Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4342 4343 4344 4345 4346 4347 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Becuase they wanted to put more shinobi's in one place to get the guild more active.
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:36 pm

Muse_Magician
Ok i have a question, why are the rock, rain, and sound villages closed?

>->;; I'm way too eager to get back into the flow of this Guild. I really was an idiot back then when I had my other char, but this one'll never be better! 0x Why does it seem so dead here now anyway?

Unrelinquished Despair

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:40 pm

ALALLALALLALA

Havock likes the random noisy chatroom...

Or at least one that gets a post every second like it used to
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:43 pm

SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *breathes* iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *breathes* llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*pause*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll you

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Look a fire!!!

*sets fire to Naito*
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:58 pm

eek

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:17 pm

YOU MUST HAVE TACTICS

User Image

ROCK ALWAYS WINS... JUST GET A BIG ONE.. WITH SPIKES
User Image

I got nothing
User Image
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:17 pm

You know....I feel like ranting about this, so bear with me.

The people who whine when their characters die. To me, it's just ridiculous. I really don't care if my characters die, as long as I'm having a good battle before they die. I would rather have the epicness of death over the boring roleplays of just conversations and little petty skirmishes.

Those people who *COUGH*invent scenarios*COUGH* to save their characters, where they could just put in a LITTLE bit of effort to build a new one....it's sad. Not to POINT FINGERS or anything, but the incident in the cloud village was rather infuriating to me. The ones who participated in that fight were FIGHTING, and you can't just write it off as her fighting someone else. That would be changing the course of a story, and, therefore, a godmod. If it happened in roleplay, it happened, and I really don't think it's fair to write off the WHOLE thing just because the people didn't want to die. It's CHEATING death.

Now, because of this, I'm seriously contemplating on whether or not to make my character a rogue ninja. I just recently got in a little tangle with the guards at the Kusa Gate, and, after covering my trail, am now in lightning country. If you feel like hunting me down and killing me, be my guest. I'll be at the Lightning Peaks waiting for a badass, awesome sauce fight with you. I'd rather die for that than beg for my life, and I really wish that those who fought in the cloud nine hospital would see the same way.

People who I could view escaping that attack alive:
-Kazuo (He went to the summoning lands)
-Hiro (He was, supposedly, high up in the air.)
-Maybe, MAYBE Ryugan, if he came up with a DAMN good way to get out of it. From what I can see, he's cheated death quite a few times as well, so I really can't say on this one.

All in all, I'm tired of people begging for their character's lives over the internet. I've got half a mind to go kill Austin when he least expects it IC, the same way his other character died, with a Chidori through his chest.

OuchRightInTheFreedom

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:22 pm

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:27 pm

well, i have good news and bad news:
the good news is i now have a new sensei to get me to chunin
the bad news is that... it's kunesume. and i think we have completely different time zones...

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Don't worry. You can be in my chuunin exam(still unconfirmed), But if i get to run it there will be an emergency training area where i train EVERYONE who doesn't have what jutsu they want mrgreen
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:33 pm

and the village you are from is...?

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:42 pm

sailor sunburst
and the village you are from is...?
sand

Edit- but anyone can come to the exams
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:42 pm

i'm from leaf

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:50 pm

The_Epic_Muffin
You know....I feel like ranting about this, so bear with me.

The people who whine when their characters die. To me, it's just ridiculous. I really don't care if my characters die, as long as I'm having a good battle before they die. I would rather have the epicness of death over the boring roleplays of just conversations and little petty skirmishes.

Those people who *COUGH*invent scenarios*COUGH* to save their characters, where they could just put in a LITTLE bit of effort to build a new one....it's sad. Not to POINT FINGERS or anything, but the incident in the cloud village was rather infuriating to me. The ones who participated in that fight were FIGHTING, and you can't just write it off as her fighting someone else. That would be changing the course of a story, and, therefore, a godmod. If it happened in roleplay, it happened, and I really don't think it's fair to write off the WHOLE thing just because the people didn't want to die. It's CHEATING death.

Now, because of this, I'm seriously contemplating on whether or not to make my character a rogue ninja. I just recently got in a little tangle with the guards at the Kusa Gate, and, after covering my trail, am now in lightning country. If you feel like hunting me down and killing me, be my guest. I'll be at the Lightning Peaks waiting for a badass, awesome sauce fight with you. I'd rather die for that than beg for my life, and I really wish that those who fought in the cloud nine hospital would see the same way.

People who I could view escaping that attack alive:
-Kazuo (He went to the summoning lands)
-Hiro (He was, supposedly, high up in the air.)
-Maybe, MAYBE Ryugan, if he came up with a DAMN good way to get out of it. From what I can see, he's cheated death quite a few times as well, so I really can't say on this one.

All in all, I'm tired of people begging for their character's lives over the internet. I've got half a mind to go kill Austin when he least expects it IC, the same way his other character died, with a Chidori through his chest.

Actually Darion was the only person who cheated death, maybe Hiro but not Kazuo, it was a legit escape.

Me, well I had a way and I HAVE a legit way to get out the explosion, I'll just absorb the flames long enough so that I can phase the hell outta there. My point was they pulled some complete crap, I already left like 3 pages ago and when she does her big explosion thingy, they say "Oh yeah forgot to mention.....your post was wrong so you never left". I really could've just got out of the jutsu using the god of happiness jutsu, makes me death proof but, I'm in a comma for either a day or two IRL. lol, I cheated death once buddy XD
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4342 4343 4344 4345 4346 4347 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games