Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:45 am
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Yajuu took the ring and nodded, but as Tera walked away a tall and dark figure appeared and grabbed her arm. It was Fenrir. "Tera..." Fenrir growled. "What are you planning?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:39 pm
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"Its that yonbi in Zeramaru..." Tera said, her voice was trailing off a bit. Her usual peppy voice was swallowed by something she rarely showed. "I would love to get rid of it and live happily with him but I cant unseal it without killing him so..." She paused and looked at Fenrir.

"There is no option left but to incapacitate him again. I will need you to fight him and weaken him and then I can remove his memory again." Tera said and then pulled her arm free. She knew most likely Fenrir would just plain kill Zeramaru but to her it wont matter Zeramaru would have wanted her and his daughters to live in peace even if it costs him his life.

She slowly made a clay dragon. "If you cant weaken him enough for me to seal the memory then at least let him die with honor, in battle." she said making the handseal and jumping on the dragon.

She stood on top of it with an incredibly sad look on her face. As the wind blew her hair and covered her face the dragon flew upwards in a spiral motion then flew away.

ACsweetpea

Oldibon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:22 am
Tony Angelo
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
The Trickster

User Image

Tony trudged towards the training grounds carrying his heavy sword on his back and some weights. He spotted Tera and Fenrir and walked towards there wondering why the two were talking and then he saw Tera leave.

"Dude..." Tony said dropping the weights and sword. "Your date just flew off." he said trying to be funny for a bit then he tied the weights around him and started to do run and jump but clearly the weights were doing their job and Tony almost tripped but he managed to catch himself and roll instead of falling flat on his face.

"I'll cut the crap ok?" He said standing straight up then cleaning his coat. "Kage said look for a sensei and well here you are. Can you train me to use that big sword there or not?" he said pointing to it.

((Fenrir not to bother you but I kinda need a sensei and you are the only one available I've been genin for about a month now and no one trains me. Just teach me the basics of the large sword style and its done unless you want something in return.

Its nothing personal how I rp its his personality.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:38 am
User ImageUser Image

((It's no problem, but Fenrir can be a hard sensei. Just be prepared for that.))

Fenrir's hair stood up as he watched Tera leave. "Damnit!" he growled and snapped his eyes on Yajuu. "Transform back into your original form and follow her. Leave a path for me to follow. I'll settle this shortly." Yajuu nodded and made a handseal to poof back into his small fox animal self and ran off after Tera, careful not to be seen. Fenrir watched them fade off into the distance when Tony encountered him. "I can, but I'm a busy guy. Why should I take time out of my busy schedule to train some pup like you?"

User Image  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Oldibon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:48 am
Tony Angelo
The Trickster

User Image

Tony looked stunned seeing the blonde haired guy turn into a weird fox thing but it was almost unnoticeable, just a split second reaction.

"Eh" he sighed as he started to do some squats. "I was actually referring to your fox friend." Tony said this as he changed from squats to jumping jacks. "Yeah I can see you are real busy..."

He was acting quite cocky for a fresh gennin. "Busy with a girl." he said with a smirk. "Besides its not like you have anyone else to train?"

((hey what ever works right?

2/30))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:54 am
User ImageUser Image

"Too bad, Yajuu's busy as well. If you really want to train from him, chase after him. I don't train weaklings." Fenrir growled as he turned and started walking away.

User Image  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Oldibon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:03 am
Tony Angelo
The Trickster

User Image

Tony quickly ran next to his sword and then raised it up and aimed it at Fenrir then he stabbed it into the ground.. Tony groaned a bit then he ran backwards. "Better check a mirror!" Tony shouted then he ran towards the sword and kicked it sending it flying towards Fenrir.

He reached into his pockets and pulled out five kunai in each hand. Fusing them with his chakra they glowed white and then he threw them simultaneously at Fenrir.

((3/30. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:11 am
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir's hand snapped up and caught the handle of the sword before swinging it around to deflect the kunai with ease. He wielded the large sword with such speed that it was as if he was merely wielding a stick. Fenrir's eyes snapped on Tony. "A man's sword is often a reflection of his own inner strength. It is your mirror." Fenrir then snapped the large sword in half with his bare hands, and tossed them into the air where they stabbed into the ground in front of Tony. "Weak."

User Image  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Oldibon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:19 am
Tony Angelo
The Trickster

User Image

Tony started to scratch his head. "Now your just starting to sound like my brother." he said as he picked up his sword again or at least what's left of it "In fact you are starting to sound just like all my other relatives before we split apart."

Tony then stabbed the remnants of the sword into a tree making sure the blunt edge would be on top and he grabbed the side of the sword and started doing pull ups. "Dude you might just end up sounding like my uncle." Tony said shaking his head and then he gave one last glance.

"Yup, your like him alright." he said then he pulled himself suddenly upwards onto what was left of the sword and then started to do sit ups.

((4/30. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:15 am
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir glanced back at him. "I don't even know your family, but maybe you should start to listen to them. In the mean time, if you ever decide you want real strength, seek me out." Fenrir then disappeared in a gust of wind.

exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:46 pm
((Except for the fact that Tony here is Jack and Zeramaru's nephew. You can say Zeramaru is almost successful at turning Fenrir into what he hates.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:49 pm
(( eek Well, that would certainly explain a lot.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Oldibon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:19 pm
Tony Angelo
The Trickster

User Image

After several repetitions of sit ups he dropped onto the ground and rolled. "Some people cant take simple orders." He said to himself blowing part of his hair away then he started to do push ups as the weights tied on him started to feel heavier.

"Good thing I kept my dads sword at home." he mumbled continuing his training.

((5/30. I suppose Havock asked me and my brother's RPCs to be separate to test this theory of his? ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:11 am
Tony Angelo
The Trickster

User Image

Tony then started to punch the tree lifting the weights on his body. He was starting to get tired but he kept that hidden.

He suddenly jumped towards the tree and kicked it quickly he fell onto his back. "Great..." he said sarcastically as he tried to jump to his feet but the weights prevented his usual agility. He kept on trying until he finally got onto his feet again.

((6/30. ))  

Oldibon

Oldibon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:36 am
Tony Angelo
The Trickster

User Image

Tony kept punching until he was tired then he fell flat on his back. While he was lying he removed the weights then jumped to his feet.

He grabbed the weights and then started to lift them repeatedly.

((7/30. ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games