Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4352 4353 4354 4355 4356 4357 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Why do you have a stick through the trigger?
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Fine fine fine.

Moki all I want is...

M82A1... xd

Ok if not possible ...

A M-134

Maybe a G.E 20mm M61 This thing is not really a gun its a vulcan cannon but who gives a crap

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:02 pm

Where did you get a .50 cal? eek
That's like my absolute favorite weapon
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:03 pm

guns are bad mmmkay. I can't own one. I would get curious and probably shoot myself just to see how it feels. That would also probably kill me X_X.

Hmmmm, interesting Havock. Well turning a demon into a puppet would be very very difficult. You would need some sharingan users, a mokuton user or two and some real badass puppet users that can work fast to seal the demon away into the puppet. Simply enough all you would need to do is make the bijuu take over the jinchuuriki completely. Once that happens the demon would be ready to seal away into a premade puppet. The puppet would need to utilize sealing jutsu and barriers and all that goodness in order to hold it in. It's like transfering demon spirit into inanimate object which would make it pure demon. Mokuton users needed to help control demon while in full form, same goes for sharingan. that would just help in general.

Eris5

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:04 pm

User Image

R700 will blow your shotgun away. I always liked the R700, very good range, penetration and accuracy.
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:10 pm

I've always had a soft spot for the M82A1, Desert eagle, and XM8 >.>

hentaiprince

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:10 pm

Eris5
guns are bad mmmkay. I can't own one. I would get curious and probably shoot myself just to see how it feels. That would also probably kill me X_X.

Hmmmm, interesting Havock. Well turning a demon into a puppet would be very very difficult. You would need some sharingan users, a mokuton user or two and some real badass puppet users that can work fast to seal the demon away into the puppet. Simply enough all you would need to do is make the bijuu take over the jinchuuriki completely. Once that happens the demon would be ready to seal away into a premade puppet. The puppet would need to utilize sealing jutsu and barriers and all that goodness in order to hold it in. It's like transfering demon spirit into inanimate object which would make it pure demon. Mokuton users needed to help control demon while in full form, same goes for sharingan. that would just help in general.

Strange thing... you think of keeping it alive through the whole operation. I'm more blunt and if possible I'll kill it before making it a puppet.

Now really...

Though at a lousy 7.62 bullet size the Mossin Nagant is a very well made rifle and is quite accurate for its time. Now a days obviously there are better rifles bit its still a well timed classic for me.

For me a good modern day rifle is

the Lovaev SVL

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

with a nice .408 Chey-tac round It will make your head go bai bai. Custom barrel and stock you can even ask for a shoulder stock so you can fire it while running while the barrel is replaceable and you may ask for the long range or the short range one.
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Alicia Joana
Why do you have a stick through the trigger?

cause my dad tried taking out of it's glass case and took most of the stick that stands it up with it

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

iZann

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Elloz all, I'm bored. WHY IS THERE NO ONE IN CLOUD...
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:16 pm

hentaiprince
I've always had a soft spot for the M82A1, Desert eagle, and XM8 >.>

The M82A1 has a jamming problem and I always wondered how many hours in combat will it take for it to jam.

Like most american weapons made during early post cold war they jam.

The crappy m16... ok fine its fairly accurate has a nice weight but damn it jams its a very hi maintainance gun.

Look for a Russian gun xd Russian weaponry are known for Large calibers, durability and no regard for human life. It will kill your target and maybe pop your shoulder

A nice silenced rifle is VSSK Vychlop you can fire its 7x54mm 16mm steel plate armor. Kevlar vests wont save you. an armored car wont save you. :O

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Oh okay, and the XM8 is kind of a collectors thing right now, since it hasn't been perfected since the stock sometimes screws up. But i also like it. xp
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:22 pm

KSVK anti-materiel rifle

If the other sniper is hiding behind a wall use this. Its bullet and barrel are designed to provide force and punch through that wall and kill the guy xd

If you want accuracy...

The German Keppeler KS-V is your thing. 7.62x51 NATO /.308Win .300 Win Mag .338 Lapua Magnum A variety of bullets can be chosen for it. With its pistol grip you can fire it on the run just watch out for recoil though it does have good recoil absorption

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:23 pm

I AM A GUN NUT!
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:26 pm

I love guns, I'm just not too knowledgeable about them =/

hentaiprince

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:29 pm

here is the fourth shotgun it's all mine >3
http://www.mossberg.com/images/Mossberg_Guns/930/NEW/51663.jpg
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4352 4353 4354 4355 4356 4357 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games