Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4366 4367 4368 4369 4370 4371 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:45 pm

I don't remember my record for Megaton punch. My mom and I both got perfect one time, or got the little "bleep" perfect noise. It gave us different amounts, though, and I think my record is either 212 or 214. My Samurai Kirby record is 01.

I'm ******** serious. I almost s**t my pants.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:56 pm

Hi Fishy.

Terara Drakon

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:33 pm

REJECTED
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:39 pm

O:

LifelessFawkes

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:51 pm

Lifeless-Fox
O:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:56 pm

Hallo.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Hero Maul

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:05 pm

Meta_Fish
I don't remember my record for Megaton punch. My mom and I both got perfect one time, or got the little "bleep" perfect noise. It gave us different amounts, though, and I think my record is either 212 or 214. My Samurai Kirby record is 01.

214? Huh.

Samurai Kirby is so full of s**t. You LITERALLY need to slow down time to win at DeDeDe and Meta Knight. (Who still looks awesome as a samurai. All in robes and stuff.) And that's on BEGINNER!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:07 pm

Hero Maul
Meta_Fish

214? Huh.

Samurai Kirby is so full of s**t. You LITERALLY need to slow down time to win at DeDeDe and Meta Knight. (Who still looks awesome as a samurai. All in robes and stuff.) And that's on BEGINNER!
D:
I dont get whats so hard.

LifelessFawkes

Hero Maul

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:08 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Hero Maul
Meta_Fish

214? Huh.

D:
You hit the button at the right time, and you have lost.

That's all.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:09 pm

Hero Maul
Lifeless-Fox
Hero Maul
Meta_Fish

214? Huh.

D:

That's all.
Not for me. :/

LifelessFawkes

Hero Maul

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:11 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Hero Maul
Lifeless-Fox
Hero Maul
Meta_Fish

214? Huh.

D:

That's all.
I demand demonstration.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:12 pm

Hero Maul
Lifeless-Fox
Hero Maul
Lifeless-Fox
Hero Maul
Meta_Fish

214? Huh.

D:

That's all.
I demand demonstration.
You press the button, wait, repeat.

LifelessFawkes

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:12 pm

Maybe your ROM has a bit of lag.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:14 pm

Meta_Fish
Blarg. Don't put the ZSNESW in the spotlight.

Hero Maul

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:15 pm

Hero Maul
Meta_Fish
Blarg. Don't put the ZSNESW in the spotlight.
With it, though, you're missing out on the awesome multiplayer and the controller.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4366 4367 4368 4369 4370 4371 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games