Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Nikki's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:37 pm
"Yes, i will marry you!" wrapping her arms around his neck she kissed his cheek lightly. "I want no one else."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:40 pm
Ozzy was shocked. "Re... Really? Nikki. Oh Nikki I love you. Do you want to move in now with me?" Ozzy felt as though he should ask if she was going to marry him. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close kissing her passionately. Putting all of his love for her into it.  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:43 pm
"Yes i stay there enough anyways." Laughing she hugged him tighter and latched onto him. "I love you Ozzy."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:45 pm
Ozzy slowly picked her up and cradled her in his arms. "I love you too." He smiled. "I guess I have to kick Gohma out now. He won't want to be around us at night." Ozzy said grinning. He slowly walked with her in his arms to his home.  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:47 pm
NIkki blushed and hit him lightly on the arm. "Umm hold it buster not so fast!" wrapping her arms around his neck she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:50 pm
"What do you need?" Ozzy asks gently. "I am not putting you down until we get home." He says grinning.  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:52 pm
"No i'm saying there will be no noises any time soon!" sighing she gave him a knowing look. Laughing lightly she snuggled into him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:55 pm
"You can't blame a man for trying!" He says grinning. Ozzy begins to walk off. "I love you." He whispers into her ear while holding her close to him.  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:58 pm
"Yup you just didn't try hard enough, better luck next time." laying against him she smiled. "Love you too."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:01 am
Ozzy smiled "Thats good to know" Ozzy then leaves to his house with Nikki  

riotb0y

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:11 am
dante knocks on the door burning it a little  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:12 am
Nikki opens the door and gasps. "....no."  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:23 am
"guess who" dante smiles "dont orry m nothere to hurt yu its just ozzy here couldent stop thinking of you which brings me to my quesiton when are you going to go up in the relationship because you two have been goign out for a month and hes never seen you naked and you dont let him grab your a** theres somehting wrong here"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:26 am
"Yes I am very much aware of that thank you, and i plan to move forward later and he had grabbed my butt plently thank you!" crossing her arms Nikki glared up at him.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:31 am
"...you know i like your theonly one whos seen me twice you should feel special" dante smiles " "so little girl what do you see in ozzy"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff