Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batman125

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:24 pm
Bunnyhiphophip
((I'm not entirely sure where to come in, is this an okay time?))

((Come and Rp with me if you don't mind and evil demon who will lie to you and attempt to kill you in the end.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:08 pm
((BUNNY! how are you? you friends with Faelan?))  

Mitsuharu Saito

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:18 pm
((This isn't the place for an OoC Chat, Please take that elsewhere.))

Kraid attempted to side step the stream of water, failing miserably. He was struck in the chest and went down quickly, crying out as his knees gave and he sunk to the ground. His hold on Miles began to weaken and the boy stirred accross the room.
Miles moaned in agony as he tried to regain motor skill.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:24 pm
Seg's eyes winked back to normal in surprise as a jet of water surged by his head and struck Kraid sending him down. "Now!" Grinding his teeth he pulled his hands in front of him and as he did so the barrier shrank into an orb of raw mana in his hands. "Take this!" Emitting a loud cry the intended red mana finisher blew out of his hands and towards Kraid.

Seg lowered his hands watching leaning over slightly from the use of magic drain, his hands by his waist. The steam that had been pouring from his body now receded leaving him looking as he did before.

((Heey I'm actually on when everyone else is ^^ Yay!))  

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:35 pm
Kraid stood, brushing himself off. His joints cracked as he stood straight and looked to his attackers. "Did you pay attention to anything anybody said to you?!" He demanded, staring daggers at Seg. "You can't kill me!" He continued, swinging his arms. "You're wasting your time. It's easier just to take it like a man. Death is easier than life you know. Trust me, I've been there" He spoke quietly now, removing his weapon from the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:48 pm
Seg sighed as his attack had as he had worried failed. "Well....if anything I can keep you occupied! This day will not fall to you foul shadowed!"

Seg once more drew his blade and holding it at the ready slowly advanced on Kraid determined not to let him get to the rest of the party. The strain from the spell took a little from his body but he shook it off and continued.  

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:15 pm
Yousei quietly celebrated as her attack met its target. Shortly afterward, a ball of magical energy hit the malevolent wraith. Yousei turned to find its origin, and her eyes immediately fell upon a young newcomer who stood just a few feet away. She smiled to herself, relieved that she was not facing Kraid alone. Suddenly, she heard a groaning in the background. She turned back to see Miles stirring in the far corner. She let out a sigh as even more relief washed over her. The young Elf then reached for another scroll and held it out toward Kraid, before reciting yet another prayer. This time, the text shone a bright, silvery light and soon, the entire corridor was filled with this Holy light.

Karasu continued to charge, until finally, she had reached her master. She then dug her heels in and unleashed a brilliant, blue flame upon Kraid in the hopes that they would engulf him, entirely.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:16 pm
Tobias waited for quite a while. The passage ahead was eerily quiet. Eventually he sat up against the wall and sighed. Whatever he thought he had heard was no longer coming this way. He sat there for a few moments his head against the stone. Removing his scarf, he looked around. He could see slightly better without the scarf, but still he saw nothing stirring in these catacombs.

He glanced down at his wounded knee. He wouldn’t be walking anywhere with that injury. Reaching to his neck he removed the small crystal that hung there and jabbed in into the wound. He felt the jewel suck greedily at his blood and as it did the wound slowly closed itself. He toyed with the end of his long silver braid while he waited for the jewel to do its work. His wound closed completely and the jewel fell to the floor with a small click. He picked it up and placed it around his neck before inspecting his knee. A thin brown scar was the only sign he had ever been injured.

Smiling he pulled his knees up to his chest and pulled some dried meat from his pocket. It looked like some type of beef jerky, but it was far from beef. He savored the taste of the young human flesh as he slowly chewed it. Yes, he liked this place. A dark earthen tomb, the perfect place for a forgotten demon like himself.  

Batman125

Bunnyhiphophip

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:06 am
[Faelan]
Bunnyhiphophip
((I'm not entirely sure where to come in, is this an okay time?))
[Sure! It doesn't really matter! Did you need an update first or did I already show you the RP Guide?]

((I found the RP guide, so I think I can come in.))

Julianna sits on a rock, a tuning fork lying beside her, fiddling with a snapped string on her lute. She sighs and leans back, grateful for the shade of the oasis after a long wander through the desert. 'Why did I come here?' She mutters to herself absentmindedly. Truth be told, she would much rather have stayed in Opalescent City, where the children always had a coin or two to exchange for a good story. Yet something had compelled her towards Eden, so here she sat. She closes her eyes, puts her fingers on the lute string, and hums a short tune. A small yellow glow starts at the snap, and the two lines join again. She plucks the string, taps the tuning fork against the rock, and fiddles with the tightness. Having fixed the instrument she stands up...

And falls into a strange underground city.

((I fixed it, now I'm going to wander blindly about and find you.))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:41 am
( Well, you couldn't fall directly into the room they're in, seeing as they're a mile or so away from the village. She could fall into the underground city though, into an air vent and somehow end up in the room if you want, but falling directly in wouldn't work)  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Bunnyhiphophip

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:53 pm
((Okay... lol ))

Julianna hits the ground hard in the center of a strange underground city. Slightly disoriented, she pockets her now-mended lute and stumbles off in search of anyone who can tell her where she is. She attempts to approach several people, but they scurry away from her, and she eventually wanders out of the confines of the city when she hears a rather large commotion inside a nearby (Insert structure here. Is it a cave of some sort? The RP guide just says 'chamber'). She reaches inside her rucksack to pull out a small whittled flute and plays a short melody, attempting to play the entryway open. ((Is it sealed?))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:02 pm
((They went into the "Offocial Looking Building" And walked down halls for a few miles. They then came to a large room which was then shut and locked))  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Stormelle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:08 am
Biting her lip Stormelle eyed the on going battle. She could help, so many of her forms had powers, but she was frightened. She knew what she had been raised by humans and this made her tremble before any shadowed. Gulping down her fear she looked from the female elf, Yousei, and then to the other elf, Witium, who was ready to leave.
Again putting control over her fear she grabbed her necklace and a bright light consumed her. When the light faded a small dragon, about the size of an average human being’s upper chest, flew through the air. Once more she was black with a golden star over each eye. She couldn’t do much in this form but she could try and be a distraction. Letting out a long, loud, and high pitched scream she dived at Kraid.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:29 pm
Witium looked at the large metal door, "Gah!." He yelled at it in fustration as he banged on it in a attempt to get it open. He gently set Miles and camthalion down. From there he unshealthed his swords and began hacking at the thick metal door hinges, "Open darn you!" A grunt came from him after each powerful swing. Bits and pieces of metal chipped away from the hinges but it would be a while till they were weak enough to be broken, "Must get out." With a quick glance he checked if everyone was okay and it seemed that they had injured Kraid pretty well.  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:16 pm
A quick blast of fire hit the door before Witium, welding the hinges shut. "No," Miles spoke quietly, pushing himself to his feet. "Kraid is the lesser of two evils," He urged, looking to the door. "Beyond the door is going to be thousands of the guards from earlier. We have a better chance in here against a single shadowed."

Kraid eyed the Dragon, sighing deeply. "I'm getting real sick of these late comers," He muttered, swinging his blade quickly in the direction of the diving lizard.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games