Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:37 pm
No sooner the clerk comes back with a boy no older than she is, the clerk then introduce, "Kole, she is Ravyn Wilson, she will be with us, show her around and tack care of her," Kole looks at Ravyn, she nods to him as greeting. Kole then singal her to follow him, she does as she is asks, Kole then says, "I am Kole, in here, all animal shelter staff has a partner, and I will be your partner, this animal shealter takes in cats, dogs and other exotic animals as well." Ravyn listens and nods, so this Kole guy will be her partner, "So far, form my last count there is about 300 cats, 450 dogs and 80 exotic animals," he says. "Since you are with me, we are will be handling big cats and exotic animals, so what do you want to do now?" he asks. Ravyn looks at Kole, "Last start working now," she says, Kole laughs, "You sure are hard working, come I bring you to the place," he says.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:02 am
The white kitten looks at the animal shelter once more and purrs, and in a flash the white kitten had disapeared..  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Master Mxyzptlk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:01 pm
Gaia Name-Mr.Mxyzptlk
Character Name-Cr'kell
Age- 200 in human years
Powers-Wearing the suit Cr'kell has strength in the Class 5's(he can lift five tons), is invulnerable to conventional weaponry and high levels of radiation and can fire pulses of concussive energy from his fore-arms that are strong enough to destroy the atomic bonds in non-organic material, while it merely causes intense pain in organics, not enough to kill them. With out the Exo-skeleton he is much weaker then a human being and is so frail he can barely move, though he can tap large amounts of cosmic energy, this ability usually used to power his exoskeleton. Regardless of his physical disability he is a genius of the highest degree.
Weapons-His exo-skeleton and any weapons he dreams up.
Crush- none
Good/Neutural/Bad- Bad
Appearance-Exo-skeleton Without the exo-skeleton on Cr'kell is an emaciately thin creature with pale violet skin and small, diamond like red eyes. Other then that and the fact he is bald, he appears no different from a normal human.
Bio-Cr'kell was once a terrible warlord who sailed the stars on the eastern half of the Milky way, terrorizing and conqueroring star systems for ninety years. His rule came to a climax when he engaged an enemy fleet nearby a red giant. An unknown occurence caused the star to go supernova at the battle's peak, wiping out everyone save Cr'kell. The cascadance of cosmic energy not only changed Cr'kell greatly and gave him the power to manipulate such energies, but horribly damaged his body, giving him barely enough motor functions and nerve reception. He spent five years floating in the cold abyss, sustained on his new energy manipulation powers until he was found by one of his remaining AI controlled ships. He spent the next four years designing an exo-skeleton that would allow him to move once more. Somehow his survival was discovered and he was chased through hyperspace to our quaint solar system. Cr'kell managed to escape, but his ship crash landed outside of Jump city one year ago, it and him laying dormant underground until today.
Any extra information about them-Cr'kell's race is severly allergic to Oxygen, it causing blindness, muscle spasms, coughing up blood and eventually unconciousness, though this allergy is not fatal. But coupled with Cr'kell current, most likely permanent condition, it could be.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:29 am
Kole leads Ravyn to the pens, Ravyn looks at the number of excotic animals they have in the shelter, Kole then says, "There are many private collectors in Jump City, they buy over such animals thinking they are cute and all, when they get too much for them to handle, they just send them to us." Ravyn nods to Kole, she hates those people, as she walks pass a large black panther in its pen, Kole then hands her a pole, "We are going to clean Shadow's pen," he says and jabs his thumb at the panther. Ravyn looks at the panther, it growls at Kole, Ravyn then mutters, "Shhh, quiet down, big guy," the panther looks at her and purrs like a big p***y cat. Kole looks at Ravyn, "Well, Shadow seems to like you alot, how about you hold him down, while I clean his pen," Kole suggests, Ravyn nods, Ravyn opens the gate, she walks in rather boldly, Shadow pads to her and purrs at her. Ravyn squats down and strokes Shadow, "Good shadow, don't mind Kole, he just want to clean up your place, so you can stay more comfortably," she says, the panther ignores kole as he walks in to clean the pen.  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:02 pm
Ameko smiled as she sat back down in her house, nice and quiet feeling rather good that ravyn had a good job. What was she to do know..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:22 pm
Ravyn is born with this ability to calm and draw animals to her, big or small, dangerous or not, the king of animals too many become an overgrown hosue cat before Ravyn, as Kole cleans the pen of a rather bear. Ravyn pats the side of the bear, the bear groans softly, Kole looks at Ravyn, "You are Goddess of animals or what, they seems to be listening to you, Ravyn," he says. Ravyn looks at Kole and she shrugs, "I have no idea, it happens everytime," she replies, Kole then laughs, "You are the Lady of animals, Ravyn," Kole jokes.  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:05 pm
Ameko stood up "You know what!!..." she then was silent for a bit.. "I'm bored.." she said softly.. She then walked over to her coat rack and grabbed her long coat and hat and put them on. "Time for me to go outside." she said softly, she opened the door, and closed it softly as the door then disapeared into the tree. She smiled then began to walk around..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:06 pm
(Does Kendo even come here anymore?)  

Master Mxyzptlk

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:38 pm
Mr.Mxyzptlk
(Does Kendo even come here anymore?)

((Yeppers.. well at least I think so xD!))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:17 am
((She does come online...))  

Rodo Kamelot

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:37 am
Ravyn looks at Kole as the large king cobra corner him, Ravyn then looks at Kole whom seem very wary of the king cobra, she then walks forward and picks the cobra up and allows it to curl around her. "Be nice, will you? You just make Kole worry that you bite him," she says the cobra, the cobra has no sign of wanting to attack, it just curls around on Ravyn's shoulder as ease, "You okay Kole?" she asks in concern, Kole nods to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:39 pm
Ameko had been walking and not noticing where she had been going. When she stopped and finally came to, she had no idea where she was at. It was all foggy, *what's going on..* she asked herself, as she felt something was going to happen..  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:21 pm
It is like Ravyn too has an animal instinct that she does not even know of, Ravyn looks over the shealter's roof, while Kole is calling out to her, "Oi, oi! Ravyn, help me out with this tiger!" Ravyn then comes back to reality, she then sees the tigeress running after Kole, "Sorry!" she replies, she goes over and hugs the tiger by its neck and stops it from getting Kole. "Sorry about that, Kole...something was on my mind," she says, Kole nods, "Anyway, it is about time we knock off, after getting this baby's pen and food check, we can go off," he says. Ravyn nods to him, Kole cleans the tigeress pen, while Ravyn fills its food plate with large chuck of cow hind leg and meat, the tigeress purr at her happily, while it goes in and eat.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:31 pm
Something then started heading toward her, someone that she once new. At that moment her heart started beating faster as she began to walk backwards as a horrible memory came back from a long time ago...  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:16 pm
Ravyn walks out of the animal shealter, seeing that there is no one looking, she spreads her wings and she flies off, following what she thinks is her instinct of an animal for trouble, she flies in the sky and she spots Ameko. Her instinct tells her this is it, she swoops down and lands behind Ameko, "Oi, oi, you there, you okay?" she asks softly as she holds Ameko by her shoulder.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff