Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:51 am
Hogua just stood their,swaying slightly in the wind staring blankly waiting for Richard to move.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:55 am
Richard inched away, then broke into a full run. This kid was really creepin' him out. Him, the undead warlock Richard, lord of the 13 Hells...and this kid was givin' him the jibblies. It must be Thursday... he thought. I never could get the hang of Thursday.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:05 am
Hermit had scuttled away from Vitriol's scene, several undead had risen up to join in the small "party".

It clicked indignatnly... "Why would the master give his domain to that upstart?" he pondered, not realizing he had wondered directly into the path of the running Richard.

In truth, he had heared everything the undead Warlock had said about the kid... it seemed like an intresting proposition...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:09 am
"hmmm..."

Hogua stood their watching Richard run

"kinda runs like a girl..."

Hogua shrugged and began to walk slowly following him.  

Gihn_the_wolf

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:11 am
(Last post of the night, guys.)

Richard, looking back over his shoulder to ensure Hogua wasn't following him, didn't know about the skull until his foot collided with it. He flew a few feet, but tucked and tumble-rolled to a safe landing. "That is also how I roll." he said, feeling amazingly witty. He stood and brushed himself off. He turned to Hermit. "Apologies. That wierd kid was givin' me the jibblies."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:51 am
Hogua did not have it in him to break into a full stride and was soon lost by Richard,he eventually stopped walking and observed his surroundings as a zombie passing by took sight of him and came towards him slowly arms extended

"... oh,go away...."

Hogua said in a bothered voice, the zombie then turned around and aimlessly stumbled off into the distance.

if I were a undead warlock....which I'm not...but if I was....I would go...hmmm where would I go?

Hogua shrugged and began meandering around in the graveyard somewhat lost.  

Gihn_the_wolf

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:09 am
"Hey, zombie whisperer; I advise you to leave." Tobias said cracking his newly repaired knuckles. With a pointing hand he aimed his mind for Houga. "I've had enough of you and warlock boy and all the round about talking." He said slightly flustered about the ear to ear grin he had seen.

"Okay, I'm agreeing with Tobias here, stop with all that and just get on with the day." Haru said placing his hands over the hilt of his sword. "I suggest you go play a card game and leave the dead and living alone."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:21 am
Hogua just starred blankly as he often does

zombie whisperer...card game...

Hogua puzzled to himself trying to figure out what he had done as well as piece together sense out of the last sentance although he couldent come to any conclusion.

hmm...I think...that those people mean me ill for some reason

"umm....as far as i know...I'm just kinda walking around here,I guess I could hold still for a while if you all would like that for some reason...otherwise I'm not sure what it is I would stop..."  

Gihn_the_wolf

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:30 am
"You could stop bothering the man in the wizard robes, that might help things." Tobias said looking at the somewhat confused man. "Either that or just go home, no one needs you to will things around here." He dropped his fist after reading the man's mind. "At least that power still works, I hardly found a person with a close mind around here."

Haruu looked at Tobias with a puzzled look. "So you're backing down and aren't going to try and fight the man. Thats new." He said with a raised eyebrow. "You've changed man."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:39 am
oh hey someone else can do that...oh wait,they want me to not look for my friend? well...that would do no good really,so I can't do that....I guess it would do no good to explain things either.

Hogua thought now keeping track of his mind with intent to mentally harm anyone trying to access it.

"suggest this...advise that...naww I'm alright,I'm going over here now...later guys"

Hogua announced as he began to walk into a random direction.  

Gihn_the_wolf

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:10 am
Firion took out a key that hung on a silver chain around his neck, and cleared away gathered moss from a keyhole on his mother's epitaph, and pushed it in, and twisted. the epitaph rose, and then parted ways, revealing an old weathered box. On the face of the box it read:

"speak the words of the wise man or suffer the vengeance for disturbing those who lie in wait to fight again," and then the box opened revealing the treasure that Firion sought. a long chain with sharpened pendulum weights on both ends. An unorthodox weapon that his father used. Firion stood back, and breathed deeply, calmly, and took the chain, and then said the words he was told as a child to memorize.

"Clatu, Verattah.....ahh chhooooo!!!!!" before he could finish the words he sneezed and fell backward. tha chain was out of it's cradle and in firion's hand, and the damage had been done.His mother's epitaph closed up immediately, and then blood oozed from the stone writing the words,

Dead by dawn

soldiers began to rise from their graves to dispose of the "grave robber", while Firion lay on the cold ground, up against a head stone, hopping to make it out of here alive. he hopped to his feet and started to run, near an area with the least amount of undead.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:23 am
"My stupidity senses are tingiling." She said as she seen Firion run by. "He did something stupid I know it." She grumbled to herself. "If I have to kick, punch or otherwise hurt someone I'm not gonna be happy."  

Rozalin Wednesday

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:35 am
"Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap," Firion said to himself as he ran, hopping headstones, sidestepping decayed swipes from the undead. It didn't do much good to ask for help when you have undead pissed of at you in an undead city....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:03 am
"Okay, I'm tired of the word crap now." Tobias said stomping his foot and raised a rock wall between Firion and the zombies. "All of you undead back into your graves or deal with me and trust and believe, I'll put you down for good." A white aura flowed around him as she spoke, his holy power showing through. "Okay, who wants the first piece?"

"He really likesthe bad a** talk doen't he?" Haru said speaking mostly to himself. He was starting to wonder about why Tobias acted so contriditary. "It must be the headband."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Ash Badguy Faust

Hilarious Lunatic

2,150 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:24 am
One of the undead raised a decayed finger pointing in firion's direction.

"That dumbass didn't say the words right and now he's got a curse on his head," replied the undead which turned out to be his father. Firion hopped the wall when he recognized his father's voice.
"Dad?!! You too?" he exclaimed.

"cuuurrrsed!!!!" yelled an undead woman next to his undead father.
"we still love you honey,"

"..... hi mom....," he said in a low tone.

"honey, your hair is so long, why can't you get it cut?" she asked.

"Arge, now you're just embarrising him," replied his father.

Firion, now sitting o the wall, in short temper.

" Hey mom, dad, you guys wouldn't happen to know how to be rid of thie curse would ya?" he asked.

" well, if you can live through the night, the curse usually passes by dawn. We expected any grave robbers that tried to steal the chain wouldn't be able to make it past all the soldiers ya see?" his dad replied.

"it's not exactly our choice at this point son, even if you gave us the chain back we'd still have to eat you,"

"...great.." Firion replied.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games