Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
kingdom hearts castle oblivion RP(we need some RPers, Hydra) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:45 pm
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
namine thinks'wait i know went though the door......'"ok" namine sayed
actaully no that wasnt the door stare ... its the one next to it sweatdrop *everyone falls down as they see a door appear next to the fake one*
namine got up"ok"
((sorry had to make a funny whee xd )) here let me help you get through stare
"ok"
((completely forgot these Rp))
* finally outsid the castle as they walk out the castle crumbles into ruins* Incredible how things worked out stare .... im sorry for your lost, i wish i could have helped Damos stare *wonders, hah i wonder if she really cares about me ninja *  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:49 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
namine thinks'wait i know went though the door......'"ok" namine sayed
actaully no that wasnt the door stare ... its the one next to it sweatdrop *everyone falls down as they see a door appear next to the fake one*
namine got up"ok"
"ok"
* finally outsid the castle as they walk out the castle crumbles into ruins* Incredible how things worked out stare .... im sorry for your lost, i wish i could have helped Damos stare *wonders, hah i wonder if she really cares about me ninja *
"who are you and what do you mean damos is gone?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:54 pm
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
namine got up"ok"
"ok"
*in head=s**t how am i going to answer this one* he was in the castle after the battle with Zex, he told me to protect you at all costs, so ill keep my promise stare ((he really is Damos)) as For my name you should already know  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:57 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
namine got up"ok"
"ok"
*in head=s**t how am i going to answer this one* he was in the castle after the battle with Zex, he told me to protect you at all costs, so ill keep my promise stare ((he really is Damos)) as For my name you should already know
"but i don't know your name?"((namine doesn't know that he is damos))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:03 pm
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
"ok"
((nope she doesnt and he is completely different attitude than Damos but of course its him acting)) ..... stare well its Sredive  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:12 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
"ok"
((nope she doesnt and he is completely different attitude than Damos but of course its him acting)) ..... stare well its Sredive
"ok. what happened to my Damos?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:15 pm
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
I....I trully dont know stare  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:23 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
namine started to cry  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:25 pm
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
namine started to cry
he is alive though i know it he is strong, lets search for him stare *walks by her with no care in the world*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:33 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
namine started to cry
he is alive though i know it he is strong, lets search for him stare *walks by her with no care in the world*
namine followed him  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:48 am
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
namine started to cry
namine followed him
do you trully believe you can see him agian? stare i have no intention of following this path to Light forever you know, we will get seperated at one point, would you risk that?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:58 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
namine started to cry
namine followed him
do you trully believe you can see him agian? stare i have no intention of following this path to Light forever you know, we will get seperated at one point, would you risk that?
"i do anything to find him"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:03 pm
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
namine started to cry
namine followed him
* snickers* i believe he'll do the same for you, im positive wink  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:49 pm
intense_fire
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
namine started to cry
namine followed him
"you really think so?"  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

-D03 Deux Dos-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 6:56 pm
BerryRikku
intense_fire
BerryRikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
BerryRikku
namine followed him
"you really think so?"
dont underestimate him he is my little bro after all stare cool ((he is just leading you on its still really Damos kay sweatdrop mrgreen ))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games