Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry walks outside to the school front grounds and see the person on the ground"huh? Whos that?"Berry walks over to the person
*starts to get up but in the darkness the only thing she can see are 2 glowing eyes*
Berry jumps back and watches
*steps out of the shadows completely oblivious to anything around him User Image* ((he cant see speak or hear anything right now))
"who are you?"
*feeling around still oblivious* ............. *hits head against tree and falls to the ground*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:41 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry walks outside to the school front grounds and see the person on the ground"huh? Whos that?"Berry walks over to the person
*starts to get up but in the darkness the only thing she can see are 2 glowing eyes*
*steps out of the shadows completely oblivious to anything around him User Image* ((he cant see speak or hear anything right now))
"who are you?"
*feeling around still oblivious* ............. *hits head against tree and falls to the ground*
"uuummmmmmmmmm....."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:09 pm
Character Name: Naixen
Look: Naixen
Weapon(s): Monk axe (rarely uses it)
Power(s): Sound, increasing and decreasing volume and listening from great distances.

Naixen came to the academy doors and opened them as she entered. She didn't say anything but walked around hoping to find the office for register herself as a new student. "This place is bigger than I expect it to be." She mentaly commented.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:32 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"who are you?"
"uuummmmmmmmmm....."
*gets up and hood falls off so people can see his face*  

hydra4

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:01 pm
She continued down the hall trying to find the office mostly by guessing.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:54 pm
trys to find his room  

Kaje The Wolf

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:32 pm
when recca cut off Ion's head the sky turned red "what the?"

Recca rose into the sky, his eyes shifting from red to black to white then to red again, his left wing was white, his right wing was black, his hair what white and long.

"hmmm... this new form is odd, but i like it" he stared into the blood red sky "what's going on here?" Recca rose higher and stared at the city

a red light surrounded the city; as recca gained hight he felt more and more uneasy, then he hit a barrier, and he fell a few hundred feet. when he regained his balance he lashed the chain on the end of his scythe it hit something in the air, "oh no..." Recca flew to where the chain hit, and slashed a rip appeared and recca flew straight threw it, just as he did the town exploded. "god, accept the ones who didn't need to die this day, be kind to them. Lucipher, give Ion a punishment worthy of his sins. God of the earth, give them a proper burial and send them to the Farplane so that they wil will not turn into fiends." Recca flew to the ground and the three staves separated and formed a new combination, it was one staff, btu the orb on tob changed from red to white to black. he opened a portal and returned to the acadamy.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:49 pm
when recca returned a behemoth was next to him the staff turned black and his eye flashed "Death" recca whispered and the behemoth was killed  

MrAsianK

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:30 pm
"Gah....Where's the stupid office?" She was starting to get irritated and felt like giving up. "Mayby I Should look for someone for directions..." she commented and looked to a couple of students.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:18 pm
Recca walked into the main hall and saw the new student, "you a new student here?"  

MrAsianK

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:44 am
turns around "yeah whats it to you"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:16 am
*still not knowing where he is he bumbs into recca with his hood onstill kinda looking evil like the grim reaper*  

hydra4

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:28 pm
takes a second look and no one was there "thats ood i know i heard someone"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:16 pm
she wasn't quite sure if it was directed towards her or not but she did aproached the one who was also new to the academy. "Uh, excuse me, do you know where the office is? I'm applying to this academy but I have no idea where it the office is." she asked.  

Alchemy Puppet

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:13 pm
umm...  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games