Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:06 pm

Koi walked in to the gates, his Akatsuki Robe flailing in the wind. His ANBU Armor was underneath in case he was hit in the torso, and he had a Snow ANBU Captain's Mask on that he obtained from killing Hibiki when he was a Genin. Koi was quick to note Arata and Sen were fighting Kazuo and a man. What the ********? I thought you were dead you a*****e! Koi thought to himself as it was unmistakable to himself. He quickly placed both hands on the katana's and smiled. "Raiden, I see you have returned. You don't know who I am, but you'd be proud. And Kazuo, you too have a place on this earth as the Raikage, but the angel in you is going to be mine!" He yelled as he slid his hands off the hilts, and flashed through seals. He noted the orogami flying at Raiden, and smiled as the attack was going to be blocked or dodged. "Here's a deal, I defeat you guys, you both live, but you will always be smiling!" He said as a sick joke. He stood in his fighting stance, completely ready to fight the men. "Hmm. Well since I lead Akatsuki, I guess I should attack the one they say holds an Angel. Kazuo-chan, are you ready to be defeated!"

(Ok. So his voice has changed... Kats and Sojiro[When he arrives...] will fight Shruikan to hold him off, Me and Sen will fight Kazuo.)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:32 pm

進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image
Blending into a crowd as if she were just another civilian Susumu walks the streets of the cloud village before arriving at the gates and smiling wide as she reads a sign naming the kilometers of how far away the leaf, sand and other villages are. This is mostly used for civilian travel in order to avoid dangerous places. Seeing a fine horse and a crew of people having trouble handling it Susumu walks up o the crowd and lays one hand on the horse, instantly calming it. Offered to join their caravan heading to the leaf village one could not deny as they obviously needed help handling their horses. Moments later, This crowd of civilians mostly on horseback and traveling via wagons leaves the gates and if one were to look closely enough they may have seen a ghost of a former self ride past. Susumu armed only with her name and natural abilities as a human ride hard towards the leaf village.

NUR

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:07 pm

User Image
Bone King, Lightning Warrior, Sannin, Mist Seven

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden smirked alittle seeing Sen avoid the lava, however that would be the second time he had to look at the lava for not only did it come at him head on, but around him. He would feel a horirble burning sensation as his eyes would suddenly go blind from looking at the dark lava. As the clone rushed in to smash the sword through Bokun's skull the salamander already prepared his next attack, which right between the two a large wall of black lava erupted just as he got within a foot range, making it a for sure hit since he was already in movement, as Bokun moved his head back away from the sword, giving the great wall of lava to block and destroy the clone along with the weapon it weilded. "I HAVE NO INTENTIONS ON LEAVING YET MORTAL" Bokun said as Raiden looked over at the man in the akatsuki robes. "So more have come.....who thought so much trouble would arise....like kicking over an ant hill. You'll have to crush them" He said in a low voice as eletricity crackled around his body. A lightning clone got in the way of Raiden as he took a few steps back, seeing the other shinobi who was attacking him with paper birds as it appeared. Raiden weaved handsigns using Suiton: Abura Bushin no Jutsu (Water Release: Oil Clone Technique), as the lightning clone threw several explosive notes at the cloud of paper birds, all of which exploded around the cloud most likely catching them all aflame. Raiden was suddenly gone, his speed being quicker then that of Sen's as he appeared on the gates looking up at the man on the bird. Suddenly five oil clones appeared above and around Arata all armed with kunais and other small weapons. two of the three were thrown at a high speed towards Arata, appearing besides him and attempted to slash at his chest and hip, the other attacking at his other hip and neck. One was thrown by the other two clones downwards at the bird's head, he aimed several kunais with tags on them at the bird's head and wings. The remaining two who hasn't taken any action brought their arms' and legs' together falling beneath the bird, twisting in mid air to face the bird's underside as they threw several kunais with more explosive notes at the bird's belly, which once within range would detonate, sending flames everywhere which would cause all of the other clone's kunais to explode, making them explode and scatter oil around which would spill all over Arata and the bird, catching fire to them severly and the force of the explosions enough to cause alot of harm from just being near them. Raiden looked at the man, seeing how he will fair against this. As he did he spoke out to the one who was trying to make a deal. "If you think you can honestly win....you might as well walk away. I don't know who you are but I ask not to bother me or I'll kill you without a second thought"

((used one genin technique so far, aside from the lightning clones. the summoning was from much earlier, before i came to the fight. xD))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:33 pm

Arata was prepared makign a single hand sign, The large bird exploded sendign enoguh force to cause the oil and fire to scatter from Aratas positon With that Arata seamed to disapear as the explosion cleared but in reality he scattered himself and a mass amount of paper flowed higher into the air Arata would soon reformed into a top part of his body with a pair of paper wings. As he did this he looked down at Raiden still mostly paper he made another set of hand signs this time protecting Sen's vision if he needed it by sharing Aratas own vision of the situation above making it so Sen would be able to see the whole battle from the sky instead of close to the black lava. Next he flapped his wings lauching a large amount of explosive notes at raiden.

