Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:18 pm
"Possible employees......" Blaize looked at Ravyn innocently. " As for the jobs he has in mind.... I have no idea... Sad to say I can't read minds..." She sighed, inwardly on guard. She's suspicious.... Then again so would I be....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:21 pm
She seems to genuinely not know anything... "Alright, I'll bite. What kind of people is he looking for?" Bad idea or not, I still need some cash, I can't live off air..." She glanced at Alex, silently hoping that he'd take a job as well. It's the devil you know... and other cliches.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:28 pm
"He didn't specify that either.... I'm starting to realize how little I'm actually told...." Blaize sighed. "In any case... He lives at the Lava Pits... though I guess there aren't very many anymore... You can't miss the building though... Seeing on how it's the only one there..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:32 pm
"Lava Pits...?" Ravyn muttered, mostly to herself. "What do YOU do for him, Blaize? He's got to have you do more than just recruiting work." I'm going to get all the info on this guy that I can get. I'll need it if I actually go to see this guy.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:39 pm
"I'm the only worker he's got at the moment.... So I'm sent on errands a lot.... Recruiting happens to be one of them.... I haven't been working for him very long... So I haven't been given anything big to do.... That and I'm a restless spirit. I was helping him directly earlier.... but there was too much waiting involved, so he sent me on some errands...."Blaize smiled a 'what-can-you-do' smile, shrugging.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:44 pm
Ravyn nodded, thinking. "So...why should I work for him? What kind of guy is he? And the most important thing," Ravyn paused and smirked, "what's the job pay?"  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:51 pm
"Why should you work for him.....? Why shouldn't you work for him....? In any case, he takes care of his peoples..... I got my own home out of the job." Blaize grinned. "Though.... I suppose he'd probably shift the pay to what you wanted most...."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:57 pm
Ravyn sighed. She wasn't used to making important decisions like this. The explanation to her first question set her on edge, she didn't want to be killed because she wanted a stupid job! An idea suddenly popped in her head. "How about a trial run? I'll give it a week and decide then." She smiled slightly. That was perfect! She could get away without consequences. "How long 'til you go back to the...headquarters? I've never been to the Lava Pits, so I wouldn't know where to even start looking for the place...unless Alex has been there..."Which I doubt... Ravyn thought, considering the way Alex got to the city in the first place.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:07 pm
"I still have two more places to go.... But you can tag along I guess. Besides.... It'd probably make my job easier... then we can go back to base..... " Blaize smiled. Well..... That makes things easier, I suppose that makes too prospective.... I personally would love to see how she can handle those blades....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:11 pm
Ravyn nodded. "It's not like I have anything better to do. Where are we going?" She looked at Blaize warily. Why is she looking at me like that...? She clicked her blades together before taking a deep breath and calming herself down. They were close to being comrades, Blaize wouldn't hurt her, and she wouldn't have to hurt Blaize. I hope...  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:22 pm
"I suppose we'll head to Mecha Main Street....." Blaize looked upwards at the sky, before looking around at her surroundings. "Are you coming to Alex?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:28 pm
((I don't think that he's on right now...we can let him catch up? I kinda want to start, if that's okay with you.))

Ravyn watched the girl study her surroundings. There was something off about her, she had no clue what it could be though. She just doesn't feel...normal...but what would I know about being normal? She thought bitterly.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:32 pm
((.... I suppose we could.... We'll give you time to think and come find you again....))

"Hey Alex..... I need to go ahead and get going.... It'll give you some time to think it over ne~! I'll come find you later." Blaize grinned, tapping her nose before turning and starting to walk. "You coming Ravyn?" She called over her shoulder.

{Exits to Mecha Main Street}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:36 pm
Ravyn smiled and ran after, but not before waving at Alex. "I'll be sure to see you again, ok?!" She yelled behind her and catching up to Blaize.

{Exits to Mecha Main Street}  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Almighty Words

Invisible Codger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:57 am
Rude shambled forward towards the gate of the fascinating city he had heard so much about. His eyes darted from side to side as he walked straight into the open maw of the huge structure

A feeling of safety washed over him and was quickly replaced bya freezing chill down his spin ahead of him was a tremendous building much larger than most of the buildings around it.

He felt propelled toward it.

((ON to THe Tenth Sea library))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas