Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:35 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
okay but........it sounds so familliar
"do you remember who played it before?"
eek gets a scared look on his face and rubs the curse mark on his neck "its her"
((is this going to be like last time? so far it is like what happened last time....and it annony))"Naota? whats wrong?"Berry got in front of him and looked in his eyes
(( sorry crying and im sorry like when)) is scared and shaking
((u getting kidnapped and then they all want to take something a man cant give back all that junk. no more getting kidnapped by girls. it got nervous last time and i have billy get me out of it. remember?))"Naota?"
(( stare huh why were you nervous and what happend to you last time)) continues shaking "huh whats that sound" faces direction of scratching noises coming from a dark hall  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:41 pm
stop as he hears people talking  

Kaje The Wolf

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:46 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
eek gets a scared look on his face and rubs the curse mark on his neck "its her"
((is this going to be like last time? so far it is like what happened last time....and it annony))"Naota? whats wrong?"Berry got in front of him and looked in his eyes
((u getting kidnapped and then they all want to take something a man cant give back all that junk. no more getting kidnapped by girls. it got nervous last time and i have billy get me out of it. remember?))"Naota?"
(( stare huh why were you nervous and what happend to you last time)) continues shaking "huh whats that sound" faces direction of scratching noises coming from a dark hall
((ummmm i rather not say y i was nervous. i only say ToS rules. stare ....and u posted something really just wrong. i cant say it on gaia or i can get banned for it. but you were going to do it.))"i dont know. should we check it out?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:48 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((ummmm i rather not say y i was nervous. i only say ToS rules. stare ....and u posted something really just wrong. i cant say it on gaia or i can get banned for it. but you were going to do it.))"i dont know. should we check it out?"
((email me it because i dont know what your talking about)) its coming this way  

hydra4

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:35 pm
Recca was still fighting outside the grounds, "when are they gonna stop?" Recca ran up the crystal to the top, the heartles were charging from all around him, "f***" recca used the light staff to form a large piked metal ball, the used the earth staff the form a chain of fire binding it, and he used the dark staff to form the handle. the flames extended making the chain extremely long, and recca swung it around hitting all the heartless.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:55 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
((ok))Berry holds naota's hand tightly cuase she was scaryed.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:12 pm
Recca spotted a behemoth in the distance, he jumped to it and turned all 3 staves into a pike that elongated and shot into the behemoth's chest he ripped the pike up flinging the behemoth into the air. Recca turned the staves into a spear and repeatedly stabbed him with it, Recca then transformed the staves into a large sword which split right down the blade to form 2 swords, recca leaped into the air right at the behemoth. Recca slashed the behemoth with light speed going right through, but Recca turned the swords into a scythe and stabbed the behemoth and threw it farther into the air. Recca chased after the behemoth and with the sword struck the behemoth with a mighty blow flinging it even farther into the air, recca smashed into the floor, and turned the sword into 36 daggars. the flew into the air and kept stabbing the behemoth susspending it in the air. after a bit the daggers came back and recca turned the daggars into crystals that covered his whole body, and recca charged his energy and it became so powerful and the falling behemoth was susspended right above him. Recca jumped at the behemoth and punched him with both arms, sending it once again into the air. the crystals dissappeared andsteams of red, white, and black swirled around him and focused in at one forming a ball when recca released it a beam shot out and broke into 1000's of mini-beams hitting the heartless, but the largest section went straight through the behemoth.

((...that was total overkill on that behemoth...lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:15 am
MrAsianK
Recca spotted a behemoth in the distance, he jumped to it and turned all 3 staves into a pike that elongated and shot into the behemoth's chest he ripped the pike up flinging the behemoth into the air. Recca turned the staves into a spear and repeatedly stabbed him with it, Recca then transformed the staves into a large sword which split right down the blade to form 2 swords, recca leaped into the air right at the behemoth. Recca slashed the behemoth with light speed going right through, but Recca turned the swords into a scythe and stabbed the behemoth and threw it farther into the air. Recca chased after the behemoth and with the sword struck the behemoth with a mighty blow flinging it even farther into the air, recca smashed into the floor, and turned the sword into 36 daggars. the flew into the air and kept stabbing the behemoth susspending it in the air. after a bit the daggers came back and recca turned the daggars into crystals that covered his whole body, and recca charged his energy and it became so powerful and the falling behemoth was susspended right above him. Recca jumped at the behemoth and punched him with both arms, sending it once again into the air. the crystals dissappeared andsteams of red, white, and black swirled around him and focused in at one forming a ball when recca released it a beam shot out and broke into 1000's of mini-beams hitting the heartless, but the largest section went straight through the behemoth.

((...that was total overkill on that behemoth...lol))
((lol))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:06 pm
watches the fighting  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:08 pm
Recca jumps to the top of the crystal wall, and awaits the next wave of heartless  

MrAsianK

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
as they stood there there in the darkness crept out out something so hideous they both from the sight of it for berry and the spiritual pressure for naota ((know what it is its Damos's mom lol kidding OR AM I)) "what is that thing berry" as he said that the beast leaped at the "BERRY LOOK OUT" jumps out in front of it to take the attack that was meant for berry "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" falls to the ground unconcious  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:08 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
as they stood there there in the darkness crept out out something so hideous they both from the sight of it for berry and the spiritual pressure for naota ((know what it is its Damos's mom lol kidding OR AM I)) "what is that thing berry" as he said that the beast leaped at the "BERRY LOOK OUT" jumps out in front of it to take the attack that was meant for berry "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" falls to the ground unconcious
"NAOTA!"berry bent down to him"whats going on?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"NAOTA!"berry bent down to him"whats going on?"
the beast circles around naota and berry  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:13 pm
*Vexxion appears in front of them with his katana in his hands.*

"Protect Naota. I'll handle this thing."

*He runs towards the beast.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:16 pm
Spartan-622
*Vexxion appears in front of them with his katana in his hands.*

"Protect Naota. I'll handle this thing."

*He runs towards the beast.*
"ok"Berry protects naota.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games