Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:07 pm

(I don't think Samehada could cut my chakra in half with one cut. I have the chakra levels of the 8 tailed demon. If you combine the angels chakra, my already extremely high levels of chakra due to hatake, and the large increase of chakra due to the eternal mangekyo sharingan. Just pointing that out.)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:40 pm

User ImageUser Image

"Who are you!?" The angel hissed through the mouth of Kazuo. She pauses and thinks for a moment and realizes the person is helping her and does nothing to stop him. Kazuo makes a quick set of handsigns. As the lava would rise many lightning clones of Kazuo would appear in the air above Sengetsu falling towards him and as they got close enough, exploded, sending out powerful charges of electricity.User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:44 pm

User Image
User Image

"The Last Kaguya"

Ryugan looks at Kazuo from a distance in awe."That angel of his is aggresive".He then realizes that the mist ninja is there at the Raikages aid,and begins to think to himself."I gotta trust people more,i have trust issues bad!!!"Ryugan then leaps down from the tree and walks off.

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA
"I fear nothing....."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:12 pm

Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku came to the grounds going underground as he headed to train in a new area.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I will live to the fullest."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:34 pm

((O yea scraps I was talking about one of the infamous grinding slashes of kisame. He even ate the eight tails chakra with it.))

Sengetsu leaped backwards once more. He left hand formed a seal beneath his cloak, this activated the armor of wind jutsu. Air spiralled around him drawing in massive amounts of Debris that shielded him from the explosions. He knew that technique. "Hmph, he won't like this one bit." he sighed. His clone had beeen destroyed the by the lava relaying the information of its nature. The blinding effect however would be useless, currently without his eteranl active he could truly only see chakra. He relied on the wind and sounds aorund him to combat his opponent. he used the assasin's technique to silently appear before Raiden and inside his wall of clones. His right arm began to extend towards the shinobi's chest as he prepared to kill him. The figure however before Raiden was not the true akatsuki nin. He stood now off to the east several meters resting against a tree his arms folded across his chest. "That angel is the only one who can match me, i refuse to take on anymore opponents."

(Shurikan, don't know whether you realise it or not...but you are now caught a counter atatck is useless)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:15 pm

User Image
Bone King, Lightning Warrior, Sannin, Mist Seven

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden smiled as he didn't see with his eyes at the moment, for he relied on sound, mastery of the silent blade style of mist, being adept enough to even hear one's shallow breathing. Raiden smiled as he was replaced with a lightning clone, who grabbed the ninja's arm who was before him to keep it from going into his chest, the clone twisting the arm around to the back of the nin and then stabbed at the ninja's chest. The real Raiden was by Bokun, who spat out several shots of black lava at Sen, one aiming directly at him as four more came at him from the left and right, two on each side of him as Raiden started making handsigns, preparing his next technique....maybe. "One so confident of his abilities should have no problem fighting.....right?" He asked.

((and....how exactly you do this?))

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:22 pm

((oh, the posting order is sen, me and then Scrapples. Just so we all know. And also, how did I get caught in a genjutsu? you did nothing to activate one, nor did i do anything to trigger one. I even had firu look it over and he agreed. So....? I posted it though acordingly though, hope it made sense cause i tried making sense of your post lol.))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:59 am

((Nah, forgot you keep your eyes covered...crap! crying there goes that plan. Looks like I'm gonna have to start using chakra.))

xLytez

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Fenrir noticed the commotion at the gates, and decided he'd check back on it later. It was better if the Raikage got to prove his skills every once in a while, and it wasn't his place to interrupt the fight just yet. He was about to start heading for the training grounds when he caught a foul scent. He growled and headed for the twilight falls instead.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:57 am

User ImageUser Image

The angel still following the movements of Sengetsu comes to a stop staring at him as he stood there doing nothing. The angels voice could be heard coming from Kazuo laughing in it's girl voice, then she begins to speak. "Too scared to fight more then one oppo..." Kazuo grabs his head and drops to his knees convulsing fiercely. A loud yell erupts from him and suddenly a flash would surround his body making his body's details not visible. Suddenly the flash would fade as it came revealing Kazuo back in his normal attire and crouched on the ground staring at Sen with his eternal sharingan eye, a harsh look on his face. A few cuts and burns could be seen on Kazuo's body along with ripped clothing when he had fought back the angel in that very instant. Heavily breathing he speaks. "Leave Sen, you fight us both and die, or leave with your life which will only last a little longer anyway." He stays crouched on the ground waiting for an answer. Kazuo knew that he and Sen would be able to fight much longer for Kazuo still had much chakra left and Sen hadn't expended much at all. But now a second opponent for Sen is in the battle and Sens defeat would be imminent if he decided to stay and fight. That much Kazuo knew.User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Name: Gai KOu
What you are bringing with you: No one
Why you came: Training
What village you are from: rain
Who gave you permission to enter so that the wall does not kill you: Hiro

Gai Kou entered the village after filling out the form
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:40 pm

((ok, sen its your post, then mine then scrapples again ^^. fight!!!!!))

Shruikan Tenshi

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:54 pm

Name: Yun Sung
What you are bringing with you: Crossbow, sword, documents
Why you came: Mission from the mizukage
What village you are from: Mist
Who gave you permission to enter so that the wall does not kill you: Mizukage

-Yun reaches the gates to the cloud village. Not wasting any time, he creates his handsigns and uses his lightning transformation jutsu to enter quickly and towards the raikage's office.-
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:19 pm

-A lightning bolt shoots out of the gates as Yun heads back to the docks where his boat was at to take him back to the mist.-

Cain the Blade

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:18 am

User Image

Yuno

Yuno stopped at the gates waiting for the slowpokes. "I'll be as old as Zeramaru when they finally catch up." He grumbled.

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"

((Name: Yuno Nemuri
What you are bringing with you: Two katana's and lots of kunai
Why you came: Personal mission to help a dying genin
What village you are from: Grass
Who gave you permission to enter so that the wall does not kill you: Last I heard that wall is not working anymore))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games