Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:39 pm
She waited for a moment for an answer then sighed. "Never mind, I'll go ask someone else." She smiled a bit and turned to go find someone else.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:29 pm
Alchemy Puppet
She waited for a moment for an answer then sighed. "Never mind, I'll go ask someone else." She smiled a bit and turned to go find someone else.
*walks into her but continues walking not really noticing her*  

hydra4

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:28 pm
"ok then...sorry" walks off  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:55 pm
"Ah!" She stumbled backwards and fell on her seat wasn't really expecting to run into someone. "Ow...." She looked back to see the person not noticing that he bumped into her or knew he ever did. "Gee, how very nice of you...." She sarcastically commented to her self and sighed. "This is going to be a long day...." she breathed and sat up dusting herself then looked back at the one who bumped into her without noticing. "Hey! excuse me?" She called out and quickly walked up to him to catch up. "Do you know where the office is?" She asked.  

Alchemy Puppet

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:14 am
Recca jumped up to the roof and stared at the setting sun, "i've changed so much since i came here, huh guys?" the 8 dragons came out of his arm

"indeed u have."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:34 pm
turns around*oh sorry i didnt see you i was thinking my name is mar"  

Kaje The Wolf

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:42 pm
"it's ok, I'm Naixen." she greeted Mar. "I'm new here, well sorta, 'm just applying but I need to see the deen of the academy, the thing is I'm lost." She explained.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:42 am
'umm...sorry i dont know where it is"  

Kaje The Wolf

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:10 pm
*gets his voice and hering back and hears them* hello is anyone there *feeling around*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:07 pm
"ah, it's ok, really wish they'd send me a map when offering..." She commented then felt someone's hand on her shoulder and turned her head seeing someone. "Uhhhh....can I help you?" She asked.  

Alchemy Puppet

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:06 pm
Alchemy Puppet
"ah, it's ok, really wish they'd send me a map when offering..." She commented then felt someone's hand on her shoulder and turned her head seeing someone. "Uhhhh....can I help you?" She asked.
"Something up agian with naota so i would be careful"Berry walks over to naota"Naota can you hear me? If so then tell me whats going on this time with you."

((hey i losted my internet and am not sure when it will be back so i try and get on when i can. but it would be only for an hour so i will tell you peoples when i get it back........... we need to get the old rpers back naota))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:24 pm
Recca went into his room and pulled things out of his bag, he set up a picture of his girlfriend on his desk, and layed the items he pulled out on the desk.  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alchemy Puppet
"Something up agian with naota so i would be careful"Berry walks over to naota"Naota can you hear me? If so then tell me whats going on this time with you."

((hey i losted my internet and am not sure when it will be back so i try and get on when i can. but it would be only for an hour so i will tell you peoples when i get it back........... we need to get the old rpers back naota))
i dont know  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:02 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alchemy Puppet

i dont know
"umm ok..." She commented as removed his hand gently off her shoulder.  

Alchemy Puppet

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:56 pm
Alchemy Puppet
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Alchemy Puppet

i dont know
"umm ok..." She commented as removed his hand gently off her shoulder.
"hmmmmm........ maybe vexxion can figure out what is wrong with you. come on lets go see if we can find him naota."Berry grabs naota's hand.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games