Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobody Within Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were in the Keyblade War, what side?
  Light
  Dark
  Twilight
  Dusk
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:56 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

He smiled and continued to cry. "I'd never kill you. I.....I love you...."

she hugs him "i know you wouldnt ever do that its just my sister sends me messages of me dying in your arms or being killed by you" she puses" but she was very vege on the subject she also said something about your brother"

He hugged her back. "My brother? I don't have a brother, but I do know my true. That's my only relation I have."

"wasnt it greg or somt thing?

"Ya. What's your sister like?"

"like me olny younger like your true" she gets up and streshes her wings out  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:59 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

He smiled and continued to cry. "I'd never kill you. I.....I love you...."

she hugs him "i know you wouldnt ever do that its just my sister sends me messages of me dying in your arms or being killed by you" she puses" but she was very vege on the subject she also said something about your brother"

He hugged her back. "My brother? I don't have a brother, but I do know my true. That's my only relation I have."

"Heh, Greg has wings too, but never reveals them to people. Their a dark grayish color." He got up by her.  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:01 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"Heh, Greg has wings too, but never reveals them to people. Their a dark grayish color." He got up by her.

"i love showing my wings! plus the fact that i can make them change" she closed her eyes and her wings turned white the she turned them back to black.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:04 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"i love showing my wings! plus the fact that i can make them change" she closed her eyes and her wings turned white the she turned them back to black.

"His are gray for he trust both light and dark. Even when he's in his dark state, their still like that."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:08 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"His are gray for he trust both light and dark. Even when he's in his dark state, their still like that."

" i knew a person like that except one of his wings was white and the other was black"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:10 pm
bixyll started to talk to him self quietly "hmm i woder what billy's doing?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:15 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

" i knew a person like that except one of his wings was white and the other was black"

"Who was it may I ask?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:27 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"Who was it may I ask?"

"umm that guy i cant remember his name oh it was a guy named Earl" she looked up "now hes gone"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:32 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"Who was it may I ask?"

"umm that guy i cant remember his name oh it was a guy named Adain" she looked up "now hes gone"

"What happened to him?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kiki looks around.
kiki went to forest again she was destoring the moster there."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:01 pm
"he um died" she looked down "my sister and i knew him he was cool but then he just had to go out that day  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:08 pm
Axels_girlfriend
"he um died" she looked down "my sister and i knew him he was cool but then he just had to go out that day

"Oh, I'm so sorry..."  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
kiki looks around.
kiki went to forest again she was destoring the moster there."
kiki got to the end of the forest and started to cry."its not the same. where did you go?" kiki looked up."the both of us where the best team of all of them, even though your a guy. i miss you. its not same here. i will find you."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:32 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend

"Oh, I'm so sorry..."

she started to cry  

romantic~slut~want~some

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games