Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ninja Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like ninjas?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  GIMME A COOKIE!!!
View Results

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:28 pm
"dang! this is one big hole!! Stop here!!" the toad puts his hand on both of the sides of the hole. eventually Haru and the toad stopped falling. does hand signs and a huge light appears in Haru's hand. "hello?!" echos. looks around into the dark.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:29 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"LEO!" sally runs over to were he is and jumps in the hole after him and hugs him
"y did u do that we r gonna die now" keeps falling then falls faster and hits metal ground "OWWWWWW" look around "were r we?"
"leo i love you i go where ever you go. and i dont know where we are at" sally hugs leo"you ok? your not hurt right?"

"baby, i love u to, the only way i can hurt is for u to get hurt, and if we ever get out of this dark place, i will show u me house" leo makes out with sally
"ok. " Sally makeouts out with leo.
"i hear things" picks up sally, with hand on her a**, runs out into some random door, and closes it "were safe in here, i hope" continues to make out  

Spazzy The Pwner

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:30 pm
"oh well, hey! if you guys can see this light! jump as high as you can and you'll find a toad!! im going to sleep".  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:33 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"LEO!" sally runs over to were he is and jumps in the hole after him and hugs him
"y did u do that we r gonna die now" keeps falling then falls faster and hits metal ground "OWWWWWW" look around "were r we?"
"leo i love you i go where ever you go. and i dont know where we are at" sally hugs leo"you ok? your not hurt right?"

"baby, i love u to, the only way i can hurt is for u to get hurt, and if we ever get out of this dark place, i will show u me house" leo makes out with sally
"i hear things" picks up sally, with hand on her a**, runs out into some random door, and closes it "were safe in here, i hope" continues to make out
"ok."Sally winks at him and says"what do you want to do?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

leo blushes"i dont you tell me" holds closer "we could, do some things in this darkness" winks  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:37 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

leo blushes"i dont you tell me" holds closer "we could, do some things in this darkness" winks
"ok"They do stuff in the dark"i love you leo"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
enjoys stuff in the dark "i love u to sally"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:45 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
When ever tehy finish doing stuff in the dark"i think we should go back now."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok now how do we do that? I still havent recovered from when i killed that beast so, ya" looks at hand thats a little black and stinging  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:50 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"ok now how do we do that? I still havent recovered from when i killed that beast so, ya" looks at hand thats a little black and stinging
Sally wraps my hands all over you and heals you completely then kisses you  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sally wraps my hands all over you and heals you completely then kisses you
kisses back"thank u very much" picks u up, giving u a piggy back ride. walks out, does some hand signs and lites the whole place up"OMG" leo sees thousands of those same beasts we saw eailer, and they wake up "sally, get ready" beast run at up and leo dives away and jumps on them trying to find the whole"where is it!?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:55 pm
"Over there!"sally points over to the hole.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"thanks" throws u up hole and holds off beasts and yells "dont worry about me, ill be fine"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:00 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"thanks" throws u up hole and holds off beasts and yells "dont worry about me, ill be fine"
Sally is outside of the hole and yells down"PLEASE BE CAREFUL!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sally is outside of the hole and yells down"PLEASE BE CAREFUL!"
does some hand signs and gaint ball comes out of hand, destroying everything in its path, and everything inside  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games