Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rei-Melon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:44 pm
Hello! I am still a new fan of Resident Evil. I have a basic knowledge of Resident Evil and I have seen the first movie, though I want to see all of them. I have yet to read the books and play all the games but RE 4.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:13 pm
hi, im a big fan of resident evil, Ive read all of the books by S.D perry, and have played the re origonal on the ps1 the Remake resident evil 0 a little of resident evil 2 and re cvx, ive also played the outbreak files and re4. IVe seen both of the released movies, and numorus fan vids.  

metalcore501

Helena Poe

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:23 pm
Hey, I'm Jess...new member and all that! I'm 18, college kid studying art, fun fun! I'm also extremely fluent in Spanish, in case anybody needs stuff from RE4 translated, which probably won't happen...just wanted to do some shameless self-pimping there for a minute. sweatdrop

I'm a huge Resident Evil fan...it's actually pretty ridiculous. The first one I ever played was Zero for GC, and I became a serious addict. My favorite characters would have to be Jill and Leon (and yeah, I think he's kind of studly, sue me). Wesker kicks a**. That's about it!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:07 pm
Omen Cow
Hey, I'm Jess...new member and all that! I'm 18, college kid studying art, fun fun! I'm also extremely fluent in Spanish, in case anybody needs stuff from RE4 translated, which probably won't happen...just wanted to do some shameless self-pimping there for a minute. sweatdrop

I'm a huge Resident Evil fan...it's actually pretty ridiculous. The first one I ever played was Zero for GC, and I became a serious addict. My favorite characters would have to be Jill and Leon (and yeah, I think he's kind of studly, sue me). Wesker kicks a**. That's about it!
Welcome to the guild  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

-BlackFire47-

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:47 am
-KuroKitsuneShiroru-

hiyo biggrin im new and im a fan of RE since RE: zero 3nodding well....actually since dead aim but meh xd hahah

Grim Fox Demon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:55 am
Hey everyone I'm David...or ID Boy (Don't ask my friends came up with it...) And I luv RE....I am such a big fan. I've played most of the games, read the whole series and have seen a ll the movies except Extinction...which hasn't come into theaters yet...>.< But I plan to ^^. So yeah a pic of me is in my siggy just to let y'all know...that is if you want to see what I look like, I really don't care it's your guys choice ^^ So yeah... thats what I have for now...For more info go into my profile ^^. Oh aand I've been a member of this guild for...lke 2 years now... so I'm not new...just too lazy to tell anyone about me...^^ sweatdrop xd

BiOhAzArDpSyCo

[A]sch-[T]he-[B]loody

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:07 am
Hey Names Adam my favorite characters are Mikhail Victor, Kruaser, and Berry Burton. Favorite weapon if the riot gun from Resident evil 4 and Berry's custom .45. My favorite game is Resident Evil 3 because it has the most to do with the mercenaries further more known as the U.B.C.S.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:43 pm
[A]sch-[T]he-[B]loody
Hey Names Adam my favorite characters are Mikhail Victor, Kruaser, and Berry Burton. Favorite weapon if the riot gun from Resident evil 4 and Berry's custom .45. My favorite game is Resident Evil 3 because it has the most to do with the mercenaries further more known as the U.B.C.S.
No! There can be only one Adam, and that's me!  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

fontelos2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:29 am
Hello The name is Kiera smile I'm a fan or RE although I still can't beat any of the games yet (I suck >.<) But I'm still trying smile Me fave characters are Wesker and Leon (awsome they are) blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:04 pm
MisaxJohan
Hello The name is Kiera smile I'm a fan or RE although I still can't beat any of the games yet (I suck >.<) But I'm still trying smile Me fave characters are Wesker and Leon (awsome they are) blaugh

Welcome to the guild!
If you need help beating the games, we do have a help thread.  

Biohazard EXTREME

KuroKenIchi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:29 pm
Oh crap, I didn't know there was an introduction thread.

Well, my name is Cody and I have been a fan of the Resident Evil series for about 7 or so years. I don't have a specific favorite character or game. I like alot of the games and I have trouble choosing which is my favorite, so I don't have a specific favorite. The thing that interests me the most about the series is probably the story.

I like alot of different music genres and I am a big fan of horror movies. That's about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:48 am
My name's Jake and I have been a fan of the series since it first came out. :]  

[fable.boy]

Aunshi360

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:03 am
Hi im qute new and im a huge resident evil fan ive got every single resident evil appart from resident evil surviver and resident evil zero.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:27 am
Work on your spellng and grammar and you'll do just fine. Welcome.  

Biohazard EXTREME

darkzero39

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:14 am
Hey, my name's E.J., I'm 18 and I've been a huge fan of Resident Evil since it first came out for the PlayStation. My favorite game in the series is probably Resident Evil 4, mainly because it had really good controls and didn't confuse me as much as the others. My favorite character would have to be Chris Redfield.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games