Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:11 pm

Fai smiled to Izumo, taking his okonomiyaki and grabbing a pair of copsticks, lifting it with little to no difficulty, eating it as he walked away. He watched as Izumo continued to cook all the meals, and smiled a little, looking out the window. He was such a productive person, and he seemed to enjoy cooking.

He looked over to where Haru was, seeing him still sitting out there, and his smile dropped as he put down his copsticks quietly, gazing out. Sometimes that boy worried him; not too much, mind you, but he still worried him. He shook his head, turning his gaze away from Haru and looking out at the forest, eyes narrowing drastically.

Something was up there...

Tomi stared at everyone with wide, dangerous eyes, waiting for someone to speak; move; even breathe louder so that he could move himself. The silence was bugging him, making him antsy...Making him want to kill someone. 'Kill...Kill kill kill kill...' He chuckled a little darkly. "Bl00d on my blade...Death....Killing spree...I want fun...'

And people wondered why some of the thieves were uncomfortable around him. Or why he didn't talk much.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:04 pm

Haru knew Hibiki was out there but he still had no idea why. Haru continued to eat his rice but his eyes were fixated out to the forest. Haru finished and wiped his mouth. He couldn't help but stay outside but he knew he had to go back inside. He felt the warmth of the inside. However something kept denying him from entering.

"It's because you don't belong dear Haru." Hibiki's image appeared infront of him. Haru didn't realize this but Hibiki was no more than an illusion right now that only a select few could see. Hibiki was gifted with these unnatural talents. Haru got up and put his pot down. Hibiki smiled and then extended his arm out towards the dead corpses. "I'm suprised, you killed so many people... was it because of that village?" Haru didn't say anything but his face showed it all and Hibiki smiled. "Oh I see... so this was your revenge, to kill people who weren't even involved with that slaughter. What if I told you that half of those men came from that town?" Haru's eyes widened and Hibiki was overjoyed. "Oh yes, I promised them that their children and wives would not be killed if they captured you. However, they failed and I already knew that, that's why everyone is dead." Haru's fists tightened.

"Why are you doing this brother?" Haru said to Hibiki and he paced around Haru. "Answer me, why are killing people who don't deserve death?"

"The irony is that you actually doomed everyone. Your existence is what is killing everyone that you love and protect." Haru turned away from him. "Oh, but don't look glum, your existance isn't a total failure, you are keeping the natural order of things, keeping humans from overpopulating."

"I am not the only one that has problems. I am not the only one causing these things."

"Oh, then who else? Who else is responsible for so many deaths? Open your eyes Haru and realize that your good deeds, are nothing. That your existence is nothing and in a 100 or a thousand or a million, you will still be alone fighting something that you cannot kill but look on the bright side. We'll always be together. I will make your life hell. In reality, you are already dead."

Dark Slaine

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:50 pm

Tomoyo's breath caught slightly at the blatant longing in Tomi's voice-it chilled her to the bone. Ever so slightly, she edged in front of him, ready to turn and subdue at a moment's notice. They were here to retrieve the doll, nothing more. Moreover, Tomoyo really didn't want to find out if an immortal thief was still immortal after being sliced in half.

*~*

"Izuichi!" Nadeshiko said, adopting the nickname, "Here's mine! It's got...uh...I don't really know, actually...but it looks good!" The thief's batter was an slapdash combo of random vegetables, a few cuts of meat, and some completely unrecognizable ingredients picked out purely for Nadeshiko's warped aesthetic sense.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:16 am

[[I hate being sick... I caught a nasty cold a few days back and now I feel like I'm gonna die.... >.<]]

Tao stood beside hamani and smiled at the little army of swords and shadow-things. He then looked at Nia and sighed.
"Would you just give us the doll? All this running after you is getting a bit absurd." He sighed... children... they never learn.

[[ya, Nia is what I ment >.> brain has been funny lately.]]

