Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:21 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir walked out onto the training grounds and noticed Ariana. "Hey, you're that secretary girl, aren't you?" he barked over to her.

User Image

((haha i went to where you were and you went to where I am.))
Ariana looked over to fenrir and brushed her hair aside to get a clear view of who was speaking to her. Apparently it was the guy from before who had entered the office. She thought for a moment about the question then sighed since the first impression was secretary.
"No I'm his assistant, I do more than paper work....."
Ariana thought for a moment about what she had just said
"hmmm that sounded wrong"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

((Yeah, lol))
"I thought assisstants were supposed to stay at the office." he commented.

User Image  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:26 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
User ImageUser Image

((Yeah, lol))
"I thought assisstants were supposed to stay at the office." he commented.

User Image

"hmm you thought wrong"
Ariana laughed a bit as she looked down at him from the branch she was laying on.
"What I should be doing since you are so concerned is questioning you wolf boy"
Ariana joked a bit remembering seeing him at the gates

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

His eyes sharpened a bit as he stared up at her. "I don't know what you mean."

User Image  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:33 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
User ImageUser Image

His eyes sharpened a bit as he stared up at her. "I don't know what you mean."

User Image

Ariana rolled over so that she was laying on her back looking up at the sky
"ahh I bet you don't. You sure leave this village a lot so it seems. What do you do? You're awfully busy...."
Ariana smiled slightly after her question

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I'm here when I'm needed, and I leave when I'm not. What does it matter what I do in the meantime?" he growled, crossing his arms over his broad chest.

User Image  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:44 pm
Ariana rolled off the branch slowly and began to fall landing gently into a crouching position before Fenrir.
"Hmm a bit defensive are we?"
Ariana said teasing him a bit trying to push his buttons in away. Most of it to see who he was but partly for her own amusement.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You have no idea, lady." a little voice squeaked as a small fox-like creature popped out of Fenrir's front vest pocket. "Yajuu!" Fenrir growled. "What!?" he squeaked in a high voice, jumping onto the ground and facing his master. "I like her!"

User Image  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:52 pm
Ariana smiled slightly to Fenrir as she stayed crouching.
"hmm your pet?"
Ariana questioned petting the fox gently by the ears

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

"No." Fenrir growled. "Yep!" Yajuu chirped at the same time as he welcomed Ariana's petting. "Alright whatever, he's my pet. Can you just stand up straight already?" Fenrir muttered, trying to look away. With Ariana crouching, Fenrir could see perfectly down her tank top, and it was getting difficult for even someone as "refined" as Fenrir to avert his gaze.

User Image  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:11 pm
Ariana head tilted to one side as she looked up to fenrir. She didn't know why he was so concerned with her standing but since they were so funny she didn't question it much. Ariana stood up straight and looked up to fenrir with an obvious intent to get something out of him, he was just too suspicious to let alone.
"So are you going to tell me or am I going to have to interrogate you? You said it yourself... You're here when you're are needed and you leave when you're not. I saw you come back so clearly you have something of value on your mind. "
Ariana said as a light icey vapor gently left her mouth in a thick condensed form. It was so unnatural you could tell she had done it intentionally considering the temperatures were not cold enough to even see vapors of breath.
"Funny how the conscience works huh? You return without intent seemingly not knowing you meant to do it"
Ariana smiled slightly staying quiet waiting for a reply

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir stared into Ariana's eyes, trying to figure out her intentions. "I returned to check up on the Raikage's progress. He has a fight against a Sannin of Mist, you see. It will determine whose village is greater. I don't plan on having Mist show us up, so recently I've been helping him prepare for it."

User Image  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:31 pm
"hmm had a feeling it would be mist related."
Ariana sighed a bit then lowered her medical mask from her face.
"Every one has been acting kind of weird lately."
Ariana stated before taking a step or two back and turning around to walk towards the tree she had came down from. She jumped enough to grab the lowest branch then swung her body elegantly like a gymnast kicking her legs over so she ended up on the branch crouching.
"Does my crouching bother you?"
Ariana asked as she stood up on the branch and looked down to Fenrir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:46 am
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir quickly glanced away, growing a bit red in the face as Ariana's standing gave him an open view of under her skirt. "Your very presence bothers me." he growled before walking away. "This game of twenty questions is over. I've got training to do." Meanwhile, Yajuu hopped up onto the branch with Ariana and stared after Fenrir. "Quite the charmer, isn't he?"

User Image  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:03 am
User ImageUser Image

[1/4] Fenrir walked until he was a fair distance away and then ran his thumb over the pair of dog tags that hanged around his neck to summon a giant white bone sword. He then reached into his kunai pouch and pulled out the Cloud weapon style scroll. He glanced over what the next stage was and charged his hands full of electricity. After that, he pushed his lightning covered hands onto his own chest, using the Electric Overdose Technique twice in order to drastically increase the amount of weight and pressure he felt on his body.

[2/4] After his preparation were finished Fenrir continued his training by practicing his sword swings under the heavy pressure. In his state, normally the giant sword would be practically impossible to lift, and yet Fenrir slashed with it with little resistance. It was a sign that he was getting used to the weight of his own sword, enough to finally wield it properly.

[3/4] Fenrir continued to swing the sword around his body, getting a further feel for its speed and weight. He suddenly slammed its blade on the ground, creating a 3 ft crater from its impact. "Not good enough." Fenrir growled as he whipped the sword around his body again.

[4/4] After several minutes of practicing Fenrir was ready to test his improvement again as he thrust the blade into the ground below him. The impact sent out a large shockwave that made the training grounds feel like it was going through an earthquake. A cloud of dust shot up over Fenrir, but as it cleared it revealed that the blow had also created a 4 ft crater in the ground. Fenrir smirked and brought the sword up to rest on his shoulders, evidently satisfied with his progress.

((Stage 3 learned))

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games