Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:11 am
((I'M BACK FOR RPING!! Ok now to learn those gates from god knows how long ago...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:50 am
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

It had been a long time since he last trained, and Quan could almost feel the decline of his strength. Fenrir had taught him about the "gates" a long time ago, and now was the time to actually initiate the second gate.

He sat down against a tree trunk and crossed his legs, foming a single handseal with both hands. He then tried reaching deep into his mind, to where he had last glimpsed that store of chakra.
1/4

Quan had only ever known the Hachibi as his secondary source of power, and only recently did he know of the inner strength as Fenrir had described it. Inside his own mind, Quan walked up to a large metal gate, labled "Heal" in Kanji. There was a large padlock on the door, evidently locked.
2/4

Normally Quan could not see, but inside hiw own mind everything was clear as day. He could see the padlock, and wrapped his tiny hands around it...and gave an almighty tug. The padlock budged ever so slightly, only moving a few inches.
3/4

With a roar, Quan clenched his small fists and smashed down onto the padlock. Sure enough, the steel lock was smashed open thanks to his insane strength inside his small body. Quan threw the padlock aside, and pushed open the gates. In real life, his body was suddenly surrounded by a sudden flare of chakra, enhancing his strength even further.
4/4

[mastered Heal gate]

User Image

iZann

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:36 am
Ariana sits on the branch looking down to Fenrir with a dull stare. She then looked to Yajuu and sighed with a reply.
"yeah a real gentlemen"
Ariana looked down at Fenrir training then noticed Quan and began to watch him wondering who he was.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:49 am
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权

User Image

Even though Quan was blind, he quickly noticed a young woman staring at him, watching his training. Immediately he turned around to face her, and his blindfolded seemed to stare through her soul.
"H-Hello."
He stuttered uncertainly, not sure of what she wanted with him.

User Image

iZann

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:05 am
VanillaBear 166
"I would like to increase my speed and strength mosty..."
((Sorry for short reply got to go))

Kazuo nods. "Ok then." He thinks for a moment. "Would you like to train in the Cloud Village Taijutsu style? I'm not sure if you are a good ninja class for it but that style will definitally increase your speed and strength."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:38 pm
iZann

User Image

Even though Quan was blind, he quickly noticed a young woman staring at him, watching his training. Immediately he turned around to face her, and his blindfolded seemed to stare through her soul.
"H-Hello."
He stuttered uncertainly, not sure of what she wanted with him.

User Image

"hi"
Ariana greeted back to the guy looking up at her.
"am I bothering you?"
Ariana asked since he had stopped training and Ariana apparently irritated some people (Fenrir)

Bodhisattva Empress

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:58 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir scoffed a bit before moving on to the next stage of his training. He could still hear Ariana. Yajuu chuckled a bit from his branch.

[1/4] Fenrir walked towards the most forested area of the training grounds as he read through the scroll. Once there he channeled his chakra into his sword again. This time, he focused on recreating its hilt. Up until this point, the handle had been the weak point of his sword, but now it became a reliable source of power. When he finished channeling, the hilt seemed thicker, to some extent, and had a kanji symbol engraved on its side.

[2/4] Next was to return to the basics. Fenrir was getting even more used to his weight, so he increased it again. It was hard on his body. His muscles strained themselves just to walk. Still, he somehow found the strength to practice his swings.

[3/4] After some practice, Fenrir decided to test the sword's new power out. This was why he had walked to the forest area. In a single powerful swing, Fenrir cleaved an entire tree at its trunk. The tree fell over with a thunderous roar. Fenrir tried this out again on three more trees before stopping to admire the growth of his own skill. "Almost there."

[4/4] Now came the final test to see if Fenrir had accurately completed the stage. He charged his giant sword with energy and crashed it down into the earth. A large 8 ft crater was created from its impact, and whats more is that it fired a single bolt of lightning through its blade, which raced through the ground before slicing a tree vertically in half.

