Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:33 am
Zann wind flickered in with Rahenno's arm over his shoulders, red chakra swirling around him uncontrollably, seemingly more than before. The chakra was burning into Zann's arms, but he didn't seem to notice.
"Yo, someone help! Rahenno's Kyuubi's getting out of control!" his eyes darted around the room, looking for someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:37 am
rahenno still hanging ovver zann shoulders, his eyes closed and his teeth clench together as here grunting in pain, rahenno is fading as the kyuubi becomes closer the relasing itself. i got to stay focus or else.... rahennos though trailed off  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:27 am
Kiyoshi dashed into the hospital (Since he can't flicker like everyone else -_-), and looked for his friends. He looked down the hallway and saw Rahenno hanging on Zann. Kiyoshi then drew his sword and ran up to them, knowing what the sword could do to help. He lifted up Rahenno's shirt and stabbed him right in his seal with his sword. Slowly but surely the demon's chakra started to reseed.

((AND NOW, the offical effect of the sword, so everyone doesn't think I killed Rahenno.

Name of Weapon: Yawaraka-Te

Description: The Sacred Sword of Light, the purist of the swords. Unlike the others this blade can only injure someone with darkness in their heart. The more darkness in the opponents heart the more damage it does. If the opponent has no darkness in their heart the sword will not even scratch them. One of the more unique features of the sword is it has the power to read people’s emotions, and how they feel about a certain subject or person. It is also said that this sword has the power to purify the evil in people’s souls. (including suppressing demons) ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:31 am
jedi appeared next to the boy with the sword what happend to him?  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:51 am
"The seal loosened, but he'll be fine, but to make sure," Kas walked over to Rahenno, "5 prong seal" Kas slammed his glowing fingers into him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:08 pm
well then since he is good i will be leaving jedi left  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:19 pm
((WHAT!! the 5 prong seal doesn't help. It makes things worse, it will prevent Rahenno from using the demon fox's chakra or even controlling his own chakra properly. You just made him a whole lot weaker right before the war.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:22 pm
"waaaaaaaah!!!!!"

"you!!! the robot ninja!!!!" gonk

what was your name again?"

*runs toward the guy*

"well guess that they let you in so i guess your not bad after all xd "  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:27 pm
bb3000ae
((WHAT!! the 5 prong seal doesn't help. It makes things worse, it will prevent Rahenno from using the demon fox's chakra or even controlling his own chakra properly. You just made him a whole lot weaker right before the war.))

(lol. nice one sensai.......... now we are owned.....)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:28 pm
(I gonna release it later, but right now we needed to seal it, its the safest)  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:35 pm
hey truggul (still dont know rp name) i didnt know you can seal people,

do you still dont trust me truggul?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:45 pm
((Well I did kinda have it under control without the 5 prong seal...then again this isnt my village so I can't really say how to run it lol))

Kiyoshi pulled the blade out of Rahenno and sheathed it. He then helped Rahenno to a chair and set him in it to rest. Kiyoshi then turned his attention to Zann. "You ok?" Kiyoshi asked worried about if the exporsure to demon chakra hurt him at all.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:00 pm
((I dont have the Kyuubi seal so I had to use that) Where is Snow?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:06 pm
((LoL Sorri. I'm a bit tied up with posting and PMs. Can you guys just RP an medical analysis first. I'll jump in and heal him pretty much after that.))  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:10 pm
(<.<...>.>...<.< Well since no one else will do it, I guess I will lol)

Kiyoshi saw Rahenno was looking pretty bad. So he helped him up, and took him to the examination room. The doctor's their healed his current wounds, then checked his vitals and heart rate. As soon as everything was checked out, they waited for snow to do what ever she was going to do. (Seriously idk wht she does >.> lol)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games