Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4318 4319 4320 4321 4322 4323 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:06 am

Banana-flavored Emopop
Since we aren't fighting anymore, could peeps look at meh piccies and pick out the best girl one? I'm trying to figure out wich pic to use for my new girl charrie. That makes my fourth charrie. Squee!:

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/Shiinohi/
http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/Shiinohi/ this one is nice
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:06 am

No not just the president. Its also the people. The president didn't just become thick minded. He was raised that way. Also remember that power outage on the boarder. Ofcourse it was Canadas fault. I do't mind some amaricans because they can think. Thats all I think amarica and brits need to do. Think some more instead of just thinking people should put up with them.

Icheti VILE

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:07 am

*cries for the trees*

XP It's okay, no big deal^___^

HILLOU FALLEN^___^ *tackle glomps* I'M DOING GOOD TOO, W00T FOR DE...CA...FENA...TED....SODA? XDDDDD

*Prances* BAHAHAHA XDDD We should replace windmillsXDDDD lol!!!

@Chopper: This is a general thread, leave all the historical and policital things outside of this thread, let's just stop the tension. I'm Canadian as well, and despite the fact I may agree with you, I keep my opinion to myself. Better stop the flamme while it 's still small.

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Banana-flavored Lollipop

@ Miko: You redirected me back to the album. Just describe it and I should be able to find it. Or just say wich page and wich one it is. Like the third one on the fifth row or something.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:09 am

*stabs one of my eyes out*

some pink haired girl on pg. 4

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

Icheti VILE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:09 am

I am done...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:10 am

xDDDDD

WODNERFUL TO HEAR! *PRANCE*

OMG! If we replaced windmills, where would all the windmills go??????
DDDDDDx

I Don't wanna hurt the windmill's feelings!!!!!! Dx

99th Fallen

MintGekkou
Captain

User Image@Miko: a one liner? Don't mind about the early pages Miko XP.

07.09.06 heart
[ K ][ u ][ r ][ a ][ i ][ & ][ P ][ i ][ ~ ][ * ]

Stop it,please. And it's America. Atleast spell it right if you're going to insult us. God! Stop arguing you litttle idiot! Rawr! Talking to myself again. I seriously need help.

Banana-flavored Lollipop

Misao
Crew

I think the fact that Bush's approval rating is currently just barely scraping above 30% should stand as a testament to the fact that the majority of Americans do not think or act in the manner that he does, Choppers. Making sweeping generalizations about the entire American people like that is just plain ignorant.

User Image
What Misao said.

w00t! Im the cause of the horrible world and america! ::pumps fist::

07.09.06 heart
[ K ][ u ][ r ][ a ][ i ][ & ][ P ][ i ][ ~ ][ * ]

MintGekkou
Captain

Banana-flavored Lollipop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:12 am

The one with the Kimono? She's okay, I guess. But look on page 3 at the one with purple hair and a maid's dress on! I luffs that one. Kitty kitty!

NNOUUU, THEN WE SHALL BUILT OUR OWN WINDMILL FALLEN!!! WE'RE GOING TO BE LIKE LINK AND HIS OCARINA, WE'RE GOING TO PLAY MUSIC AND MAKE RAIN FALL XDDDD!!! *Prances*

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Icheti VILE

Misao I said I am done. I don't care. Its why I stay off that subject. Its just as soon as I said I was Russian Banana girl said communism. Kind of pissed me off for someone to say that.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4318 4319 4320 4321 4322 4323 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games