Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:38 pm
Tokuno watched on. Remorse setting into his heart. He knew Gohma didn't want to say that but if thats what it took then he would.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:43 pm
Miharu just hugged him tightly "But I don't! Your one of the most important persons in my life!!" she said crying  

Rikku Mage

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:45 pm
(go to the Mission called Future holds Pain)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:51 pm
Tokuno shook his head and slowed to a stop. She was really toying with Gohma's emotions.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:53 pm
"I'm being honest!! I may not love you as a boyfriend but I do love you..." she cried harder "...and if you die I'll die too!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:56 pm
Gohma slowed to a stop a little further ahead then Tokuno. As the wind left from under his feet he pushed Miharu off of him. "I don't want to see you Miharu. All it does is make me insane. I understand you do not love me. Don't send your servants to toy with me either." He said harshly before turning away from her and walking to Tokuno.

"A little rough don't you think?" Tokuno whispered as Gohma neared him. "You didn't have to be so cruel to her. She already feels bad as it is."  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:59 pm
Miharu glanced him "...I hate you too!" she then yelled "I HATE YOU!!!" she said turning back to kohona

Noa arrived "TOKUNO!!! YOU LEFT ME!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:01 pm
Gohma didn't even spare her a glance. It hurt him too much. "Lets go. I want to get home." He said roughly to Tokuno.

Tokuno turned to Noa. "Sorry, had a little family issue to take care of. Want a ride to Kohona?"  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:04 pm
"If you want you can go..." Miharu said "Actually you should since you like him!"

"Okay Thanks!!" Noa followed Tokuno

Miharu went deeper into the forest and sat there crying until she slept  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:07 pm
Gohma left them both behind. He began in the general direction of Kohona not really caring where he went. He had messed up big time. He knew it. He was a fool cursed to travel the world creating mistakes as he went. His life never again to balance and give him peace. He slowed to a stop hours later and set up camp. He hadn't slept since he was knocked out by Ozzy.

Tokuno watched as Gohma left but didn't follow. He gestured for Noa to hold him tightly and began his way to Kohona.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:11 pm
Miharu cried all night even when sleeping. Was she beginning to fall for Gohma? She was only certain that he would never know! Not after what he said

Noa slept over Tokuno's (in the sofa alone)! She was worried about Miharu  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:14 pm
Gohma sat with his back against a tree for hours willing sleep to come. It wouldn't. He rose slowly to his feet and fell into the stream that ran its course in the middle of the clearing. He sat there face down for many moments letting his troubles wash away in the water. He sat up quickly when it felt like he would die. He just sat in the stream. Letting it wash over him. He began thinking of his mistakes in life. His family, ripped apart by the cloud shinobi. Him ripping it apart again. Pushing Miharu away. Almost killing himself and along with him her. Twice. Pushing Miharu away again. His life was swept through with failure. He was a failure. He wouldn't go back to Kohona not now. He would live in this clearing. He would die in this clearing. It mattered not to him.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:17 pm
Miharu wasn't ready to tell everyone that she failled in her life! She returned to her kingdom to try to make better  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:30 pm
Gohma awoke the next day before the sun had risen. He was going to make this little clearing his woodland fortress. He began by raising the earth around the outside to twice his height. The earth was hardened to rock and he left only one openening. Only big enough for him to get out and easily closed. He then went outside and began breaking the trees apart and sharpening them into points. He layed those around the outside so no one could climb. Finally after midday he returned inside and closed the opening. The only way in was through the sky now. He deepened the stream in the middle to where he could easily sit in it and wash. He then cleared away most of the dirt in one area and raised a fairly clean slab of rock to lay on. Night had fallen and Gohma fell into a troubled sleep.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:31 pm
In the middle of the way she stopped "I should work this out!" she said turning back to Kohona. She ran and ran  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff