Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:29 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"hey did you hear some thing ?....it sounded like ingorinace" she glared at the girl who just walked in
woah *falls through shadows and the shadows dissapear*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:20 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"hey did you hear some thing ?....it sounded like ingorinace" she glared at the girl who just walked in

Arialex glanced about the area she just entered.

Hearing someone address her about ignorance, she turned and snarled, "Your mother wears army boots and your father smells of rabbits, girl."

[Lovely]

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:45 pm
[Lovely]
Axels_girlfriend

Hearing someone address her about ignorance, she turned and snarled, "Your mother wears army boots and your father smells of rabbits, girl."

Aura looked over "my father was a reason you lived throught the war and my mother killed your mother" she glared and flaped her wings  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:56 pm
Axels_girlfriend
[Lovely]
Axels_girlfriend

Aura looked over "my father was a reason you lived throught the war and my mother killed your mother" she glared and flaped her wings

Arialex gave a rueful laugh, then snorted, "Pfft. You wish, lovely. You only wish."  

[Lovely]

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:59 pm
[Lovely]
Axels_girlfriend
[Lovely]
Axels_girlfriend

Arialex gave a rueful laugh, then snorted, "Pfft. You wish, lovely. You only wish."

"what are you talking about my father is Riku one of the oringal keyblade weilders" she points to his statue" see "  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:02 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"what are you talking about my father is Riku one of the oringal keyblade weilders" she points to his statue" see "

Arialex turned her back to the statute and said in a rather immature voice, "If I can't see it, it doesn't exist."  

[Lovely]

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:04 pm
[Lovely]
Axels_girlfriend

Arialex turned her back to the statute and said in a rather immature voice, "If I can't see it, it doesn't exist."

"*sigh* depresing " she looked over at the girl "whats you propose for being here in the hall of key blades?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:06 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"*sigh* depresing " she looked over at the girl "whats you propose for being here in the hall of key blades?"

Answering crypticly, she sighed, "Does one always need a purpose?"  

[Lovely]

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:14 pm
[Lovely]
Axels_girlfriend

Answering crypticly, she sighed, "Does one always need a purpose?"
"no i was just asking" aura walked to her fathers statue  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:23 pm
Axels_girlfriend

Arialex turned and watched the melancholy girl.

"So, that was your father?" she asked, rather blankly.

[Lovely]

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:33 pm
[Lovely]
Axels_girlfriend

"yea ...i never knew him as well as i wanted to" she looks up at riku's statue *in head* why did you have to go then when i was 10*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:29 pm
Axels_girlfriend
[Lovely]
Axels_girlfriend

"yea ...i never knew him as well as i wanted to" she looks up at riku's statue *in head* why did you have to go then when i was 10*
*flying in the air and suddenly some one says musica and music starts playing out and the song is fighting dreamers and slams into a wall and jumps at a figure in the darkness*  

hydra4

[Lovely]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:52 pm
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
[Lovely]
Axels_girlfriend

*flying in the air and suddenly some one says musica and music starts playing out and the song is fighting dreamers and slams into a wall and jumps at a figure in the darkness*

((What the crap? Is there a single item of puntucation in that huge... Mass of information? I have no clue what you just did. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:11 am
[Lovely]
hydra4
Axels_girlfriend
[Lovely]
Axels_girlfriend

((What the crap? Is there a single item of puntucation in that huge... Mass of information? I have no clue what you just did. ))

((serisouly that made no sence at all))((my brain hurts))  

romantic~slut~want~some

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:13 am
aura walks up and down the rows forgetting the girl and thinking in her own world *where is mothers real keyblade? who made the copy? where is she?*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff