Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:04 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Eli nodded at what Tensuo at what he said. Ever since he came here to this world, he had seen many things that were scientifically possible. But what did he care about science? He was a man of faith, he believed a man walked on water and cast out demons. So why was it so hard to believe in this? Snapping back to himself, he heard what Tensuo said and obediently obeyed, eager to learn something new, and possibly figure out what this strange new power was.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:18 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

Chen Quanxxxx Kumogakurexxxx Chuuninxxxx Hachibi Jinchuuriki

User Image
▶▶xxSileиce is goldeи, рaтieиce is a viятue... вцяиiпg ғieяcely, цитil oиe succuмвs.xx◀◀

User Image
Following Tensuo to the training grounds from the academy, Quan stood on top of a tree branch, crouching in a position that seemed almost like a squat. The little boy was "watching" the two older boys underneath the tree, and even though he was clearly blind, one would have to wonder how it is that he seemed to be able to see. As for talking, no one would even know he was deaf unless he told them.
"Are you mad?"
He asked as he suddenly flipped so that he was standing upside down on the tree branch, his feet sticking to the branch like glue. Eli would probably be surprised to see Quan's face suddenly appearing in front of him like that - but then again, Quan was much stronger than he thought.

User Image

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:30 pm
Tensuo turned around to see Quan there," Oh hey Quan."

((Zann I need you to make new forums as we go along. Scrapps is not going to be on much.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:33 pm
((No problem, oh and which forums need to be made? All the "destroyed" ones?))  

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:36 pm
((Yeah, After we build them....hey um I wander why we are building them our selves? Why couldn't we say we hired peasants to do it neutral ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:19 pm
Eli

User Image

Yes, Eli was surprised to see Quan, mainly due to his sudden appearance, but the thing is, he was so surprised he didn't even show it on his face. After reviewing the question inside his head Eli gave a warm smile saying, "No kid, I'm not mad. In fact I should be thanking you. According to Tensuo, it seems like if you didn't stop me, then I would have possibly killed Darion. That would be murder, and that is a sin in my religion. If I did that, I would have never forgived myself, no matter how angry I had been. So thanks. Thanks for stopping a complete loser like me".

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:15 pm

User Image

User Image
▶▶xxSileиce is goldeи, рaтieиce is a viятue... вцяиiпg ғieяcely, цитil oиe succuмвs.xx◀◀

User Image
((Hiro: Riiight...I'll get to building the training grounds then.))

"Religion?"
Quan asked as he cocked his head to one side, still standing upside down on the tree branch and his arms crossed. His numerous weapons dangled from his belts and chains, and it was a wonder that such a small body could even hold that many weapons around him.
"What's religion?"
Quan asked innocently, showing that he probably had no idea what Eli just said...sadly enough. He just started learning English, and to himself, he was quite proud of his progress.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:34 pm
Eli

User Image

How was Eli suppose to explain something as complicated as religion to him. But still, Eli tried and said, "I suppose you could say that a religion is a belief that there is a greater power out there than our own selves. Back in my home world, I was part of a religion known as Christianity. Christianity is the belief that there is only one God, who created the heavens and the earth. I as a Christian, worship God". That was as simple as Eli could get, but even though he made it simple, Quan was still a kid, so he was bracing himself for a barrage of akward questions.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:49 pm

User Image

User Image

User Image
"So there's someone watching you from the sky?"
Quan asked curiously, lifting his head and looking towards the sky as though he thought that a giant head would appear or something.
"Weird..."
Quan shrugged as he halted the flow of chakra to his foot, and he somersaulted backwards and landed gracefully on his feet, the numerous weapons on his back jingling as he touched the ground.
"You're funny!"
Quan laughed as he remarked that Eli was weird to believe that there was always someone watching them. Why would you believe something like that? That's just like thinking that someone was stalking you all the time.

Looking around the destroyed training grounds, Quan sighed dejectedly as he formed a few handseals, and slammed his hand onto the ground. Instantly, the ground started shaking in a magnitude 5.5 earthquake, most likely making Eli and Tensuo fall over. This shaking, of course, was not just for effects. The numerous holes in teh ground where explosions had occured immediately filled in, and the uneven ground flattened until the whole training grounds were nothing but a vast stretch of perfectly flat land, the damages from the explosions hardly noticeable. In time, grass would grow back, saplings and flowers would bloom again. A new era, and new lives were about to blossom.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:03 pm
Eli

User Image

Well, Eli gave it a shot. He really didn't expect a small kid to understand the basic concept of faith. Though Eli sure he had it in him. maybe not faith in God, but faith in something else. Eli firmly believed that without faith, this world would not be worth living in. Thankfully that wasn't the case. Eli had faith that God was watching over him, Eli had faith that he would go to heaven someday, Eli had faith, that he was sent here by God for a distinct purpose, to become a ninja. Why? He didn't know, but Eli trusted in God, perhaps that is why Eli was so strong willed. What he lacked in physical strength, he made up for in will. Now matter how dire the situation was, Eli never gave up. With each ordeal he went through, he gained in spiritual strength little by little, and soon, nothing could shake his faith. However that earthquake Quan made sure shaked his body as he fell backwards, but as he got back up, he laughed full heartedly.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:39 am

User Image

User Image

User Image
((Right, now to go and build other stuff...))

As the earthquake died down, the training grounds could be seen to be completely renovated, turned into a vast stretch of grassland along with a river that ran along the edge (The Grassy Plains, made new thread)). Quan got up and dusted his hands, clearing his hands of the soil and dust that had stuck to his palm. As he stood up, he grinned happily at Eli. His sightless and blindfolded eyes seemed to stare right through Eli...
"Sorry! I now go build other things!"
He waved a goodbye to Tensuo and Eli as he walked away, off to fix yet another destroyed building.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:38 am
Eli

User Image

Eli chuckled a bit as Quan walked off. "Strange kid", he thought.

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:53 am
When tensuo got up from Quans earthquake, he looked to Eli. "You have to admit, that blindfold thing is so cool."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:23 pm
Eli

User Image

Eli agreed and said, "Ya, I wonder how he does that"?

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200