Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:53 pm
Tanakietsu
I hope I do die. I don't deserve to live. I'll just give the guild to Talon.

Hey . . . you and I have actually gotten to be friends, ya ********! stressed I don't want ya to die! Besides, I would hate to take the guild in that manner . . . it seems vaguely unsatisifying. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:55 pm
Are you saying my job is dull? stare  

Tanakietsu

Soda-san

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:57 pm
i think he is saying it would be unsatifing because the only reason he got the guild was because u died and he wouldn't feel like he earned it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:58 pm
No, I am saying you are indeed a ********. I do not know whether your job is as involved as mine, or if there is more to it. I don't have the experience to say whether or not your job is dull.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 1:58 pm
RaiuWorren
i think he is saying it would be unsatifing because the only reason he got the guild was because u died and he wouldn't feel like he earned it.

He deserves it anyway, I'm such an a** to Talon.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:00 pm
Talon TDS
No, I am saying you are indeed a ********. I do not know whether your job is as involved as mine, or if there is more to it. I don't have the experience to say whether or not your job is dull.

You're right, I am a ********, I'm the worst person in the world, I've destroyed the lives of the people closest to me just because I'm me.  

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:00 pm
Goes both ways, Cap'n. I have not exactly been a shining example of age and wisdom to ya, have I? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:02 pm
Damn it i hate when people get all suicidal. People who commit suicide or think that they diserve to die are nothing but cowards and selfish people.

Talon- What's fair is fair. 3nodding If I'm a royal p***k, you can be an unguiding age of wisdom. 3nodding  

Soda-san

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:04 pm
RaiuWorren
Damn it i hate when people get all suicidal. People who commit suicide or think that they diserve to die are nothing but cowards and selfish people.

I'm not suicidal, I'm just undecided about what I'm going to do with myself.
I only said I don't deserve to die, nothing about actually dying. Who else is going to bother Talon for me if I go? surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:05 pm
RaiuWorren

stare no comment other than how Chloe was the same way. Being depressed is one thing, actually severing all ties from your life and friends is another. Tana may be grumpy, and hard to read, but I hardly think he is half as bad as Rhea used to be. Besides, I think she is still around . . . under a new handle.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Tanakietsu

Talon TDS
RaiuWorren

stare no comment other than how Chloe was the same way. Being depressed is one thing, actually severing all ties from your life and friends is another. Tana may be grumpy, and hard to read, but I hardly think he is half as bad as Rhea used to be. Besides, I think she is still around . . . under a new handle.

She's alive, I know she is. 3nodding  
*sighs* This conversation is depressing... stop being so gloomy Tana! You'll be fine! Otherwise, I don't think you'd be online so much...  

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:06 pm
Tanakietsu
Who else is going to bother Talon for me if I go? surprised

Hardly anybody is as qualified here in the refuge as you, Cap'n. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:07 pm
angryfisheatenbycat
*sighs* This conversation is depressing... stop being so gloomy Tana! You'll be fine! Otherwise, I don't think you'd be online so much...

Actually, if I didn't act being happy, you'd all know this is how I normally am. When I was three my cousin died right in front of my eyes because some douche stabbed him in the heart. I've been chronically depressed and an insomniac ever since. This is how I normally am.

Ayame's goina kill me when she reads this. (Not literally)  

Tanakietsu

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:08 pm
Talon TDS
Tanakietsu
Who else is going to bother Talon for me if I go? surprised

Hardly anybody is as qualified here in the refuge as you, Cap'n. whee

I think I should get not only the Cap'n title but the Official Talon botherer title as well.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games