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:27 pm

{{I'm so sorry I haven't posted yet, but I'm still so busy. Have a few assignments for school I need to turn in this week. I have to revise my math, since I have to redo a test I scr*wed up. And to make the madness complete Thursday is my birthday. I will try my hardest to post tomorrow, but I can't promise I willl.}}
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:06 pm

"Coming right up, Nadeshiko," Izumo mumbled absently. He put the finishing touches on Aoki's okonomiyaki, skillfully flipped it onto a dish. Adding some utensil's, Izumo set the dish down on the counter, and pushed it along the surface; it glided across the smooth finish until it hit Aoki's elbow; it wobbled a gross amount, but in the end, neither the dish, nor it's contents, were lost. Izumo was thankful for that; he could only imagine the amount of hassling he'd have gotten from her had he spilled it. Not a good thing.

Frying some more batter in the skillet, Izumo began tossing on top of it the ingredient's Nadeshiko had chosen. And odd combination, he concluded, but he had to agree: it did look good. Often was the case, as well, that if it looked good, it was, although sometimes looks could be deceiving. He hoped it wasn't the case.

Like with Aoki's okonomiyaki, Izumo flipped Nadeshiko's into a dish, taking a little more liberal an upward toss this time, and passed it Nadeshiko.

"There ya' go. Anyone else up for some, or is that it for now?" he questioned furtively.

Mikujin

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:48 pm

{Umm...I don't mean to be nagging, but Tao accidently said 'Fai' when I do believe he meant 'Nia'...I'm sorry for mentioning this; it must've been an innocent mistake...Vanslaz-san IS sick, after all...}

Tomi blinked, looking at Tomoyo as she stepped in front of him slightly. He cocked his head a bit to the side, his smile dropping a little. "Huh?" He blinked, his grip loosening on his bl00d-covered sword for a moment, before he tightened it.

"You won't let me have fun?" He asked sinisterly. "No fun for me...?"

{Forgive me for this small posts! It's unforgiveable. >.<}
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:59 pm

Kosho looked at Tomi with an odd look on her face, before she turned away from him, deciding not to answer the slightly maniacle thief. Slightly was an understatement, though. She inwardly sighed, her arms tensing as she gripped her spiral bladed shuriken tightly in her left hand, her hawk-like eyes watching Nia, waiting for her to move. Come on, move...do something...speak? Roll over? Play dead? She rolled her eyes at the last one.

She wanted to play dead. BADLY. But being immortal didn't let that happen. Unless you could actually kill an immortal...Could and immortal kill and immortal? She glanced at Tomi. Would he be happy if he tried to kill her? Would that be uncomfortable?

She shook her head. 'Stop thinking.' She thought to herself. Then groaned. She just thought again, didn't she?

Ashintuku
Crew

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:05 am

"Yay!" Aoki grinning, picking up her plate. "Thanks Izuichi!"

She eagerly took small bites out of her dish; Because of her size Aoki didn't eat much, but because of her training, she ate often now.

(EDIT SOON. SCHOOL PRJECTS AND TESTS NOW. >_< )
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:55 pm

Rounding the corner, Shinobu came face to face with the very one she'd had on her mind, and blushed from head to toe. She wasn't exactly sure what Haru was doing, or whom he was talking to, he was just standing there, alone in the hallways, muttering strange ramblings to someone who didn't seem to be there.

She wanted to say something, introduce herself, ask him if he was okay, ask him what he was doing, but Shinobu clearly could feel herself freeze over, unable to move, unable to say anything.

