Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uenna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:47 am

Whew.. I'm still alive. ninja School's been hectic this week. sweatdrop

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to all of the RE Canadians! heart
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:49 am

Uenna
Whew.. I'm still alive. ninja School's been hectic this week. sweatdrop

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend to all of the RE Canadians! heart
Yey! Happy Thxgiving to you as well, Leanne. Welcome back. I'm gonna officially try to get more involved into the guild. September's been hectic for me as well.

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:51 am

Mm-hm. I should have more time once I get all of my English work done. neutral

*tosses 201 gold into Guild Account* And now we have an even 20k X3

And I'm glad to see that you remembered my name, Eric. whee
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:53 am

Uenna

How can I not? You're a character in my second book. And thanks for remembering my name as well.

Biohazard EXTREME

Uenna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:05 am

Biohazard EXTREME
Uenna

How can I not? You're a character in my second book. And thanks for remembering my name as well.
whee Nehe.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:23 am

I was just playing the remake and looking at the bees. Then remembering the size of them in Outbreak, I think I figured out why... Okay, the ones in RE1 have to be Wasps, and the ones in REO have to be Hornets. Hornets are a lot bigger than wasps. Wasps are about the size of honey bees, and hornets are like three times the size of honey bees. Ugh... I remember this video footage where THIRTY(30) hornets took out a hive of THIRTY THOUSAND (30,000) honey bees! I mean that's like each hornet taking on 1000 bees. It was crazy... The just grab the bee and tip it's head off, one by one.

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:08 pm

Now, just because I like bees so much and I had nothing better to do, I did some research on the bee (vespa to be more accurate) issue:

The REmake vespa represents mostly the Asian Giant Hornet (Notice the yellow head and relatively even stripes), but there are a few things wrong with that. First of all, It's an Asian hornet, what the hell is it doing in Raccoon City, and secondly it's a lot bigger than most Vespa species. However, considering the game was made in Japan, I can see why an Asian Hornet would be all they could examine when designing it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
REal life

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
REmake

The vespas on Outbreak are exactly the same other than the size, so it has to be the same species. Somehow they managed to mutate to bigger sizes, probably just a random variable in the mutation.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:40 pm

I watched a thing over biting/stinging insects in biology...of all the things, the giant hornets in Japan were the freakiest thing I had ever seen.

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:57 am

Vespas really fascinate me, probably because my grandfather is a honey bee farmer, and I used to spen a lot of time aroun them, I dunno, but they always amused me. There were paper wasps there too, like EVERYWHERE. I think I should start a collection of different vespas, that would be cool... Hmm...

Here's a link... This video makes me so sad...

http://stream.eizodana.com/olympus/m01_hi.wmv
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:45 am

Teaaaa... gonk
I need tea!

Man, tomorrow feels like it's going to be tough at school, I think I'll take my headphones and cdplayer and spend lunch in the library. ninja

Das Jabberwockie

BiOhAzArDpSyCo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:11 am

hi my house burnt down hows all ur guyses day cry
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:16 am

Biohazard EXTREME
Vespas really fascinate me, probably because my grandfather is a honey bee farmer, and I used to spen a lot of time aroun them, I dunno, but they always amused me. There were paper wasps there too, like EVERYWHERE. I think I should start a collection of different vespas, that would be cool... Hmm...

Here's a link... This video makes me so sad...

http://stream.eizodana.com/olympus/m01_hi.wmv

Oh yeah where they kill then entire colony? Yeah those things are freakin scary.

And about them being in Raccoon City? I think maybe they transported them for research. Same with the sharks and the other weird crap...

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:11 am

Mr. Kennedy
Oh yeah where they kill then entire colony? Yeah those things are freakin scary.

And about them being in Raccoon City? I think maybe they transported them for research. Same with the sharks and the other weird crap...
Wow... That would explain what they were doing in Umbrella's deep down below Subway place.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:08 am

Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy

Wow... That would explain what they were doing in Umbrella's deep down below Subway place.

Man they were poorly run. The HCF was more better organized, and generally better thought out.

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:52 pm

W00t! I just picked up a skin for my PS2, and you wouldn't believe my luck... The only skin available, and it suits me PERFECTLY... Lookie!

User Image
User Image
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games