Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:27 pm
Akiha then sighed. She was going to get this jutsu down. Akiha then began to form the handsigns "Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu!" she roared. But sadly nothing happened.

((Post: 4/11))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:46 pm
Akiha then sighed. "This is getting annoying." She then mumbled forming the handsigns again. "Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu." Akiha then began to focus but she still just stood there.

((Post: 5/11))

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:48 pm
"Try only transporting over a short distance, and then gradually work your way up to the maximum range." Yajuu instructed.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:01 pm
Akiha then turned to Yajuu and nodded. "Ok, here goes." She said forming the handsigns "Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu." Akiha then disappeared into the wind and appeared a few feet from where she was originally standing.

((Post: 6/11))

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:06 pm
Akiha then smiled. She finally had did it. "Let's try again" Akiha said forming the handsigns "Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu." She then disappeared again and reappeared a few more feet away.

((Post: 7/11))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:12 pm
Akiha then nodded. She was getting the hang of it. "I'm going to reread the scroll." Akiha said walking over to the scroll, sitting down, and beginning to read it.

((Post 8/11))

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:17 pm
Akiha then stood up and nodded. She was pretty sure you understood this jutsu now. "Here we go" Akiha said as she began to form the handsigns. "Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu" she then said as she disappeared into the wind and reappeared a few feet in front of where she was standing.

((Post: 9/11))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:29 pm
Akiha then quickly began to form the handsigns again. "Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu" she then said disappearing into the wind again and reappearing in a near-bye tree. "I can't believe that worked."

((Post: 10/11))

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:34 pm
Akiha then smiled. She was finally getting a good grip on this jutsu. "Hope this works." Akiha said forming the handsigns again. "Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu" she then said disappearing and reappearing beside Yajuu. "I did it" Akiha said holding up the 'peace sign' and smiling.

((Post: 11/11))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:46 pm
Yajuu smiled back. "Of course you did. Now c'mon, you're the medical type of ninja right? It just so happens Cloud has the best one in the world. I'll take you to her place to see if she'll train you." Yajuu walked off towards Susumu's house, hopefully with Akiha trailing close behind.

exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:05 pm
Akiha then nodded and followed Yajuu  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:58 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Frantically her bird flew around the training grounds expecting Fenrir to be around. Fenrir always trained hard so she expected him to be here. She was not a great tracker so she did not notice that there were footprints but she just landed in a grassy patch of ground.

"There is a way to get him here." she said as she jumped off of the bird which flew straight up into the air. "KA!" she said detonating it creating a bright explosion hoping to attract fenrir.

ACsweetpea

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:46 am
Instead of drawing out Fenrir, a feral looking man with spikey blonde hair and a large sword on his back appeared instead. "Tera? What are you doing here?"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:12 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera was cautious but she guessed she can trust this person. "Can I ask you to do something? It might be helpful to you." Tera said as she reached into her pack then she handed the man a ring.

"Just hold onto it for me? I'll need it to know who is on my side." She said as she smiled though it looked a bit fake and then she started to walk slowly and I mean really slowly away.

((hold onto the ring ok? Its not special but it would be useful to know who is on my side once I try to take on Zeramaru.))  

ACsweetpea

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games