Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:02 pm
Recca brought out his tools and began to work on the items he had brought out  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:59 pm
Naixen watched as they left but then it hit her head as she reminded her self what she was supposed to do. "ah, I'll see you later Mar, thanks for trying to help!" she went to catch up to Berry and Naota. 'Ah excuse me!" She caught up to them and walked along with them. "Do you know by any chance where the office room is? I need to see them about the inrollment offer they sent me." She asked.  

Alchemy Puppet

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:47 pm
Alchemy Puppet
Naixen watched as they left but then it hit her head as she reminded her self what she was supposed to do. "ah, I'll see you later Mar, thanks for trying to help!" she went to catch up to Berry and Naota. 'Ah excuse me!" She caught up to them and walked along with them. "Do you know by any chance where the office room is? I need to see them about the inrollment offer they sent me." She asked.
((we need spartan to be on. where is he?)) Berry looked at her"you probably need to see the headmaster person then. am not really sure right now. i saw him at the begining of the school year but he kinda disappeared....... i think darak demon or vexxion demon might of killed him or he could be out walking in the garden for all i know. so sorry i dont know."Berry looks around for Vexxion"where is vexxion or recca or darak or bixyll or xeggr?"((wow i think i just mention all the people who posted a lot in this rp ( heart back in summer time heart ) in that last statement.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:26 am
"ha..." naixen just couldn't help but pause. "So what's the point of sending me an enrollment offer?!" she thought as she hung her head down.  

Alchemy Puppet

Kyrsea

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:54 pm
Character Name- Misxas
Age-looks around 19ish
Look-User Image
Weapon(s) User Image ((much longer tho sorry it was made 5 seconds ago =T ))
Power(s) Healing and fire mostly

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:02 pm
Misxas sat at a small table by herself with a pocket merer in her hand. believe me she wasn't fixing her hair or checking for zits, little Misxas was board to death and was making funny face's to entertain herself.

Kyrsea

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:56 pm
walks in trying to figer out what going on  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:01 pm
Recca finished his project, it was a samll golden figure, with an orb, the gold surrounded the orb like vines.Recca put his hand on the orb and a green glow started to shine within the orb,it then turned red, "F***" recca jumped out the window and landed on the floor covered in flames with the earth stafff, and light and dark crystals on his arms, "i'm Ready for you bastards." a swarm of Heartless started to swarm the acadamy, they came in from all directions. Recca shoved his hands into the floor and a light crystal wall grew around the acadamy. the dark crystal returned to a staff and disappeared. the light crystal now took over both arms; he shoved his hands into the floor again and flaming crystals shot from the floor raining down apon the heartless. the light staff returned to normal but immediately turned into it's dozen dagger form, the staff of earth did the same, he threw the daggars without mercy, nailing heartless in the head as the crystals still fell upon them.  

MrAsianK

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:11 am
looks out the window to see wall  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:01 pm
Name:Nightxmoon
Weapons:Large black shuriken, black orichalcum katanas
Powers: Fireballs and Firewhips, direct control of darkness.
Look- always wears the Organization cloak, but his long silver hair can be seen draping out the front of the hood.  

Lord Sephyr- Shadow Angel

Lord Sephyr- Shadow Angel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:46 pm
Nightxmoon, a new recruit to the academy, stood in the main room, confused..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:52 pm
Recca was constantly throwong the daggars as they flew back to him. he was beginning to get overwhelmed. get then he just jumped into the air, and made all the daggers fly downward in a flurry of stabs and slashes clearing the zone for him to attack again. "why are there so many heartless here?"  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:00 pm
((waits for naota to post))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:02 pm
So anyone here feeling lucky cool  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:05 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
So anyone here feeling lucky cool
((i didnt mean this rp you baka. and plus we need billy back))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games