Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:57 am
AngelaAshford

As a random question, are there any tv shows you guys are addicted to at the moment?

Law and Order: SVU (probably my favorite show on TV) , Re-watching Regenesis, Project Runway

I know... I'm just so lame.

@Canas - Happy Birthday!!! Sweet 16, huh? Have ya been kissed yet? xd

@Kaworu - Did you get a chance to beta the Gaia Battle System? Besides... Dead Space looks like fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:09 am
Thanks, you guys! biggrin And no I haven't, Notte... *smooth-talks* Care to be the first? cool

And yeah, they had a fairly big chunk of playthrough of Dead Space on G4's E3 coverage. It looks pretty sweet. Like what real action horror should be.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:23 am
I'll say this. On your 18th birthday, if you've never been kissed, I'll be the first. rofl Fair enough?

I must find out more about this Dead Space....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:46 pm
I really wanna get into Law and Order SVU, mostly because my friend Ice-T is in it. X3  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:15 pm
Squee! I had my family birthday today and I got 30 bucks from my aunt and uncle in check form, 25 in cash from my grandparents, and a $50 gift card to Gamestop from my parents. My other grandparents have yet to come over since they have company over, but they'll be here.

And since I sent out invitations only a few days ago (typical me xd ), I moved my party with friends to the 2nd. I'm so excited because even though I said he really didn't need to and it was too much, my friend said he was giving me SH3! biggrin And then my best buddy said he'd try and hunt down SH1 on Ebay for me. I was like "Really, you don't have to..." But they both insisted on it. My friends are too nice. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:18 pm
You think your friends are nice? My birthday gift (although belated) was that piece of art you see in my sig. I wasn't rude enough to ask how much it cost him, but to commission something like that, is probably a good $60 min. And then he bought me an airsoft handgun that's made of metal and the slide on it locks like in a real gun. Can't wait to pick it up. That one's for my UPCOMING birthday. XD  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:33 pm
Awesome! xd That's really cool... my airsoft handgun broke. D:

My buddy's dad won't let him buy SH1 for me because it's rated M. His parents are very "meh" about M games... Unfortunately, he misses about because of it. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:46 pm
Well, it's the thought that counts, and because of that, for his birthday, you should get HIM M-Rated games.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:52 pm
That would be the cake. Nearly literally. My last birthday was fun because it was the big 21. Everyone wanted to buy me drinks, I only had like 3... and I was the most sober one at my 'party'. rofl

Dunno what I'll do next year... probably nothing... crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:55 pm
Ah, I always do nothing. I need some rich friends so that they can host big parties for me.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:00 pm
Hmm, so Bio... when you're rich an famous, will you throw me a birthday bash?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:01 pm
Yes. A big surprise party, with all the guild members here invited. Well, the good ones anyway, you know who you are.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:05 pm
Now... what would REALLY be something would be if it was like a masked ball, and there was a murder mystery party... .ever been to one of those? A BLAST!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:08 pm
I wanted to, I remember walking by a dinner theater in Toronto, thinking, "I should go to that" but never did.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:25 pm
My birthday is three months from today... xD  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games