Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:52 pm
An old man with colorful patches on his clothes looked up from the desk.
"Is he, she, or it of any particular note?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:48 am
Faulty Ambition
An old man with colorful patches on his clothes looked up from the desk.
"Is he, she, or it of any particular note?"
"yes I'm looking for my mother Mizuki Kuro-Chi, I'd like to know where she lives so i can tell her something important" said Sasori with a hint of regret in his voice  

kuro-sora-doragon

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:09 pm
"Great. Has she done anything besides giving birth to such a special kid?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:03 am
Faulty Ambition
"Great. Has she done anything besides giving birth to such a special kid?"
"Erm she married my Dad a Demon Lord who's kinda gone AWOL and he wants me too kill her but none other that i gotter find my Mom" said Sasori in a matter-of-factly way  

kuro-sora-doragon

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:07 pm
"Right." The old man looked unimpressed. He pulled up a small piece of parchment from beneath the desk. Writing began to appear on it, stretching out the length of the page as was needed. Soon the rolled parchment was about the size of a large water heater.
"Here you go. This is a list of all the people in the city that fit that description. All 6,047,385,292,359,214.5 of them."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:40 pm
Faulty Ambition
"Right." The old man looked unimpressed. He pulled up a small piece of parchment from beneath the desk. Writing began to appear on it, stretching out the length of the page as was needed. Soon the rolled parchment was about the size of a large water heater.
"Here you go. This is a list of all the people in the city that fit that description. All 6,047,385,292,359,214.5 of them."
"what the heck, there's that many Mizuki Kuro-Chi in this city!!" exclaimed Sasori "so what about if you took a blood sample from me to see if any match my genectic code?" pondered Sasori trying to think of a good solution to sovle this problem  

kuro-sora-doragon

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:37 pm
"Do I look like a doctor?"
The old man glared at him a little bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:42 am
Faulty Ambition
"Do I look like a doctor?"
The old man glared at him a little bit.
"Erm sort of i think, so are you able to do it or not?" asked Sasori getting very aggertated  

kuro-sora-doragon

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:26 pm
"Get out."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:04 am
Faulty Ambition
"Get out."
"ok I'm going" shouts Sasori[ goes to Byako HQ]  

kuro-sora-doragon

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:34 pm
Shroud l eft to go get the Jarians.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:36 pm
A tumble of Clockwork Kenton Plushies sprawled on the steps of the Library, stood on each other's head and replaced the Clan Symbol hanging on the door. When they were gone, instead of the Tenth Sea logo, the DINER sigil hung waving in the air.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:00 pm
Shroud the sentient cloak entered the library. In the resulting confusion of the battle Shroud had found himself swept away by a strong gale of wind and by the time he returned the battle had long ended. Finding his personal shelf behind the counter, he began draining a spool of its thread to recover its frayed trimmings.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:17 pm
Dr. Esteban climbed the stairs outside the doors of the great Tenth Sea Library and came to a stop in front of them. "You should be mine," he whispered to himself as he ran his hand across the DINER emblem that covered the door. "Very soon," he said as he leaned against the door.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:49 pm
Rowen landed on the steps without much in the way of a sound, and his wings vanished instantly. He had landed halfway up, and took the rest two at a time. He liked steps, and expending just a bit of energy from time to time kept him from bouncing off the walls. Literally.

As he approached Esteban, he overheard the man's last two words; but he hadn't caught anything before that.

"I guess as long as you don't mind 'very soon' being within the next", he glanced at his watch, then looked back up, "3 and a half days."

He looked thoughtful for a moment.

"Actually, never mind. As far as personal quests go, that is pretty soon." He pushed against the door beside Esteban. "Now... to get in.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games