Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:08 pm
*runs around in circles singing "dont worry...be happy.." while carrying around a flag saying" Depression is bad for the healt..and so is needles.."*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:09 pm
Meiree
*runs around in circles singing "dont worry...be happy.." while carrying around a flag saying" Depression is bad for the healt..and so is needles.."*

Needles are what are going to be ripping into my back In eight days.  

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:10 pm
gonk needles suck. I remember a car accident I had when I was young . . . I dreamed (I think) of being on a very cold metal table nude. I was laying next to my dad, and I had barely enough strength to turn my head to see him. That royally sucked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:12 pm
Tanakietsu
Meiree

Needles are what are going to be ripping into my back In eight days.

*hides* gonk scary needles....painful...must..hide...from...EVIL NEEDLES!! domokun *makes annother flag saying "Save lives by defeating the army of needles!" and starts parading around the room*  

Aisling Fallenfeather

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:12 pm
The first time I broke my arm (officialy injury addicted) we got in a car accident on the way home. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:13 pm
Well, it's official, I'm ******** enough to get back with my Ex. gonk  

Tanakietsu

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:15 pm
Tanakietsu
Well, it's official, I'm ******** enough to get back with my Ex. gonk

stare I have less respect for you now.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:16 pm
man this convorsation is depressing first we talk about death now needles...can't we talk about butterflys and forests and nice sunny days.  

Soda-san

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:17 pm
Thanks Talon, I love you too.

-Raiu, This one time in the zoo I found the butterfly section, and I feel asleep because it was so peaceful. -true story-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:18 pm
RaiuWorren
man this convorsation is depressing first we talk about death now needles...can't we talk about butterflys and forests and nice sunny days.

Butterflies are collected, and impaled on boards to be looked at. Forests are being burnt to the ground for meaningless avarice. Sunlight has been proven to cause melanoma (skin cancer). Any other suggestions for the depressing discussion? blaugh  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:19 pm
eek whats...whats a sunny day? what is the meaning of a forest, and a butterfly is a type of needle.... whee 3nodding xd biggrin smile blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:19 pm
Talon, what you just said scared the poop out of me.  

Tanakietsu

Soda-san

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:20 pm
Talon TDS
RaiuWorren

Butterflies are collected, and impaled on boards to be looked at. Forests are being burnt to the ground for meaningless avarice. Sunlight has been proven to cause melanoma (skin cancer). Any other suggestions for the depressing discussion? blaugh

oh aren't you funny. Well lets see depressing discussions well when I was 5 my older brother died of brian cancer, I have a disease, and I have heart problems.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:20 pm
-puts a flower in his hair and gets out some acid-
Hah. Peace b***h. sweatdrop  

Tanakietsu

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:23 pm
What did everyone get for their last birthday???? xd *runs in circles with a new flag that says "Depression is the cause of most of the population's downfall, and not smiling will make you depressed....so... SMILE!!! biggrin "*  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 434 435 436 437 438 439 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games