Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:34 pm
Talon TDS
She looks pretty impassive to me . . . perhaps you want her to smile. wink

Tana: *cringe* Wow that is bad. I hate when I have to deal with an X. Thankfully I have not had to for years.

I know, apparently she didn't mean to break up with me. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:34 pm
Thankfully, I got to do some changes to my avi while it was up. Now that they are down, I would rather have no changes to avi/siggy and guilds, than no guilds and avi/siggy changes.

I miss this place too much. sweatdrop  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:37 pm
Tanakietsu
Talon TDS

Tana: *cringe* Wow that is bad. I hate when I have to deal with an X. Thankfully I have not had to for years.

funny how people like to play that card. Once, I broke up with a girl on incredibly good terms. We just both got too comfortable, and the spark was gone from our relationship. I had somebody else chomping at the bit, so when I ended it with 1, I let 2 know.

A month later, 1 called me up in tears about how much 'pain she caused me' and how she wanted me back. I had to tell her that it wasn't possible. I never heard from her again. I wish I had- 2 was a b***h. I sometimes still wonder what became of 1. redface  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:38 pm
Talon TDS
Tanakietsu
Talon TDS

funny how people like to play that card. Once, I broke up with a girl on incredibly good terms. We just both got too comfortable, and the spark was gone from our relationship. I had somebody else chomping at the bit, so when I ended it with 1, I let 2 know.

A month later, 1 called me up in tears about how much 'pain she caused me' and how she wanted me back. I had to tell her that it wasn't possible. I never heard from her again. I wish I had- 2 was a b***h. I sometimes still wonder what became of 1. redface

Yup.  

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:40 pm
yep.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:42 pm
Yeah, she just told me she wants me back. gonk

I hate being sensitive.  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:47 pm
Don't choke Talon, I said I was 'sensitive'.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:50 pm
Talon... my little project is progressing just fine... but could you take care of the mind test part? Otherwise I think I'll just drop it... it's too complicated sweatdrop  

Mou

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:50 pm
I would have choked for about 3 years. 2 turned out to be my first wife that kicked me out after 2 weeks and 3 days. Before I met my current love, I would have gladly returned to her side. I actively wanted to find 1, but she never came to me. I had no way to really track her down. crying

'salright, though. Now I have a loving woman and two kids. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:51 pm
Talon TDS
I would have choked for about 3 years. 2 turned out to be my first wife that kicked me out after 2 weeks and 3 days. Before I met my current love, I would have gladly returned to her side. I actively wanted to find 1, but she never came to me. I had no way to really track her down. crying

'salright, though. Now I have a loving woman and two kids. 3nodding

Pictures! -demands-  

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:52 pm
I can certainly try . . . I know enough mind games to give a decent try. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:53 pm
Tanakietsu
Pictures! -demands-

neutral Really?  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:54 pm
Talon TDS
Tanakietsu
Pictures! -demands-

neutral Really?

Yes.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:59 pm
Talon TDS
I can certainly try . . . I know enough mind games to give a decent try. twisted

Yay!

I have drawn a classroom already... I don't know if it'll fit the mind game you've planned... but just tell me what you need and I'll make it 3nodding

Fweeh... think I'll create the thread tomorrow maybe... if I finish enough characters that is whee

I'm getting all exited over this surprised  

Mou

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:00 pm
Mou
Talon TDS

Yay!

I have drawn a classroom already... I don't know if it'll fit the mind game you've planned... but just tell me what you need and I'll make it 3nodding

Fweeh... think I'll create the thread tomorrow maybe... if I finish enough characters that is whee

I'm getting all exited over this surprised

-tries to give advice-

You could always make them switch classrooms for each 'game'. Like switch environments to better suit the type of game! 3nodding  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games