Name of Jutsu: Eyes of allies
Rank of Jutsu: Gennin
Range of Jutsu: 100 yards
Jutsu's Element: Forever Child Clan
Description: This jutsu is used by the forever child clan due to their lack of eye sight they use this to see thing they cannot. This technque is simular to the third eye technque olny the user use's an allys vision by cover one of his eyes he can connect with someone within 100 yards aslong as the target is willing the user may see through their eye using it on enemies will do nothing due to the lack of conscent the user may use it as long as the target stays within 100 yards. As a more advanced version when the user reaches chunnin they may share vision with an ally through their own eyes but olny for a short time.

Jounin can perform: [75]
60 Academy Jutsu
49 Gennin Jutsu
39 Chuunin Jutsu
28 Jounin Jutsu
4 S-Rank Jutsu

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:18 pm

((Um....just curious....if the bird exploded with you on it wouldn't you be caught on it? Especially when the two oil clones were next to you when it would detonate? one above you and two below you your surrounded in one ball of flames with oil, which would be splattered everywhere since its in all directions. So even if you dispursed above, you'd get flaming oil on you, which would stick to your paper weighing them down. So....yeah I'm confused on how you escaped that completely unharmed. Only saying this because again, your surrounded by the clones and if the bird explodes, you'll be aiding the attack not preventing it, since the oil would be scattered in every direction, over you and above you so on and so forth.))
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:44 am

x-Ski-x
Scrapples
User ImageUser Image

The angel still following the movements of Sengetsu comes to a stop staring at him as he stood there doing nothing. The angels voice could be heard coming from Kazuo laughing in it's girl voice, then she begins to speak. "Too scared to fight more then one oppo..." Kazuo grabs his head and drops to his knees convulsing fiercely. A loud yell erupts from him and suddenly a flash would surround his body making his body's details not visible. Suddenly the flash would fade as it came revealing Kazuo back in his normal attire and crouched on the ground staring at Sen with his eternal sharingan eye, a harsh look on his face. A few cuts and burns could be seen on Kazuo's body along with ripped clothing when he had fought back the angel in that very instant. Heavily breathing he speaks. "Leave Sen, you fight us both and die, or leave with your life which will only last a little longer anyway." He stays crouched on the ground waiting for an answer. Kazuo knew that he and Sen would be able to fight much longer for Kazuo still had much chakra left and Sen hadn't expended much at all. But now a second opponent for Sen is in the battle and Sens defeat would be imminent if he decided to stay and fight. That much Kazuo knew.User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image

(Sry had computer staopped working for awhile...think i got a virus.)

Sengetsu shook his head, and made an ignorant tsk tsk, sound. His movements were virtually untrackable except by the cursed eye of Kazuo. He slipped down, completely avoiding the black lava, arching his back he shifted his weight flipping backwards to avoid in extraneous damage. "This is confidence foolish shinobi...Nor Kazuo is my death ensured." He sighed and scratched his head. "Haven't you noticed...My puppeta rmor's still up...my cloak hasn't come off this entire battle, and I've purposely been avoiding unnecessary chakra motions for this moment. I knew we'd gain interference." He paused looking down on the kneeling Kazuo. "And by the looks of things fighting that angel of yours...wore you out a little." The last phrase was spoken by a shadow clone created during his speech. It stood dehind Kazuo with its Samehada raisedhigh above its head. His three tomoe turned on his opponent and a sudden rush of adrenaline strengthened his attack speed. During thsi time Sengetsu's second clone seemed to have vanished appearing directly beside the slamander known as Bokun. "Raiden...hmph, looks like you've wasted chakra already forming this wretched creature..how about I kill it for you." he chuckled as his blade extended outward, its teeth grinded as he stoof a mere foot away from his target. His blade would surely pierce the slamander's head and grind through its skull tearing into its chakra and permantely killing it.

(Heh, always have hated this stupid summon...i'm going to kill it!)

