Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:35 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"whatever"
"and here ill give you a handycap" puts down his weapon and ties both hands behind his back
"i dont know if this will work. but it worked before."Rikku ran up to Ruxia and kisses him.
((Wasn't he holding you in the air?))
((Well she escaped sweatdrop ))
"was that supposed to do something" pushes her away so she falls on the ground  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:40 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"whatever"
"and here ill give you a handycap" puts down his weapon and ties both hands behind his back
"i dont know if this will work. but it worked before."Rikku ran up to Ruxia and kisses him.
"its worked before you know! that proves that you changed."Rikku gets up and runs to him and attacks him."i wont lose anymore."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:50 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"its worked before you know! that proves that you changed."Rikku gets up and runs to him and attacks him."i wont lose anymore."
"you have not kissed me before you have kissed ruxia not me"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:57 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rikku attacks him."am confused now....."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:12 pm
((srry i haven't been posting, have been distracted with my new Wii games sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
We're still im middle of the test right?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:21 am
MrAsianK
((srry i haven't been posting, have been distracted with my new Wii games sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
We're still im middle of the test right?))
((YEAH BUT THERE WAS A WHOLE NEW TWIST READ THE LAST THREE PAGES whoops capslock was on))  

hydra4

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:58 am
Xeviance looks at Rikku and Ruxia's new form and is now throughly bored. With a groan he asked Ruxia "Isn't the test done?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:17 am
Alixraen
Xeviance looks at Rikku and Ruxia's new form and is now throughly bored. With a groan he asked Ruxia "Isn't the test done?"
trips him and holds him to the ground with his foot "does that answer your question"  

hydra4

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:54 pm
((...I wonder how you got through Xeviance's little protective bubble-thing...it IS still there, right? Jeez, if I knew they had a warranty...))
"Smart-aleck," Rixia sneered, loud enough for everyone to hear. "Don't you know it's rude to trip people like that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:45 pm
Xia looked to the boy. "So, you finally going to fight us now eh?" she said, bringing her vines out to a huge length and commanding them to charge at him.  

The Sphinxyness

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rikku attacks him."am confused now....."
"but Ruxia changed into you so techacailly you are still hiim....i think...."Rikku looked at him and was really confused.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:28 pm
hydra4
Alixraen
trips him and holds him to the ground with his foot "does that answer your question"

((yes the 'bubbles' still are there))
Xevaince looks to Rixia and Xia with a mischevious look on his face. "Come on, let's fight!" Xeviance held up his crossbow to the the forehead of the thing trapping him and pulled the trigger, wishing to cause as much pain as possible.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:12 am
catches the arrow and stabs it into his knee "to slow" looks over to xia catching the vines as they came at him ripping them up with little force  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:31 am
Xia's eyes widened. Her vines!!! Her precious plants were ripped like weeds. But she kept a smirk, knowing that they were back in the game. "What is it you want from us?" she asked, appearing her ringblade in her hand and charging at him.  

The Sphinxyness

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:36 am
Rixia fired three burning arrows at him. "See if you like this," she growled.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games