Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:56 pm
Well, we had no choice but the let them die, as we had no information about Degeneration and the discussion for the other movies kinda got old. The RP forum died because out of the 1300 members we've got, only about 100 even post. Maybe even that. None of them are really RPers here, or they RP in Barton Town.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:16 pm
There are still threads like Actor Possibilities that have plenty of potential for awesome discussion. If people bother checking it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:01 pm
To the subforums!!

*coughcough* Fanfiction *coughcough*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:03 pm
*gets into the Batmobile* (The cool one from the Adam West series. The pimp mobile.)  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:35 pm
Well, using $30 of my birthday money, I purchased an airsoft gun. A Beretta M92FS! I was so happy when I saw it. xd I just needed it and I got it and now I'm a happy camper, as they say. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:07 pm
That was my very first airsoft gun. The spring inside of it broke, but it still looks sexy in photos.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:02 pm
If you were willing to spend more, you could have gotten the STARS custom.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:08 pm
They don't sell S.T.A.R.S. customs at most stores. It's not just a matter of money, it's a matter of having to wait two weeks for it to be shipped.
I can't wait to see the metallic one that my friend got me. He won't say what kind it is.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:30 pm
I didn't know I could order a S.T.A.R.S. custom... I could always return this. I have a year warranty and my receipt and everything. Where might I be able to order one of the customs?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:02 pm
Canas Renvall
I didn't know I could order a S.T.A.R.S. custom... I could always return this. I have a year warranty and my receipt and everything. Where might I be able to order one of the customs?

^ This is relevant to my interests ^  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:22 pm
Actually, I've only seen S.T.A.R.S. customs on Japanese sites.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:46 am
Expensive...  

Elliot Salem

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:26 am
Cheaper.

There's one of these stores not too far from me, actually.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:45 am
I wouldn't pay that much for an airsoft gun. You could buy a real gun for... What? Just about twice that price?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:56 am
Depends. For about $150 in certain places you can get yourself a 12 gauge. For about $200-$300 you can get certain pistols. Several revolvers go for that price range, along with a S&W Sigma. As I said, it depends where you go to buy it. Not just that, but you can probably get a used pistols cheaper. Either, if you can't buy a real gun, save up and wait to buy one. I mean, you'd be able to get yourself all types of guns if you saved up until you can legally own one.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games