Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:38 pm
Moving out of De nam's embrace, Hana ran off to the school. "Do they still have Warty there?" she asked happily. Warty was Hana's Gigan Toad, the one she had since he was a tadpole. Warty was also the last person (Err...living being) to see her before she left Shella.

"Yeah...he's in bad shape though...Warty hasn't been eating much since you left. The damn toad misses you too much." De Nam laughed. "I missed you more than that toad." he added in an undertone.

Hana seemed to not have heard De Nam's extra comment, for she exclaimed, "Warty is in bad shape?! I've got to go see him!!" and hurried off. And to prove she had heard De Nam, gave him a short kiss adding, "You'd miss me even if I was gone for a minute."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:56 pm
RedWorld
"It's ok," Tsuken said. "It was more of her own fault than mine. She grabbed my own little brother and used him as bait. I just wish that she could be nicer one day." "But she is!" Shinzo said, remembering when he looked in her eyes.

"Really? It seems like you have met her before. We have time, why not tell me what you know about this girl?"
Maybe he knows something. Something that I can use to find it...  

Sharovon

RedWorld

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:21 pm
Sharovon
RedWorld
"It's ok," Tsuken said. "It was more of her own fault than mine. She grabbed my own little brother and used him as bait. I just wish that she could be nicer one day." "But she is!" Shinzo said, remembering when he looked in her eyes.

"Really? It seems like you have met her before. We have time, why not tell me what you know about this girl?"
Maybe he knows something. Something that I can use to find it...

"I really..... don't know her...... At the same time.... I saw same powers from other as well...." Tsuken said, looking down, puzzled.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:21 pm
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

((Aha! Did you see my drawing I did of Suisho? X3))
He did as he was told. He was still weary though. Shinryaku watched as the process continued.

((Oh! I did! It looks very cool!))
Kara Ni bit her fingernail and looked at Makino. "That should've worked if he ate something..not right...unless...WAS IT POISON?!" Kara Ni gasped.

"Probably not," Shinryaku said. 'We Lilties can tell wheather it's poison, even if we don't know what it is!"

Kara Ni breathed a sigh of releif and closed her eyes. "Those herbs should kick in soon. If they don't, tell me, okay?" Kara Ni hopped into the front again. "It would be best if we got to Marr's pass soon. If he is very sick, then there would be a doctor there."

"He should be fine when we get there," Shinryaku said, smiling.

"That's good. Thank goodness for those herbs." Kara Ni kicked on of her feet in the air. "We should go to Marr's Pass anyways. It's getting late, so we should stop at an inn. Besides, we need to stock up on items too."  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

eclestimon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:55 pm
Hana walked into the school, and she walked to the lab, where Warty resided. The toad looked up at the sound of the door opening, and began to cast a Blizzara spell, but saw the familiar teen who had cared for him since infancy. He jumped towards Hana, pinning her to the ground. "Woah, woah, down boy..." she laughed.

De Nam followed Hana, watching as she was pinned to the ground. He laughed, this was normal behavior for Warty. Warty tackled anyone to the ground, especially if Hana was around. "Uhh...Hana...you're getting covered in slime..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:18 pm
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

((Aha! Did you see my drawing I did of Suisho? X3))
He did as he was told. He was still weary though. Shinryaku watched as the process continued.

((Oh! I did! It looks very cool!))
Kara Ni bit her fingernail and looked at Makino. "That should've worked if he ate something..not right...unless...WAS IT POISON?!" Kara Ni gasped.

"Probably not," Shinryaku said. 'We Lilties can tell wheather it's poison, even if we don't know what it is!"

Kara Ni breathed a sigh of releif and closed her eyes. "Those herbs should kick in soon. If they don't, tell me, okay?" Kara Ni hopped into the front again. "It would be best if we got to Marr's pass soon. If he is very sick, then there would be a doctor there."

"He should be fine when we get there," Shinryaku said, smiling.

"That's good. Thank goodness for those herbs." Kara Ni kicked on of her feet in the air. "We should go to Marr's Pass anyways. It's getting late, so we should stop at an inn. Besides, we need to stock up on items too."

[#66FFCC]"Yeah!" Shinryaku said, looking up a bit. "Suisho is a tough opponent and though she wouldn't let us die, she wouldn't let us servive the battle probably!"  

RedWorld

12th Archknight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:48 am
(if ur wondering why im already posting even though atomic hasnt put in a home area yet its because i dont have have a home nor do i remember my family)-walks through mushroom forest unaware of the dangers but was still hurt from the chase-........................  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:53 am
-drop unconcious-.......................................................
-returns concious near 100 wierd things that she has never seen befor-
-blinks-...............what are you..........
-she got no reply-Hey im talking to you what and who are you-
-they reply "who are we you ask hahaha we are the Onces that are going to kill you" "and what are we oh isnt it ovious we are your doom"-........im not as weak as you think
-they say "ohhh o_O lets test out that theory-  

12th Archknight

12th Archknight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:58 am
-the monsters got their wierd mace thing that's on their heads ready for attack!- -kagome unsheef's her sword- Bring it on! -they all attack at the same time- -kagome jumped into the air then dived down like a tornado and attacked them all creating a crater below and nocking the monsters unconcious- hmph not even worth my time
lets see what they got -looks threw their pockets- -takes out all their gil-
-obtains 50 gil-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:02 am
-befor she left she spat on them and left a note saying "destroyed" pathetic  

12th Archknight

12th Archknight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:41 am
-she left them and got out of the mushroom forest- -finds a a typ[e of market place but when she gets inside marr's pass one step and she drop unconcious due to working to hard-  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:40 am
-returns concious and walks threw marr's pass and starts to buy something to heal her-  

12th Archknight

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:20 pm
((I hate to be mean, but could you please be literate?))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:51 pm
RedWorld
"Yeah!" Shinryaku said, looking up a bit. "Suisho is a tough opponent and though she wouldn't let us die, she wouldn't let us servive the battle probably!"

"Oh, I can beleive that." Kara Ni said as she scratched her head. "Shall we be on our way to Marr's Pass then?"  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

RedWorld

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:00 pm
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
"Yeah!" Shinryaku said, looking up a bit. "Suisho is a tough opponent and though she wouldn't let us die, she wouldn't let us servive the battle probably!"

"Oh, I can beleive that." Kara Ni said as she scratched her head. "Shall we be on our way to Marr's Pass then?"

"It would be a good idea," Shinryaku said. "But it wouldn't realy matter."  
Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces