Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

closer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:20 pm
Video Games still confuse me.....SOOOO....

I just bought Hero, I haven't watched it yet...but Jono, when you get better we're having an all nighter, ohhh-yeah.

Anybody else like "Hero"?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:35 pm
I haven't seen Hero yet. Really wanted to, though. It was supposed to be really good. 3nodding  

Nimbrethil

closer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:48 pm
Me neither, but i decided to splurge and buy it anyway. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:16 pm
I sometimes have random urges to make wierd things in MS Paint. Tonight's end result is this:

User Image

Though I don't suppose a civil attorney would have anything to do with something on the scale of the Silmarilli, but shhh!  

Falathrim

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:26 pm
Words cannot express the sweetness that is that graphic.

Thus, a lame smiley: xd

I think that merits some sort of award for excellence... in the field of... excellence. Or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:45 pm
That is so awesome! And while I could have made a nice photoshop image of my avatar handing yours a medal, I opted for the 30 second, black and white, MS paint, doodle. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xd (edited for stupid mistake)  

closer

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:34 pm
Falathrim
You're all a bunch of Zelda-hating, Samus-loathing heathens!

Did you guys know that Final Fantasy X is a prequel to Final Fantasy VII? Of course, I'm talking to the people who've played the games.

gonk Hey! *points to earlier post about Zelda*

And I knew about X and X-2 eing a prequel to VII. I had my suspicions confirmed when the little boy Shinra was introduced, and the whole mako energy thing came up.

See, most people who talk about how Wind Waker is such a departure from the Zelda franchise since it was so cartoony haven't played the pre-OoT Zelda games. The early games were cartoony! Meh...

I liked WW, but not as much as OoT. I thought that it was better than MM, though. I would have liked it a lot more if it had just had more and longer dungeons. 3nodding The new Zelda looks so cool... *drools over screenshots in GI magazine* whee heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:42 pm
Nice nickname you gave them... xd

And Falathrim, I like Zelda. I haven't played them all just Oot and MM, and a little of WW, but I like it.

So were not all "a bunch of Zelda-hating, Samus-loathing heathens" xp  

Kementari

Falathrim

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:47 pm
Yes you are. You are all heathens.

Except Nienna. She's only a Half-heathen. And I suppose Kementari, having played a little Zelda (just a little), is only a three-quarters-heathen.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:49 pm
Oh yeah! I had a Gaia dream last night. whee I dreamt that I was at my Creative Writing club when someone started dissing LOTR and getting facts wrong. Falathrim came in, smacked the person in the back of the head with a replica of Gandalf's staff, and then lectured the club on LOTR. Then, all of a sudden I was in the Green Dragon, and Longbow was sitting, drinking. Kementari came in and scared all of the Hobbits with her zombie-ness, and Longbow, me, and Gandalf(who randomly appeared) had to convince them that she was a nice zombie. Then we all just sat around and drank a lot of ale. 3nodding

Very odd... sweatdrop  

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

Elainya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:30 pm
This is for you, Falathrim.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:33 pm
Nienna of the Valar
Oh yeah! I had a Gaia dream last night. whee I dreamt that I was at my Creative Writing club when someone started dissing LOTR and getting facts wrong. Falathrim came in, smacked the person in the back of the head with a replica of Gandalf's staff, and then lectured the club on LOTR. Then, all of a sudden I was in the Green Dragon, and Longbow was sitting, drinking. Kementari came in and scared all of the Hobbits with her zombie-ness, and Longbow, me, and Gandalf(who randomly appeared) had to convince them that she was a nice zombie. Then we all just sat around and drank a lot of ale. 3nodding

Very odd... sweatdrop

0,o Interesting.

I sort of had one last night. Kinda. I remember there was a karaoke bar and Freodwyn was singing...or something. Then I remember waking up from it thinking "Wow neat dream! I'll have to post this tomorrow." And I went back to sleep and that's all I remembered when I woke up.

Elainya

Elainya

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:35 pm
Falathrim
Yes you are. You are all heathens.

Except Nienna. She's only a Half-heathen. And I suppose Kementari, having played a little Zelda (just a little), is only a three-quarters-heathen.

I tried to cosplay Sheik from OOT for an anime convention. It sucked though, really bad, so I never wandered onto the con wearing the costume.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:45 pm
Elainya
I tried to cosplay Sheik from OOT for an anime convention. It sucked though, really bad, so I never wandered onto the con wearing the costume.

Now that's dedication! Failed dedication, but dedication nonetheless! You I judge to be only a one-quarter-heathen.

Unless you also play Metroid. Then you can be ordained into the Church as a full member. And let me tell you, the member benefits are wonderful!  

Falathrim

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:52 pm
Falathrim
Elainya

Now that's dedication! Failed dedication, but dedication nonetheless! You I judge to be only a one-quarter-heathen.

Unless you also play Metroid. Then you can be ordained into the Church as a full member. And let me tell you, the member benefits are wonderful!

*pouts* I've memorized all of the dialogue in OoT! Beaten it 14 times! Doesn't that count for something...? (plus I draw Zelda fan art) whee

Oh, and I've beaten Metroid Prime, and played the original for NES. 3nodding

And still, 1/2 heathen... *sighs dramatically*

You never answered my question. Have you ever tried the 3 heart challenge in OoT?  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games