Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 am

User Image

Sindenky laughed, "sure you will." he said, having been on Yuno's heels the entire time.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:24 am

User Image

Yuno

Yuno cant help but laugh as well. "Zeramaru's 80 by the way." he said laughing a bit more then he calmed down.

"This is odd. The Foxglove's poison does nothing until the time its lethal. He should not be moving slowly." Yuno said wondering why Gai was not there yet.

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"

StalkDaNight

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:27 am

User Image

Sindenky looked back down the path, "he might have gotten lost..." he turned away from the path and looked at the village, "i have only ever been to Rain and Sand, this place is....different." he said eyeing the structure and styles of the village.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:32 am

User Image

Yuno

"Ya. This place is quite strange from grass but I've grown used to traveling." Yuno said opening his book.

The book was written by Zeramaru it was Zeramaru's village guide. "Sensei wrote this book and it helped me in traveling. He loved to write about cloud and mist village."

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"

StalkDaNight

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:32 am

Kazu looked around and said "Brother... He is here... GAHAHAHA"
Kai replied "then we shall go to him"

Kazu walked into the village.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:36 am

User Image

Sindenky looked at the book, "who is your Sensei?" he asked curiously, not like he would know him or anything.

User Image

Sindenky

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:37 am

Gai Kou finally caught up with sin and yuno "ha ha trafic"
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:39 am

User Image

Yuno

"The puppet master, Akasun Zeramaru. I like to call him a bloodline hunter." Yuno said slamming the book closed as he kept it.

Yuno then walked into the village. "First we have to go to the kage. They might know where he is."

StalkDaNight

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:41 am

User Image

Sindenky nodded to Gai as he caught up, and followed Yuno into the village.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:42 am

Gai Kou followed trying to keep up

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:55 am

"Aint that old Yukkikage's brother's student? Follow him!"

Kazu followed Yuno
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Scrapples
User ImageUser Image

The angel still following the movements of Sengetsu comes to a stop staring at him as he stood there doing nothing. The angels voice could be heard coming from Kazuo laughing in it's girl voice, then she begins to speak. "Too scared to fight more then one oppo..." Kazuo grabs his head and drops to his knees convulsing fiercely. A loud yell erupts from him and suddenly a flash would surround his body making his body's details not visible. Suddenly the flash would fade as it came revealing Kazuo back in his normal attire and crouched on the ground staring at Sen with his eternal sharingan eye, a harsh look on his face. A few cuts and burns could be seen on Kazuo's body along with ripped clothing when he had fought back the angel in that very instant. Heavily breathing he speaks. "Leave Sen, you fight us both and die, or leave with your life which will only last a little longer anyway." He stays crouched on the ground waiting for an answer. Kazuo knew that he and Sen would be able to fight much longer for Kazuo still had much chakra left and Sen hadn't expended much at all. But now a second opponent for Sen is in the battle and Sens defeat would be imminent if he decided to stay and fight. That much Kazuo knew.User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image

(Sry had computer staopped working for awhile...think i got a virus.)

Sengetsu shook his head, and made an ignorant tsk tsk, sound. His movements were virtually untrackable except by the cursed eye of Kazuo. He slipped down, completely avoiding the black lava, arching his back he shifted his weight flipping backwards to avoid in extraneous damage. "This is confidence foolish shinobi...Nor Kazuo is my death ensured." He sighed and scratched his head. "Haven't you noticed...My puppeta rmor's still up...my cloak hasn't come off this entire battle, and I've purposely been avoiding unnecessary chakra motions for this moment. I knew we'd gain interference." He paused looking down on the kneeling Kazuo. "And by the looks of things fighting that angel of yours...wore you out a little." The last phrase was spoken by a shadow clone created during his speech. It stood dehind Kazuo with its Samehada raisedhigh above its head. His three tomoe turned on his opponent and a sudden rush of adrenaline strengthened his attack speed. During thsi time Sengetsu's second clone seemed to have vanished appearing directly beside the slamander known as Bokun. "Raiden...hmph, looks like you've wasted chakra already forming this wretched creature..how about I kill it for you." he chuckled as his blade extended outward, its teeth grinded as he stoof a mere foot away from his target. His blade would surely pierce the slamander's head and grind through its skull tearing into its chakra and permantely killing it.

(Heh, always have hated this stupid summon...i'm going to kill it!)

xLytez

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:10 pm

A large paper bird flew high above the gates it soon aproached the gates about 100 meters above the top of the gates, A figure looked down at the shinobis down below. Aratas black cloak flowed in the air red clouds clearly visable Arata's face was hidden.

"Hmm, So this is the cloud village."

Arata looekd down to see his target and watched the angel carfully with emotionless eyes, he then looked over to see a second enemy and a salamander summon he carfully observed the sitution for a second then decided his next actions. He then made mutliple hand signs and small paper birds flew froms his sleeves he then got closer so that he would now be visable to the ninja at the gates then sent the swarm of paper explosives at raiden the birds seamed to fly irregular patterns and would not easily be hit by other projectiles.

"Hey Sen you started without me!"

Arata yelled flying a small amount of distance above the gates his arms crossed but his figners tapping on his triceps.

Jounin can perform: [78]
60 Academy Jutsu
49 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
29 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Rank Jutsu
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:30 pm

((Gotta wait for the other two before I post ok?)

xLytez

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:45 pm

((No prob that's what second RPC's are for....waiting))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games