Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:51 am
We'll be sure to celebrate. biggrin

And I got a lot of cash and a $50 gift card to Gamstop, so... I'ma see what's shakin' there today, and I'm putting aside some for SH1.

And I'm about to have my first news announcement! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:15 am
Why did I even for a second think that the news announcement was gonna be about something interesting?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:24 am
Because it's the release date timespan for Degeneration. heart It looks so pretty and sounds (except for one voice I'd like not to hear...) like it could be the return of the T-Virus. In fact, it is. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:26 am
Yeah, well, if it mentions nothing about RE4 when you watch it, let me know. Not Ashley, not Las Plagas, not the fact that Leon even visited Europe, or saw Ada again. Not Krauser or Luis. Not even that Leon works for the government. If it completely ignores that Leon had anything to do with RE4, then maybe, MAYBE I'll check it out. Provided it's actually written well, which is another thing there's no point in hoping for.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:31 am
So far all Leon has to show for RE4 is the jacket, the voice, and the hair. Other than that, I haven't seen anythinig too over-the-top. And if I'm not mistaken, there must be at least some G-Virus because at the end of the trailer... A Birkin-esque monster with a huge eye on its shoulder drops in. I'm excited. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:33 am
Well, a small trailer is nothing. I'm talking about when you watch the movie itself.
If Leon has so much as a conversation with Claire about ANYTHING that was mentioned in RE4, then it's a waste. Although, I dunno. The jacket might be bad enough.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:35 am
The jacket, along with Luis, was the best part of the game. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:38 am
Just because when you first bought the game, you were all hyped out about it, and you actually went out and got the jacket, doesn't mean that the jacket is cool.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:57 am
Degeneration is actually starting to look good. Hopefully it is as good as it looks though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:25 pm
Well it sounds like they're using the old soundtracks.... a definite plus imo.

Yes, I think I'll look forward to seeing this.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:41 pm
The trailer for Advent Children looked awesome too. But look what came out of that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:42 pm
You know, I'm not even gonna respond to that.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:44 pm
You know, considering that Degeneration is such a hot topic now that the new trailer is out, can this be talked about in the Raccoon Cinema subforum in the official thread? I mean, I've been trying to get more activity in that forum anyway, now there's a reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:45 pm
All our other subforums seems to have died.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:46 pm
They only die if you let them. The degeneration topic belongs in that forum. We CAN discuss it in here, or we can revive the subforum.
There are many awesome topics to discuss there.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games