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo's leg moves with incredible speed flying up behind him kicking the clone in the gut before it could swing down. He then rolls yards away to get away from anything that the clone may do after destruction. He looks over to Koi still keeping an close sense to other enemies. "Hmm..." He thinks about the stranger then back on the fight.
(Kazuo is emotional sometimes. lol)
User Image

Raikage, ANBU Captain of Cloud Village, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host, and Mist 7 member
User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:51 am

Sengetsu's clone had in fact detonated upon defeat, he saw Kazuo avoid the blast. Arata's explosion and felt him link their eyesight. "You'd better not lose that easily. Arata." He faced Kazuo and sighed. he seemed to be stuck in a state between himself and Senji, he referred to himself now only as Sen. "I'm not impressed Kazuo...the strain your bodies under after having that amplified chakra flowing through you and then the strain you put on it to fight the angel seems to have slowed you and your judgement. He walked horizontally he knew that since Kazuo was using only one eye that his vision was indeed limited, and he moved just out of view. He began grasped the butons of his cloak and put them all back together signalling that he would no longer take consider taking his opponents on using full strength. "My brother Senshui had an ability...one that i have now inherited upon taking his body. He was very good in terms of battle strategy and planning...so i guess its only safe to point this out." He signalled to the many craters they had created with explosding clones and their earlier jutsu and fighting. The line he had torn with Samehada was filled with massive amounts of the black lava Raiden had attempted to strike him with. TO the other side the blast from Arata's jutsu battle with Raiden had caused a second wave to soar towards Kazuo following a canal amde by exploding clones. "You said earlier that i wouldn't make it out of here alive correct?...I think I'll manage." His left hand grasped one of hsi scrolls, which he slowly began to undo, he only needed one clean shot to capture Kazuo.

(Golem TIme! xp )
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:28 pm

User ImageUser Image

Kazuo notices Sen moving out of his view through peripherals. (Hope I spelt that right. lol) Suddenly Kazuo's eye would flicker to that of a dragons molding together with his eternal causing his pupil to be a slit formed together with the other sharingan features. Wings sprout from Kazuo's back and he speeds into the air and flies above the wave avoiding it to let it destroy anything or anyone else in it's path. Though he was far enough away from Arata to not be bothered by him. Kazuo looks at Sen from the air with his dragonic eternal sharingan eye. His wings flapping to keep him in the sky. "Leave Sen." He states as he places his hands into his back pouch placing sticky tags onto the back of his hands that would blend in with his skin and were sticky on both sides. Kazuo's mind would then reach out to Raidens. Raiden. Do you have a plan? He asks speaking to him telepathically, no one else would even know.

(Dragonic Clan. Shruikan if you have one PM it to me. The telekenesis is just so that we can talk to eachother without the enemies knowing our plans and what not, and gets rid of the having to pass notes and junk. Is that meta-gaming because that is one of the abilities of the clan.)
User Image

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:05 pm

(Kazuo, ummm... it's Meta Gaming to know it's me. Redo your post. I said that his voice was changed, and that he was wearing a Snow ANBU Captain Mask... No visible stitching.... yeah it's a meta game. Kazuo will find out soon enough who will make him smile...)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:27 pm

iKoisu
(Kazuo, ummm... it's Meta Gaming to know it's me. Redo your post. I said that his voice was changed, and that he was wearing a Snow ANBU Captain Mask... No visible stitching.... yeah it's a meta game. Kazuo will find out soon enough who will make him smile...)

(Oh I didn't realize that. Sorry.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:33 pm

User Image
Bone King, Lightning Warrior, Sannin, Mist Seven

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden heard the voice of Kazou cross his mind and he thought for a moment. He then thought out his message to Kazou, wondering if it'll be helpful. Raiden then thought soemthing else, and Bokun turns his head up at Arata, firing several shots of black lava from his mouth at him, which sailed up towards Arata's position. A total of six shots five around him and one in the center. Raiden threw a single kunai with a burning explosive note as Arata shot out more explosive notes, intercepting them in mid air which exploded, causing a mass chain reaction which lit up the sky kicking clouds of smoke everywhere which since Arata and Sen were sharing the same sight, all Sen would now be able to see was nothing but smoke, save the black lava shots. Meanwhile Raiden signaled the lightning clones to move in, which they vanished. Being faster and stronger then the average lightning clone thanks to the raiken clan, they (5) appeared all around Sen, each weilding kunais that had a tag around each of them. Three at the same time slashed at Sen's neck, his back to hit the spine, and the ankles. The other two attacked as well. One appearing on his left side with two kunais, attempting to stab the chest and back while the other attempted to stab the side of Sen's neck to hit the jugular. If any of the lightning clones were destroyed, they'd burst in clouds of lightning, lighting up the explosive notes and set off explosions all around Sen, placing him in a dangerous situation. And with thanks to the explosions in the sky between Arata and the ground, Sen wouldn't be able to see. And with the speeds of the clones, he had little time to react. Raiden admitted if Sen was able to get out of this easily he'll have to try harder. But then again he was also dealing with another member at the same time.