"Haru..." she squeaked, watching him with interest and with a slightly queasy feeling in her stmache. How could she be so pysched up about something and then be so unsure about the very same thing seconds later?

~~~
Yul gently floured the dough, pressing his hands fimly into the spread and then kneading it outwards, trying to mold it into a flatter shape, instead of the oval-like shape the dough presently occupied. And, whilst his hands were working away, his mind wasn't in fact, it was a million miles away from there at that moment.

Edaniel
Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:14 pm

Edaniel
How could she be so pysched up about something and then be so unsure about the very same thing seconds later?

(( You have no idea... ))

"Alright then," Izumo said, "If no one else wants any more, I'm gonna make myself an extra large okonomiyaki with all the good stuff on it!"

Enthusiastically, Izumo splattered the remaining okonomiyaki batter into the pan. There was at least enough there to serve another two people. With a grin on his face, he began to add any and all toppings he could find. He was hungry, he decided, and what better way to stuff himself than with anything and everything he could find? The batter in the pan was sizzling, and Izumo began frantically piling toppings onto it before his masterful creation went bad. The toppings were on, he flipped it. Just in time, it seemed. A small speck of the batter had started to blacken; surely it wouldn't affect the flavour, but had it remained unflipped any longer it would have been ruined.

Reaching for a much larger dish (something average just wouldn't work with this monster meal), Izumo absent-mindedly bumped the pan handle in his excitement for the oncoming meal. The pan shook and spun, finally tumbling over the edge of the stove. Time seemed to slow as it fell. Eventually, it landed on the ground, upside-down. Ruined! He picked up the pan, placing it on a cooler area of the stove. He cleaned his mess; what a foul mood that had put him in. All that work, for nothing! Now he wouldn't even have anything to eat. Then again, it wasn't as if he needed food for sustenence anymore.

His mess cleaned, he began to leave the kitchen. "Not like I'll ever actually be hungry," he muttered, skulking past the other thieves, towards the exit.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:52 pm

((This might sound like a stupid question, but who is playing Nia at the moment??? Cause...that's who I'm waiting for.))

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:52 pm

"Farewell Haru..." Hibiki began disapearing and Haru remained alone. He wanted to destroy something but he couldn't do anything to Hibiki. Haru could do nothing and he closed his eyes trying to calm down. The words "Haru" were heard. Haru turned around to see Shinobu glancing at him.

"Is there something you need Shinobu?" Haru asked her however he was a bit out of it laterly.

((Sorry this is so short....))
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:51 am

(( Bean does Nia. And Bean has been very busy lately. And it's his birthday tomorrow. ))

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:10 pm

[Happy Birthday Bean! As a present, I'll let you post in the roleplay. ^^o]

Indigo locks tossing slowly over one another as Yul's head bobbed up and down, his hands still at work with the dough, he was off in another place.

"Nice weapon, loser!"

"This swords so blunt... and so crappy! We should steal it!"

"No break it!"

He fell to his knees, feeling absolutely overwhelmed by the three bigger boys who'd, fur the upteenth time, ambushed him on his way back from training. Tears dotted Yul's multi-coloured eyes, streaming down his young cheeks.

"Give it back... I got that sword from my father..." he pleaded, trying to get back up again, only to be knocked down one more by the second boy.

The other boy, the one holding his sword, waved it through the air as if it were nothing more than piece of wood. "This sword? Yeesh, your father msut've been poor, or weak, no taste in swords, it blunt, and doesn't even cut!!" he taunted, demonstrating with by running the blade against his own arm, and no injuries followed.

Yul choked it back, this was true. The sword wasn't sharp,. and couldn't ever be, as it were a strange stone sword, like a firm kind of limestone, unchippable, and not very strong, a blunt weapon was useless. His only memoir of his father was useless. It stung.

"Give it back." he demanded in his ing, premature voice, a solemn and dangerous look dawned upon his face, Yul stood up once again, and narrowly avoided being thrown back down, atleast now he was standing. "It's my sword and you're stealing... you theif!"

"I'm no thief! Take your stupid sword." The first boy growled.

"No!" Snapped the third boy, quite possibly the most fearsome of the three. "Break it."

"NO!"

But it was too late. Snapped against a knee was his father's gift, the sword, broken off just after the hilt, was a crumbled mess.

"Hah." teased one of the boys, as lal three stood overtop of the remains, snickering.

"My... my father's sword..." Yul whispered in shock as he fell to his knees, hot tears gliding down his cheeks.

"Loser. Freak! Let's tie him up."

Yul put up a struggle as best as he could, but, within an few minutes, the outnumbered young lad had been overpowered, and lay, roped into a rigid form, on top of what was left of his most precious belonging, as the dust blew away in the wind. And Yul spent a night along, without being able to perform his ritual. And waiting until surise to be freed by a passerby.

"Ah... damn..." Yul said softly, shaking these unhappy thoughts from his head, wishing that he could stop having these odd flashbacks to a time before which he could clearly remember. Back before the curse. Most would want to know more of what past experiences had been taken away from them, but, from what Yul had seen, his past was not pleasant, and he didn't want to see anymore.
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games