Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4357 4358 4359 4360 4361 4362 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:20 pm

Masamune 5.0
Hey Sauvie. I was wondering where you were.
Hey Masamune, I have just been busy/Bored out of my Damn Skull for about 6 days maybe more.

... Glad that my missing was noticed xd
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:23 pm

I've been mostly doing work that I am supposed to do before school starts. I still have a couple days left to finish up but I'll have to work fast. However, I did find time to play some Mario Strikers Charged today (somehow). And I got owned by Petey in the Strikers Cup. The game just hates me so much.

Masamune 5.0

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:27 pm

Masamune 5.0
I've been mostly doing work that I am supposed to do before school starts. I still have a couple days left to finish up but I'll have to work fast. However, I did find time to play some Mario Strikers Charged today (somehow). And I got owned by Petey in the Strikers Cup. The game just hates me so much.
I have been doing quite a bit of work my self, instead of school stuff, I am working on whatever comes to my dimented head.

I kind of got rid of Strikers, I played the Cups, I played online, I played offline it all felt exactly the same (Exact reason I sold the original) and Well, there can be a time where Waluigi Crotch Chops lose there thunder... that time hasnt come yet xd
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:30 pm

Sauvie
Masamune 5.0
I have been doing quite a bit of work my self, instead of school stuff, I am working on whatever comes to my dimented head.

I kind of got rid of Strikers, I played the Cups, I played online, I played offline it all felt exactly the same (Exact reason I sold the original) and Well, there can be a time where Waluigi Crotch Chops lose there thunder... that time hasnt come yet xd

I see... running away before I had a chance to beat you in the rematch. Coward. stare crying

In all seriousness, I don't sell any of my games unless I really hate it. It's really not worth it to sell them.

Masamune 5.0

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:31 pm

Masamune 5.0
Sauvie
Masamune 5.0

I see... running away before I had a chance to beat you in the rematch. Coward. stare crying

In all seriousness, I don't sell any of my games unless I really hate it. It's really not worth it to sell them.
I didnt sell it, my friend has it, the game is just boring
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:33 pm

Sauvie
Masamune 5.0
Hey Masamune, I have just been busy/Bored out of my Damn Skull for about 6 days maybe more.

"... I don't want to be perceived the way I am..."

I didn't noticed that you were gone cause I was gone too. Hi Sauvie.
"... I just want to be perceived the way I am."

Slave of Sithis

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:36 pm

Sauvie
Masamune 5.0
Sauvie
Masamune 5.0

I like the game. It's not my favorite game, but it's entertaining and decent. Plus, I needed a multiplayer game other than DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and Wii Sports.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:37 pm

Lol, evening guys.
Playing rocket slime.

I love using the invisibility cloak with the slime knight.
You cant see me as your tank dies on the inside lolz.

melikefood

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:38 pm

Masamune 5.0
Sauvie
Masamune 5.0
Sauvie
Masamune 5.0

I like the game. It's not my favorite game, but it's entertaining and decent. Plus, I needed a multiplayer game other than DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and Wii Sports.
I just want a good game for the Wii that isnt a walk in the park, These games are annoyingly easy and Strikers is the exact same, and Online just prooves it when you have 2-1 scores and crap when you play the strikers cup its 13-2 or whatever
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:39 pm

[demonic guardian]
Sauvie
Masamune 5.0

Hey Demonic Gaurdian

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Slave of Sithis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:41 pm

Sauvie
[demonic guardian]
Sauvie
Masamune 5.0

Hey Demonic Gaurdian

I picked up Golden Sun again and this time, I will beat the game.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:41 pm

Sauvie
Masamune 5.0
Sauvie
Masamune 5.0
Sauvie
Masamune 5.0

I just want a good game for the Wii that isnt a walk in the park, These games are annoyingly easy and Strikers is the exact same, and Online just prooves it when you have 2-1 scores and crap when you play the strikers cup its 13-2 or whatever

Yeah, Strikers is either really easy or impossibly hard. I agree on that. But I think it's decent.

Masamune 5.0

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:42 pm

Masamune 5.0
Sauvie
Masamune 5.0
Sauvie
Masamune 5.0

Yeah, Strikers is either really easy or impossibly hard. I agree on that. But I think it's decent.
Decent works well
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:48 pm

-stretches-
x_x Why am I so tired.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:50 pm

Because you need to sleep?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4357 4358 4359 4360 4361 4362 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games