((Stage 4 learned))

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:30 pm
Ariana noticed as Fenrir went into the forest and thought she would follow. She didn't have much a reason to but tried to find every possible excuse as to why she should. Ariana looked to her side to where Yajuu was sitting
"hey we should keep up with Fenrir we can't have him abandoning you."
Ariana said before getting up and leaping off from tree to tree until she caught up with Fenrir. She laid down on the branch above him and looked down.
"hey!"
Ariana said until he cut the tree she was on in one swipe. Ariana jumped off the tree right before it landed then rolled upon landing to avoid the impact. As she decided to stand the tremors from the crater caused her to fall to one knee. Ariana placed a hand on the ground to keep balance as she began to stand again but had to grab onto the trunk of the fallen tree to help herself up. Smoke and debris filled the air as her coughing could be heard slightly. SHe covered her mouth then slid her mask up to filter the air. Ariana then leaned against a tree having a headache from all the unfortunate events. She placed her finger tips on her temples and sighed a bit.

Bodhisattva Empress

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

[1/4] Fenrir took a break to read through the next stage of the large sword style. He sighed after doing so, thinking to himself how power driven this particular style was becoming. He then shocked himself with another Electric Overdose, dramatically increasing his weight once again.

[2/4] He had to stay strong. At this level of weight, even simple footsteps sank into the ground as if it were mud. He pushed himself to wield his sword again, concentrating his power into it. He howled as he jabbed it into the ground, causing strong bursts of lightning to send shockwaves through the ground around him with every blow.

[3/4] He focused on this aspect again, channeling his chakra similar to the Lightning Rage technique in a way that he could sent shockwaves of lightning through the ground via his sword. On his first try he made an 8 ft radius, but then with more practice he increased it to twelve feet. With more effort, he could even go as so far as to make sixteen foot radius shockwaves just from touching his sword to the ground.

[4/4] Fenrir let the weights off of him to test out his progress once again. Now he could cleave trees with even swings, taking down these mammoths of nature as if they were nothing. His blows now had a powerful feel behind them, giving anybody who dared try to clash with him a deadly surprise.

((Stage 5 learned))

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:38 pm
ariana x3 xxx
Ariana noticed as Fenrir went into the forest and thought she would follow. She didn't have much a reason to but tried to find every possible excuse as to why she should. Ariana looked to her side to where Yajuu was sitting
"hey we should keep up with Fenrir we can't have him abandoning you."
Ariana said before getting up and leaping off from tree to tree until she caught up with Fenrir. She laid down on the branch above him and looked down.
"hey!"
Ariana said until he cut the tree she was on in one swipe. Ariana jumped off the tree right before it landed then rolled upon landing to avoid the impact. As she decided to stand the tremors from the crater caused her to fall to one knee. Ariana placed a hand on the ground to keep balance as she began to stand again but had to grab onto the trunk of the fallen tree to help herself up. Smoke and debris filled the air as her coughing could be heard slightly. SHe covered her mouth then slid her mask up to filter the air. Ariana then leaned against a tree having a headache from all the unfortunate events. She placed her finger tips on her temples and sighed a bit.

User ImageUser Image

All of the dust and debris in the area was suddenly swept away by a ferocious wind as Fenrir swung his sword, already glancing up at Ariana. "Oh, its you." he muttered as the dust played around him like a cloud. "What do you want?"

User Image  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

A flash of light enveloped Fenrir's arm and suddenly the white sword that was wrapped around it had disappeared. "If you're not going to say anything, then I'm leaving. I've done too much damage to these grounds during my training anyways. Fenrir turned his head to see Kazuo's clone. "Hey! Where's the real you at!?" he barked.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:21 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageUser Image

The clone looks over at Fenrir. "Over at Susumu's training in Sealing jutsu." (Even though I found out not long ago that I can't even learn sealing jutsu, only medical class can which is lame. Susumu just hasn't gotten on to read that.)

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Sealing jutsu huh? Alright, thanks. YAJUU!" Fenrir shouted up at the branch. "Yeah yeah, I'm coming I'm coming." Yajuu grumbled as hopped down from the branch to land in Fenrir's front vest pocket. "Bye lady!" he chirped up at Ariana before Fenrir and him disappeared in a gust of wind.

exit

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:50 pm
Ariana looked at fenrir and Yajuu as they left the training ground.
"oh...kay ....bye"
Ariana said then turned away and began to walk off towards the office.

Bodhisattva Empress

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:50 pm
Quan left the training grounds along with Zhao.

((Short >.<))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games