Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:19 am

IVs aren't bad, at least from my 10 blood donations, they were alright.

I don't really care how strong/weak the gun is. I just want it for cool pictures. Heck, I didn't even ask for it, he was just like, "I bought a metal airsoft gun for your upcoming Birthday."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:39 am

The only bad this is the orange tip, unless you break it off or paint it black.

Any one place SoulCalibur IV yet?

Elliot Salem

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:41 am

"I see a red door and I want it painted black..." Love that song. razz

And no, but I do wanna hear about it because I might purchase it.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:42 am

Painting it black is what I do. Either that, or I just fix it in Photoshop afterwards.

Nope, I don't think I'll check it out. It's like, the fourth in the series, and I'm having a hard time picking it up when I traded off 2 and 3. Not that I didn't like them, just didn't LOVE them I guess. I'm gonna be waiting for Tekken 6.

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:46 am

Either works really.

My friend gave me his copy, he ordered bought the PS3 and 360 version and gave me a brand new copy. I'm not too sure about it, so I don't wanna open it up, hate it and then give it back.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:50 am

Well, if you liked the previous ones, knowing Namco, the gameplay mechanics are gonna be identical. Which, don't get me wrong, I don't think is a bad thing, necessarily. They have a safe framework going, and they're keeping it safe and traditional. Boy, what I wouldn't give if certain other games stuck to their traditional gameplay mechanics. Not gonna point any fingers.
But I'm pretty sure that with Soul Calibur it's like, if you like the previous one, you'll like the next one. And I know I'll like it, there's just a difference between liking it, and liking it enough to play it for its money's worth.
And that's why I sold off my other SC games, I guess, because I just didn't play them enough.

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:52 am

That's the thing, I never played the other 3. Most fighting games tend to stick to their way of things.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:55 am

Actually, that's what I admire about Mortal Kombat. Their gameplay mechanics are never totally solid, they're never absolutely polished and often are buggy with 100% combos, or improperly working parry systems, etc. But for the games of this past generation, they've tried different things. And even with MK vs. DC they're trying a new fighting system. Frankly, they're fun. It might not work how it's supposed to 100%, but it's not like it ruins my gameplay experience.

But like I said, I don't care either way. Tekken's been the same since Tekken 3, and I still love it.

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:59 am

Yeah, I'm more of a Tekken fan myself, but I guess I'll try this game.
As for MK vs. DC, I'm just gonna say that's interesting. Hell, maybe we'll even get some RE or DMC characters.

since I'm not big on the News topic, I think I remember hearing that a Comic book is coming out for both RE and DMC made by non other than DC. I must go look for the article.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:02 am

We better not. The last thing MK needs is Leon and Dante prancing around.

No, there's only gonna be 10 characters from either franchise, and they're the most iconic characters. (7 revealed so far, Batman, Superman, Captain Marvel, Cat Woman, Joker, Flash, Green Lantern)
DC might be making the comics, but RE and DMC are not DC Universe franchises. They're just being published by DC the company.

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:22 am

Hm, interesting. Cat Woman is an odd choice, but hey, it's not my game.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:26 am

Why? I'd say she's pretty iconic in the DC world. I wanna see more bad guys though. It's like, we got Cat Woman who's SORTA bad, but not really. And we got the Joker. But that's it. Same thing on MK side, we got Scorpion, Zub-Zero, Liu Kang, Shang Tsung, Sonya, Kitana and Jax. Again, Scorpion is sorta evil and Shang Tsung is a bad guy, but that's it. We need some more villains in that game.

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:34 am

Well, let's see, she's kinda iconic. She's not one of the ones people will talk about though. Honestly though, why add Cat Woman when you could add someone like Lex Luther, or some well known character.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:39 am

Well, I'm no DC Expert, so like I said, the fact that to me Cat Woman is one of the most known names OF DC means something.

And hey, there might be Lex Luthor, there's still 3 characters unannounced, so we'll see. I wonder what they're gonna use as an excuse to make him into a fighter, though.

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:43 am

Well, what's the Joker's reason?
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games