Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:29 pm
"I have no beef against Axel or Kitsuna, just you....and don't you dare speak of her as if you know her....you have no idea what its like when you have to kill the ones you once loved." said Xyukotsu Hatefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:31 pm
"Yes, I Do. And since Kitsuna is Axel's Student, and Axel and I Had the same master. Insulting our master insults all of us"  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:40 pm
"Guys chill and try to atleast stand each others company until the mission is done."Kitsuna sighed and walked back to where she sat earlier."those two are so edgey when they're near each other. it's like mixing water and oil." she thought."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:51 pm
"Argh, why do I ever bother. You're just a waste of my time anyway." sighed Xyukotsu as he sat down exhausted from their argument, nit wanting to do anything with Isamu. Closing eyes, he shut everything out of his mind and went into a deep meditation.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:01 pm
(All right I was waiting on Rose, until I read her latest journal post, aperantly she is busy too, poor girl crying . So I'm just gonna move us along any way. Rose, if your reading this, I'm sorry but we need to get moving, can't make every one wait forever. So I hope you don't mind if I play your character a little bit, seeing as your the main character *if there was one* its hard to continue the story with out you. So I'll make the next post to get the rest of us out of the kitchen * atleast those of you who are in there* out. Hope you can post soon Rose!! heart heart )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:36 pm
Xirius took a fleeting glance and went up to Xyukotsu. "Dude, I know you can't hear me, but, I'm sorry I ever doubted you." He slowly took his place next to Kitsuna and seeing the quizzical look on her face, he quickly added, "It felt like something I should do."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:15 am
Alixraen
Xirius took a fleeting glance and went up to Xyukotsu. "Dude, I know you can't hear me, but, I'm sorry I ever doubted you." He slowly took his place next to Kitsuna and seeing the quizzical look on her face, he quickly added, "It felt like something I should do."

"You Should doubt him. As You Should Doubt Me. I do not deny I have my own motives. But when I sacrifice for power, no one else loses anything. You are a good man to trust your friends, but please realize, he did have a point. Him and I are a lot a like, we both quest for power, we both make sacrifices for it. Just keep that in mind. I know you have no reason to trust me, but I always protect those that I call comrade. For there is no one that i can truly call friend. Axel is my rival, and he has my respect, but not my friendship." I walk up to Rose, "My sword says that he owes your kind. You will be protected with my life."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:43 pm
Hearing Xirius's words echo deep inside his mind, he nodded him a thank you and only muttered something that only Kitsuna and Xirius could only hear. "I trust you both with my life. Though we are mere nothings, I guess you can call it that we are friends I suppose. But, Isamu is correct about me. I do have my own goals in mind that I wish to accomplish, but isn't that the same for everyone else in this organization? I'm sure you both have goals that you wish in accomplishing, correct? Though I am true to the organization, it still changes nothing about me and my goals. Though I am loyal to a degree, I'll fight till death for this organization's dream, but as long as I accomplish my own in the end." Xyukotsu as his voice faded from their minds and he went back into his meditation state.  

Ryuho Kitsune

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Kitsuna smiled and nodded at xyukotsu's reply. she thought to herself," I too have goals besides helping the organization.I have to find that demon that made me what I am but before that happens I must finish my training." she leaned back and went into a deep thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 4:54 pm
"As you see Isamu, a waste in effort. Though I can't see you, you still look utterly pathetic, damn dragon." said Xyukotsu as he spoke into Isamu's mind, taunting him with his words.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:50 am
"Who's the pathetic one? You don't even have the courage to speak to me verbally. You shut everyone out. Andrea, your wife, was always one who stood up for you, and you did the to her" I thought back to Xyukotsu  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:53 pm
"No more a coward then you. I willingly went to the darkness, unlike you you feared it like a lost child trying to grasp to the light you hold so dear, instead you give up on everything and lost to it. I chose to come this far. Think ill of me all you want Isamu. I am what I am. If you don't like it, then come over here and end my existiance like you always intened to. I would like nothing more then for you to kill me." said Xyukotsu voice while speaking inside Ismau's head.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:14 pm
Ryuho Kitsune
"No more a coward then you. I willingly went to the darkness, unlike you you feared it like a lost child trying to grasp to the light you hold so dear, instead you give up on everything and lost to it. I chose to come this far. Think ill of me all you want Isamu. I am what I am. If you don't like it, then come over here and end my existiance like you always intened to. I would like nothing more then for you to kill me." said Xyukotsu voice while speaking inside Isamu's head.

"Maybe one Day, but only when those I protect are indangered by you" I replied, "I still take the oath i accepted from your wife"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:19 pm
Breaking from his meditation, he stood up and faced Isamu, starring him straight in the eye and then offers him his hand. "I'm not sure why we're fighting like this or what has come over me, but I am sorry for the things I've said. I'm not sure if you can forgive me in anyway, but whatever happened in the past, it must of been my fault. But I can't remember now, only the blood and darkness of that night. That is all I remember, Isamu. I'm deeply sorry for the past." said Xyukotsu with true look in his eye, still requesting for Isamu's hand.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:40 am
Ryuho Kitsune
Breaking from his meditation, he stood up and faced Isamu, starring him straight in the eye and then offers him his hand. "I'm not sure why we're fighting like this or what has come over me, but I am sorry for the things I've said. I'm not sure if you can forgive me in anyway, but whatever happened in the past, it must of been my fault. But I can't remember now, only the blood and darkness of that night. That is all I remember, Isamu. I'm deeply sorry for the past." said Xyukotsu with true look in his eye, still requesting for Isamu's hand.

"Fine, as as long as we can finish our mission," i say as i take his hand.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff