Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oldibon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:59 am
Tony Angelo
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
The Trickster

User Image

Tony held the weights then started punching the tree. He banged his head to some imaginary music then he started to jog with the weights.

He pointed around and then threw the weights the air. He quickly jumped after them and as he caught it he broke his fall by rolling and quickly he transfered to pushups in a liquid motion.

((8/30. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:07 am
Tony Angelo
The Trickster

User Image

Tony kicked the ground and did a handstand. As he did so he started to walk on his hands this may not be weight lifting per say but the weights on his body make this an extremely hard feat which he only managed a few steps.

Upon landing on the ground he arrange the weights and started to bench-press them.

((9/30. ))  

Oldibon

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:14 am
((You know if you asked Fenrir for training he could reduce this style to 4 posts instead of 30, right?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:37 am
Tony Angelo
The Trickster

User Image

He was getting used to the weights a bit and started to throw them into the air and catch.

He did this repeatedly then he stopped. "I'll train again later, I'll see what kage is doing." he said to himself as he pulled out his broken sword out the tree.

"He might like a paper weight." He said as he tied the weights to the tree then walked off with the broken sword.

((10/30. I actually found this thing quite fulfilling besides you left and I dont know where you are. ))  

Oldibon

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:48 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio entered the training grounds and undid his henge to return to his normal self. He then pulled out his training scroll for his weapons training, but stopped. After several minutes of staring blankly at the paper, Yukio realized that he understand any of its instructions. "I guess this is the disadvantage of being foreign." he thought to himself. "Oh well, I'll just have to go back and see if somebody can clear this up for me." With that, Yukio vanished in a gust of wind.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:42 am
NUR
Appearing in the sky Nai has been forming sound chakra around the explosive of hers. This C3 is now loaded up, She drops it on the training grounds making a handsign the tengu becomes giant. (About the size of a 4-story building.) The other Nai shows up on the land and goes into meditation mode after pulling out a scroll and biting her thumb summoning up the wind fairy. Nai meditates as to hold the sound protection over the giant tengu. This gives the real Nai time to get where she needs to be. The clones waits with the wind fairy to protect the C3/poisoned/sound powered explosive.

(if you live in the village you might wanna run.)  

Eris5

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:51 am
(( I will give people time to i dont know counter this jutsu somehow...i don't know, Scramble to LIVE MUHAHAHAHAHA))

The C3 Bomb now hovering in the air thanks to the wind fairy explodes with great force so much so that this bomb can easily topple every building in the cloud village. The poison will make the village an unforgiving land devoid of life, like a radioactive wasteland. The sound added to the explosion makes the sonic boom twice as powerful and actually makes the sonic boom do more damage to the village than the explosion. The wind fairy disappears as the bomb is set off as does Nai's clone disappear right before being hit by the explosion since Nai's chakra was completely drained in using thus jutsu.

((BOOM))
((COUGH COUGH POISON GAS))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:07 am
Tensuo arrived at the training grounds, this would be a lot easier than fixing the academy and the Raikages office. There are still dead trees planted in the grounds and he had to get rid of them, he decided that if he was going to spend all of this time rebuilding, he might as well train. Next on his list to learn was a taijutsu style move, Rankyaku. It was a sort of chakra slash that you create with your feet. He looked at one of the smaller trees that shriveled and while focusing on his leg, he swung it and nothing came out.

Well, you never get it right on the first time. Maybe on the second time he willat least bring out some type of wave, but he should not get his hopes up too high. This time he thought about the movement of the technique, it was swift and fast. He took a deep breath and swung his leg, this time a lot more swift and angled. The blades in his shoes shot out and a small wave of chakra shot out the same way he swung his leg, it hit the tree and the tree fell down. But it was a lucky shot, if it were a different tree he would not have been able to take it down.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:17 am
((I will post an rp post later...not in the mood to rp after making 3 posting layouts in a row O_o Literally sat in front of the computer all day...ugh should start on homework.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:10 am
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Eli quietly walked in behind Tensuo, not saying one word about the past events. Looking at the new job Eli walked over to one of the trees and sat down, taking out a blank piece of paper and started to mindlessly draw the blueprints. As Eli was drawing the blueprints, raindrops began to wet the paper, but then Eli realized there wasn't a cloud in the sky, that the raindrops were coming from his eyes.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:26 pm
Tensuo looked at Eli and saw the tears fall down from his eyes, it was probably about what happened earlier. But a ninja has to solve his own problems, he would help Eli with anything that had anything to do with his training. But there was only one thing that he kept thinking about. When Eli was in the academy, his body crackled with electricity. That picture stood in his mind even during his training. He looked to another tree and with something to think about, like someone getting stronger than him, he swung his leg and a thick wave of chakra shot out and took down the rest of the 2 trees in the training grounds. He reached in his pocket and pulled out grass seeds and tree seeds. He threw them on the ground and let the moisture take place in growing the grounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:59 pm
Eli

User Image

Eli finished the blueprints long ago, his mind however was lost in thought about the past events. Most of it was a blur however, as if there was so much rage let out at once that all he cared about was his enemies destruction. Eli guessed that that certain rage had been building up over the years. However, something disturbed him...he remembered launching his first attack at Darion, and that certain attack seemed a bit....well....quick. He figured he would ask Tensuo if he saw what happened. Wiping the unwilling tears from his eyes he grabbed the blueprints and walked up to Tensuo as he worked. Holding out the blueprints to Tensuo, Eli said, "Here's the blueprints......" Eli paused".....Say...Tensuo........about what happened....H..how fast did I go"?

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:06 pm
Tensuo looked at Eli once more, "....Faster than I could blink. I was meaning to ask you about that, what happened back there?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:15 pm
Eli

User Image

Still Eli couldn't remember. He remembered him being insulted by Darion, and after that, a blank. A pure wall of rage blocked his memories. "I...I don't know. As soon as Darion insulted both me and you, its like he himself threw on the angry switch. After that, blank....Faster thank you could blink? I don't think that is scientifically possible......".

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:24 pm
"In this world, you better forget about science, Science can barely prove anything here. Well Darion had it coming, he did not have to insult a cloud shinobi and one of my friends." Tensuo tried to remember something else from his taijutsu scroll. Rankyaku Hakurai (Storm Leg - White Thunder) - The user kicks his legs at a high speed while Chakra is already stored within it causing the Chakra to be released in a Blade fashion that is done with both legs which creates and "X" shape.
Rank - C
"Eli, come train with me over here. We are both going to learn these techniques, they are going to very useful in battle."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff