Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MassherGenious

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:53 pm
Yo yo yo homies, what's craking?...yo? -shot-
Ok, remind me not to do that again.
Name's Elizabeth, friends call me Lee.
I'm 13 going 14 soon.
I can be very random at times, don't believe me?I refer you to the first sentence.
I love hanging out with my friends, just taking a chill pill [jk].
Anyways, I joined this guild to meet sum ppl, so yeah xp.
And by the way, even though I'm writing in a rainbow colorish style, yeah I'm NOT gay I'm straight and don't think wrong i have nothing against them.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:59 pm
ive been in this guild for a little while, but i dont think i actually ever introduced myself, so here it goes

my names matt
im 15
im emo, dont like it? thats your problem
i dont cut, but i do occasionally get depressed
the list of bands that i listen to is a weird mix
i wear a lot of black, sometimes nail polish
i love to draw dark pictures
im a huge fan of manga and anime
i play the guitar
i believe in God (if you dont, i respect your decision, you have your beliefs and i have mine)
i dont like arguing, i like discussions
emo chicks with short hair are the cutest! ( sorry, that was kinda random)
yeah, so thats basically it,oh and one more thing.....30 Seconds To Mars rules!!!!!  

No_one_here90

The Obsidian Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:00 pm
domokun Hey there every one! I'v posted once hear befor then i had to dissapear for a while! So hears my first post for the second time and i will actuly try to stay active! domokun

domokun My names Rachael! I'm 15, going to be 16 in Feb! Long wait but i'm in no hurry to grow up!
I have a cat thats names Sammy. I names her after the dog from I am Legend. haha, good movie but sad in some parts. I have a horse named Blacky, another horse names Cooper, a dog named T-bone, and a fish i named Panda!
I love to listen to music and i'm also a photographer. As soon as my mom (who creats and designs websights) gets my site up, the photos will be for sale!
Well i don't know what else to say so send me a messeg if you want to know more! Pease out blaugh domokun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:46 pm
ok! lol my name is Darian. im a really odd and random kid. im 14 and my b-day was april 23rd even though my profile says it was the 22nd. i luv gir and other anime characters. i guess im a pretty cool person if you get to know me. well thats all i can say about myself for now.  

x-i D A R I S A U R

deceitful_hearts

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:45 pm
Hay all. My name is Sarah, and zi'm from the grand old USA.
I'm going into grade 10.
I like horror and indie movies
I'm an aspiring auther
I adore MCR, Tokio Hotel, 3 Days grace, Breaking benjamin, and The used.
My favorite movie of all times is "The heart is decietful above all things"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:16 pm
hello i am life-suckes-94 and i am new to this guild and people say i am shy but ok i am but not on the computer and some may say i am "emo" but only at times sweatdrop so hi razz  

life-suckes-94

life-suckes-94

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:20 pm
oh i forgot that i love music any music really and i wright (not very well i think) i am NOT a cuter so dont ask and um i think thats it pm to talk razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:56 am
'ello
names Alyssa, but you better call me AlleyKat or else i tihnk we may have a bit of a problem
kkk... umm im 12 going on 20, so if you forget how old i am becuz our conversation is that intelligent, i dont blame yew.
my looks would be blonde hair [not allowed to dye it, or even bleach it]
my eye colour varries by my mood and the phases of the moon. not kidding. when im lying my eyes turn gold, when im depressed my eyes are white [not to be confused with hazel], and when im really happy my eyes are brown. full moon or solar eclipse means turquoise eyes, and no moon or lunar eclipse means bright, almost neon green eyes. strange i know.
i live in the U.S. sadly, and im in wisconsin [i hate cheese] down with voting! i need a queen to serve, so im moving to england as soo as i graduate and get a steady payment plan. i have friends to depend in england already as a back-up plan. [gaia names NascaSkye or RepulsedCrayon]
when i grow up i plan on being a photographer, artist, graphic/web designer, and a novelist. i never did like narrowig it down to one choice only.
im, as the french would say, a vegetalian. which means i dont eat red meat. no cows, no piggys, but i do eat chicken. no fish tho, they taste gross anyways.
im into poi [not the food, tis a hobby], which is two chains with balls on the end of them that you light on fire and swing and twist them around. its hard to explain, but its so much fun, and kinda hard to learn. i love to read too, but im no nerd. just smart, and quiet, and content, and shy, and i hate the human race altogether... thats basically it. anymore i guess you might find on my profile...

love yew,
AlleyKat <3  

SceneTeenRainbowRaver

a_witches_past

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:35 pm
Oh my god, I thought I did this! Oh well. My real name is Marian, I know it's so formal, gahh. You can call me Annie though, I don't know why but my parents think that Annie sounds like Marian. Anyways, I'm 13 going on 14 , I have goldish hair which I want to dye to brown since my hair can look different colors, so in red light everyone thinks that I'm irish, I also have grey eyes which change colors depending on the weather and what I'm wearing, and I'm basicly anything but normal. I hate warmth, which means that I love winter. I also love black, now that I think about it. I guess that I'm partialy emo, all my friends think that I'm the weirdest person ever (random but I never get cold but put me in 80 degrees and I can faint, which sucks, also I never get sick) which I am, I'm also the jocker in 3 groups at my school. I can sense aruas and see them and I'm related to the Vikings and Beserkers. Basicly they were people who would put their feelings aside and would work themselves into a frenzy and could act like bears trying to kill you, wasn't that nice 3nodding . Oh and I have a twin, he sucks, oh but I'm older, oh and I'll protect my friends from basicly anything. Also, I'm obviously very weird and very social, an example is I meet people in the airport, which is suprisingly very fun. sweatdrop blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:52 pm
my name is josephina keomany just call me josie. i have a longer name than that but right now im too lazy. i live in california. im 15. azn n very proud. i use to be emo but my family n friends sent me to a mental hospital for a month n a half. i just got out a week ago. yay!!! well i still cut a little bit but only on my legs. still a fan of eyeliner n skinny jeans. my friends think im wierd. i need new ones. ones that understand me at least a little. so yeah i think thats it bout me. just pm me if u wanna talk. o n my older sis plays on here but not much her names mary. shes a really really really big fan of emo. shes not a wannabe emo just a fan. so yeah. thats it i guess.  

XxBrokenAngelicDevilxX

JacobxPerri

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:48 pm
Hello.
My name is Jacob.
I'm from Kansas.

I like to program and design web pages. I also like to read and write.

If you wanna know more about me I always love to get pm's.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:57 pm
im nick, or grant, either one is fine nicks my first name and grant is my middle name, i prefer nick though. i live in cali and im 14. i love playing guitar and listening to music and playing videogames. please pm me if you want to get to know me.  

guymangrant

Serara-Chii

Lazy Bibliophile

10,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:28 am
sweatdrop hi sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:40 am
*1st Post*
I'm Samantha.
I'm turning 14 in 9 days 4laugh !
I Play flute. I'm actually playing it right now.
I love making friends.
I like texting.

D i s t o r t e d F a i l

Emo_Frenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:29 am
Rellik San
Introduce yourself, so we can get to know you and avoid cluttering the place up with introduction threads. Or influx is upto about twenty odd a week (but only 5% or so of those ever post :S), so this should save space

hello. my name is danielle. i am 15. i do not feel like telling everyone where i am from.i write songs and play guitar, sing, read, and sketch. emo  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games