Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:49 pm
Yajuu appeared at the training grounds and awaited his student.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:57 pm
Akiha then walked onto the training grounds and began searching for Yajuu. Once she found him she ran over to him and bowed. "Here I am"  

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:06 pm
"Alright, let's continue. Watch closely now. I'm only going to show you this once." Yajuu lifted the gigantic sword off of his back and glared at a group of nearby trees. He then swung his sword sideways, using the blade's large width as a fan to send a wide blast of razor wind to chop the branches off of the trees and dice them into pieces. Even the hard trunks barely got away with just large scars. Yajuu stabbed his sword through the ground like it was butter and leaned against it as he tossed Akiha the scroll. "If you have a fan or something, now's the time to use it."

Kamaitachi no Jutsu (Slashing Wind Skill)
Requirement: Weapon, like a fan
Description: The user uses chakra and a weapon usually to create large bursts of wind at an extent. In reality it is not an actual burst of wind but a tornado that came from the user. The wind slashes objects; at most it can cut tree branches. Like a real tornado, the wind expands as it goes farther and hits larger targets. The wind disappears after being shot for twenty feet and at most it widens to fifteen feet. If this hits you will be severely cut and knocked back, and most genin elemental jutsu are dispelled when they are hit by this jutsu.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:10 pm
Akiha then caught the scroll and pulled out her father's two tanto. "Will these work?" She then questioned  

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:28 pm
Yajuu studied the tanto for a minute. "Well, the wind they create will probably be a lot weaker, but they'll work for now. I suggest trying to get something that'll produce more wind in the future."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:15 pm
Akiha then bowed "Yes sir." She said as she opened the scroll and began to read it. "Ok" Akiha then said with a confirming nod as she began to for the needed handsigns. "Kamaitachi no Jutsu" She then said as she unsheathed one of the tanto and swung it. No wind came from the blade

((Post: 1/3 & If i want a fan do I just say I have one or do I have to go and get one?))

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:17 pm
((To be safe, I'd post somewhere that you bought one or made one yourself. Personally, if you want to really use one then I'd suggest that you make one in the custom weapons thread.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:22 pm
((Ok. Thank you))

Akiha then took in a deep breathe and relaxed. She then started forming the handsigns again. "Kamaitachi no Jutsu" Skiha said aiming at a tree when she swung her blade. This time a small wind came out which caused the tree to sway.

((Post: 2/3))

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:30 pm
Akiha then thought to herself. "Ok time to use more chakra." She then began to form the handsigns again. "Kamaitachi no Jutsu" Akiha said as she swung her blade again aiming at the tree. A small burst of wind was then exspelled from the blade and cut some branches from the tree.

((Post: 3/3))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:21 am
Yajuu let a faint smile grow on his face. He was proud of how Akiha had taken to mastery her jutsu so quickly. "Now comes the other attacking jutsu I was talking about. This one will be your most powerful." Yajuu flashed through a series of handseals and then thrusted his hands forward. "Wind Dragon!" A thunderous roar erupted behind him as a near-invisible dragon made out of a tornado-like wind coiled around him. He tossed Akiha the scroll.

Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon)
Description: Creates a dragon formed from wind. The dragon looks like a large serpent, a traditional Chinese dragon that is twenty feet long. The dragon has a red mane and the rest of his body borders light blue. The colour is not distinct because the wind manipulates it from its colour to transparency. The dragon can shoot Kaze Bakuhatsu from its mouth.

((This is a chuunin level jutsu. Even with your learning perk, its still 11 posts to learn it, for real.))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:37 am
((OMJ))

Akiha then grabbed the scroll barely missing it because she was in a daze. That was probably the best Jutsu she had ever seen. After she regained her focus she sat down, opened the scroll and began to read it.

((Post: 1/11))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:45 am
Akiha continuing to read, began to think. "Wow, i've learned so many jutsu thanks to Yajuu-sensei. I really should thank him for it." She then nodded and continued to read the scroll

((Post: 2/11))

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:54 am
After reading for awhile Akiha stood up and popped her knuckles. "Ok here we go." She said determined as she began to form the handsigns. "Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu" Akiha said as nothing happened.

((Post: 3/11))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:59 am
Yajuu sat down at the trunk of a nearby tree and rested his back against it, watching Akiha's progress with interest. "Hey! Try to breath life into your wind! Only then will you give your dragon its free will!"" he instructed.

User Image

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:03 pm
Akiha then lowered her eyes. "Ok maybe I didn't use enough chakra." She thought aloud as she began forming the handsigns again. "Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu" Akiha said closing her eyes. Still, nothing happened.

((Post: 4/11))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games