Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:29 pm
October 11, 2008

Minor graphic set up in the intro page of the "Resident Evil 101" Thread.

An off note, the guild turn 4yrs old last week. Congrats to all hardcore members who been here at the beginning and we welcome new and extreme Resident Evil nuts! xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:42 pm
First of all, I'm so sick of posting messages, then having Gaia NOT register that I made a message at all.

Second, that's the weirdest thing... I could've SWORN I joined this guild before August of 2004....  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:06 pm
Oct. 3rd was the creation date. mrgreen

Perhaps a knock off version of a guild. I remember a horrible RE guild in early 2004 that failed miserably.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:08 pm
No, no. This was the guild. I got the link from Uenna's sig. Hmm... I guess it's vaguely possible that my memory is failing me. But I clearly remember that I posted a thread in this guild, advertising my RP, and the thread got closed because I wasn't allowed to advertise RPs. The RP I'm talking about was created in August of 2004... This is some weird, Time Paradox stuff...  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:57 pm
October 19, 2008

Brand spankin new homepage banner for those interested. Really like how this one came out.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:39 pm
Can I request something more... Resident Evil-ish? D: It's good editing and all, nice job on that. But we need something that's Resident Evil. Like Bio said in the Cafe, this is a Resident Evil guild. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:39 pm
October 19, 2008

Read up on the newest organization, B.S.A.A. in the Resident Evil 101 thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:01 am
I'm with Canas. The banner is well-done and everything, but it would be better to attract veteran RE fans, rather than noob fans who only played RE4 and are only willing to play the games after that one. You know what i'm trying to say? ^^  

Vankala

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:28 pm
Vankala
I'm with Canas. The banner is well-done and everything, but it would be better to attract veteran RE fans, rather than noob fans who only played RE4 and are only willing to play the games after that one. You know what i'm trying to say? ^^
Thanks on the homepage, but I went through this explanation already. Veterans can also be fans of RE4 and/or RE5.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:15 pm
But RE5 noobs who aren't veterans are gonna see the front page and say, "Yep, this is for me."
I mean, strictly speaking, someone can say, "I'm not an RE4 noob, I also played Umbrella Chronicles, so I know everything about the storyline. Can't wait 2 see what happens with Wesker in RE5!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:08 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
But RE5 noobs who aren't veterans are gonna see the front page and say, "Yep, this is for me."
I mean, strictly speaking, someone can say, "I'm not an RE4 noob, I also played Umbrella Chronicles, so I know everything about the storyline. Can't wait 2 see what happens with Wesker in RE5!"
If thats the case, we just deny access to the guild like all other noobish responses.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:37 pm
Yeah, but that's like saying, "Let's put a big picture of Leon on the front page, say We Love RE4, and then deny entrance to RE4 noobs."  

Biohazard EXTREME

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:25 am
Exactly.

Also, Veterans may like RE4 and 5 but what about TRUE veterans of the series? aren't we looking for those?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:24 pm
The thing is. Putting something classic on the front page doesn't necessarily exclude the people who like RE5. But if they like RE5 and then see something classic and go, "That's from an older game. Those games suck." Then we don't want them around, do we?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:47 pm
I share Bio's opinion on this one. Since when did putting something classic on the banner excluded the other Veterans. This is a Resident Evil/Bio Hazard guild. We shouldn't let noobs in that only read Umbrella Chronicles. Putting the in a classic banner would filter out the those people. then again if we leave it with the RE5 banner we can have the fun of denying them access.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff