Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4319 4320 4321 4322 4323 4324 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:18 pm

Seaphron
Romyion if that doesnt make sense to you, then you are more of a dumbass then I even thought.
You say Megaman is your favorite show but you feel like you just "died" inside from watching it? WTF is wrong with that right there?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:20 pm

LAKI GET ON MSN

WE HAVE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DISCUSS

[-Stefan-]

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:21 pm

Romyion
Seaphron
Romyion if that doesnt make sense to you, then you are more of a dumbass then I even thought.
You say Megaman is your favorite show but you feel like you just "died" inside from watching it? WTF is wrong with that right there?
Romyion, compare the old show, the battlenetwork show even, to this new show. You would understand what I mean.

That and then compare any one of the original games to the majority of the new games and it is the same thing.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:22 pm

The old show wasn't very good, either.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[-Stefan-]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:24 pm

Ah, the old megaman show.

I still remember that. Every Sunday I'd watch that whole four hour block with that, Monster Rancher, Flint the Time Detective, and Digimon, lol. Back when I was like 5.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:24 pm

User Image

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:26 pm

[-Stefan-]
Ah, the old megaman show.

I still remember that. Every Sunday I'd watch that whole four hour block with that, Monster Rancher, Flint the Time Detective, and Digimon, lol. Back when I was like 5.
Dude XD What the heck I remember all of those as well. Though I never watched Digimon, Sonic underground came on at that point.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:27 pm

Seaphron
Romyion
Seaphron
Romyion, compare the old show, the battlenetwork show even, to this new show. You would understand what I mean.

That and then compare any one of the original games to the majority of the new games and it is the same thing.
Well you never said anything about comparisons. confused

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Lavableman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:28 pm

omg fresh prince
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:30 pm

Romyion
Seaphron
Romyion
Seaphron

Rom, XD Fish was talking about the new show. I was stating how big of a fan I was. And then I said or meant to say whichever you prefer that upon watching the new show it felt as if a part of me died.

@Fish - Now we are enemies

Seaphron

Diglidi-Dude

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:35 pm

God, does anyone know how to increase the number of times you can Undo in MS Paint?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:40 pm

G.E.N.O.
Anyone up for a round of HoSK?

(It's like DotA, only you can make you own Hero, and It's, like 10 times better.)

Anyone? Don't make me emo.

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:47 pm

Seaphron
Romyion
Seaphron
Romyion
Seaphron

Rom, XD Fish was talking about the new show. I was stating how big of a fan I was. And then I said or meant to say whichever you prefer that upon watching the new show it felt as if a part of me died.

@Fish - Now we are enemies
Oh >_> I feel like a User Image
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:49 pm

G.E.N.O.
G.E.N.O.
Anyone up for a round of HoSK?

(It's like DotA, only you can make you own Hero, and It's, like 10 times better.)

Anyone? Don't make me emo.
I am checking it out.

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:52 pm

Diglidi-Dude
God, does anyone know how to increase the number of times you can Undo in MS Paint?
In Vista, you get a ton.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4319 4320 4321 4322 4323 4324 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games