Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 438 439 440 441 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:07 pm
After hearing her sensei she turned to him and gave him a confirming nod. Then after a deep breathe she began forming the handsigns. "Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu!" Akiha roared focusing very hard. Just then a small current of wind began to surround her but quickly faded.

((Post: 5/11))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:11 pm
Akiha then let out a small smile. "Ok, Maybe I should reread the scroll." She said sitting back down onto the ground and reading the scroll.

((Post: 6/11))

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:28 pm
Akiha then stood up and nodded. After rereading the scroll she was sure she'd get it right. "Here we go" Akiha said forming the handsigns. "Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu!" she shouted as the same current of wind began to surround her. It stayed longer then before but faded.

((Post: 7/11))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:32 pm
Akiha then began to get frustrated. She had studied that scroll multiple times and yet she still couldn't produce the dragon. Akiha sighed and began forming the handsigns again. "Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu!" she shouted again. This time the current was stronger and stayed longer then the other. But it still faded away.

((Post: 8/11))

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:36 pm
Akiha then smirked. She was getting closer to mastering it. Akiha then began to form the handsigns again. "Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu!" she exclaimed. The current that surrounded her was the same as the one before it.

((Post: 9/11))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:39 pm
As the current faded Akiha sighed. "Time to use more chakra I guess." She then began to form the handsigns again. "Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu!" Akiha exclaimed again as the wind current that surrounded her. This current was stronger than the ones before it. "Finally" she said as the wind faded.

((Post: 10/11))

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:44 pm
Akiha then closed her eyes. She had a feeling she would get it right this time. After reopening her eyes she began to form the handsigns hopefully for the last time. "Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu!" Akiha roared. Just then the current of wind began to surround Akiha and form itself into a dragon. "It's about time." She then said as the dragon faded

((Post: 11/11))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:46 pm
"Great job." Yajuu commented as he stood up. "I have one last chuunin level wind jutsu I'd like to leave you with, would you like go learn it?" He asked as he walked over to her.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:51 pm
Akiha then turned to her sensei and nodded. "Yes please." She then replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:57 pm
Yajuu reached inside his shirt and pulled out the scroll, handing it to Akiha. "This is the jutsu almost all higher ranking ninja have to know in order to escape a battle. It also serves a fast mode of transporation within villages." Yajuu suddenly disappeared in a gust of wind and then reappeared right behind Akiha. "At your level though, it'll be a bit tricky to learn. Still, I think you can handle it."

Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill)
Description: An ability which allows the user to transport from one area to another in a gust of wind. The user has to have been to the area before, and be able to sense the location with his own chakra before being able to transport himself there. This means that the distance is limited to about one mile. This jutsu can only be used to escape combat, and may not be used in the same post if the shinobi has attacked or defended.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:05 pm
Akiha then took the scroll and turned around to Yajuu. "Thank you for teaching me these jutsus Yajuu-sensei." She said with a bow  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:15 pm
Yajuu was a bit taken back. "D-don't mention it. It was my pleasure."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:23 pm
Akiha then smiled and sat down. She then opened the scroll and began to read it. "After this I need to go search for a fan." Akiha thought.

((Post: 1/11))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:45 pm
Akiha continued reading the scroll. "Hmmmmm I wonder where or Who I'm going to learn Medical jutsus from? Maybe Yajuu-sensei knows someone." She thought as she stood up. "Ok here goes" Akiha started. "Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu" she then said. But nothing happened

((Post: 2/11))

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:21 pm
"Ok let's try again." Akiha then said forming the handsigns again. "Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu." She then waited to see if she would teleport but she didn't.

((Post: 3/11))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 438 439 440 441 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games