{btw, the lightning clones been here since almost the start of the fight. }

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:16 am

Shruikan Tenshi
((Um....just curious....if the bird exploded with you on it wouldn't you be caught on it? Especially when the two oil clones were next to you when it would detonate? one above you and two below you your surrounded in one ball of flames with oil, which would be splattered everywhere since its in all directions. So even if you dispursed above, you'd get flaming oil on you, which would stick to your paper weighing them down. So....yeah I'm confused on how you escaped that completely unharmed. Only saying this because again, your surrounded by the clones and if the bird explodes, you'll be aiding the attack not preventing it, since the oil would be scattered in every direction, over you and above you so on and so forth.))
((Arata turned to paper meshay(Paper+Water) which is strong against fire, The exploding bird was also paper meshay which would cause Water to seperate the oil, then the impact of the explosion would push the explosive matirials away as Arata escapes through the fire/oil and he would be hurt a bit but he can escape with the apperence that he hasn't been harmed.))

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:00 am

Arata's sight was able to locate all enemies, even through solid objects Sen would anknowlegde all the real shinobi, through Aratas emotional Sight But he would be unable to see landscape and clones But he could locate the enemies with ease, Next Arata Made a few hand signs flying around and would easily avoid the Black lava he was still olny partly complete the got closer to the ground flying into the smoke his eyes strained as he got closer to the ground soon he'd be close enough to give both him and Sen back there vision, and at the same time he made hand signs in the smoke and Arata would be hidden for a short while.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:06 pm

Sengetsu closed his eyes and formed a single seal. He did not wish to sue this technqiue...he felt ninjutsu a waste of chakra at this point but it was in the end inevitable. He clasped his hands together concentrating his wind chakra around him. his cloak began to levitate and the attacks would cease immediately. Sen's feet began to rise from the grounds surface as a massive sphere of wind birthed form his body blasted the clones several meters backwards, and cleared the smoke around him. He turned his focus back to the mid air kazuo. A smirk crept upon his face. "Whats wrong Kazuo? Your emotions betray your outward appearance of truly being in control. I can make it all stop....all you have to do is come with me." He once again used the assassination technique to infiltrate the air space behind Kazuo. He gripped Samehada in his right hand but he did not attack, hsi eyes were stared down at the battle below. He stood wavering in the sky riding an air current using teh tei hakusha technique. "No one can defeat these eyes...as raikage you hold an obligation to the cloud...to protect it and its people. I think its time I show the people of the cloud, the power of a fully realised Uchiha!" He chuckled after hsi statement, he closed his eyes, slowly opening them once more. He released his grip on Samehada, flicking his wrist he tosse dthe blade into the air. For when his eyes reopened they were eternally active. A full eteranl mangekyou flared in both eyes. Drawn to the chakra Samehada sped back towards its master.

xLytez

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:24 pm

x-Ski-x
Sengetsu closed his eyes and formed a single seal. He did not wish to sue this technqiue...he felt ninjutsu a waste of chakra at this point but it was in the end inevitable. He clasped his hands together concentrating his wind chakra around him. his cloak began to levitate and the attacks would cease immediately. Sen's feet began to rise from the grounds surface as a massive sphere of wind birthed form his body blasted the clones several meters backwards, and cleared the smoke around him. He turned his focus back to the mid air kazuo. A smirk crept upon his face. "Whats wrong Kazuo? Your emotions betray your outward appearance of truly being in control. I can make it all stop....all you have to do is come with me." He once again used the assassination technique to infiltrate the air space behind Kazuo. He gripped Samehada in his right hand but he did not attack, hsi eyes were stared down at the battle below. He stood wavering in the sky riding an air current using teh tei hakusha technique. "No one can defeat these eyes...as raikage you hold an obligation to the cloud...to protect it and its people. I think its time I show the people of the cloud, the power of a fully realised Uchiha!" He chuckled after hsi statement, he closed his eyes, slowly opening them once more. He released his grip on Samehada, flicking his wrist he tosse dthe blade into the air. For when his eyes reopened they were eternally active. A full eteranl mangekyou flared in both eyes. Drawn to the chakra Samehada sped back towards its master.
((Just curious what do you mean by "these eyes" and a "fully realized uchiha"?))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games