Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:56 pm
for some reason i thought of you.
User Image
oh wait no duh i'm a SHERLOCK.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:30 pm
I'm back.

@ bislas: Hehe, nice.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:45 pm
*writes down notes from books for the paper she'll have to write later on in her Film class* Better to have them written down now than have to wait until later, when I forget what aspects stood out to me.

@ bislas: I just saw the announcement for the new RIG item. biggrin I added the Johnny Holmes and Watsund (or however they spell it) figurines to my wishlist, lol. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:47 pm
I'm quite pleased with the selection of items for this new RIG item. I'm sure a lot of book geeks will be happy about so many great masterpieces being covered. 3nodding  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:11 pm
*continues going back through the pages she's read so far and records the aspects that stood out to her*

As of right now, for the recommended film, I'm planning on writing about Carrie (1976 version) - the only film I'm familiar with from that list of suspense thrillers. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to connect with one of the required films we'll be watching in class. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:21 pm
*cracks up laughing* Sorry. I've been listening to a video I have bookmarked on my YouTube channel of various clips of BBC Sherlock that's been turned into chipmunk style. When you start hearing certain scenes over and over, you think you know every part of the particular scene until you realize you missed a key aspect. That's what I just happened to notice right now.

John comes into the room where Sherlock is still looking through the piles of books, for decoding the yellow symbols that's been spray painted around London before certain deaths occur. Sherlock tells John that he wants to go out "tonight"; John responds saying that he can't because he has a date. "A date?" echoes Sherlock, to which John's explains "Something that two people who like each other do" (or something like that - you get the idea). Sherlock says this is what he was thinking.

I knew that John said, "No, it wasn't." But I failed to pick up on the next part he says after that - "Or I least I hope not." xd  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:27 pm
No snow or freezing rain falling at this time. Though from the look of the sky I can see through the branches of the trees from my window, it certainly looks a bit darker.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:40 pm
La di da...  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:51 pm
Alright, I'm off to continue reading the portion I need to read for my Movies class. Not sure if I'll be back to post before dinner or not. *shrugs* Depends on how soon I finish the required reading assignment.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:33 am
Good morning everyone.

Ended up spending the evening yesterday with my Mom, since Dad was still feeling weak and what not. Of course with Dad sleeping, it limited what things we could do. Mom didn't want to watch TV in the living room, since she didn't want to interrupt Dad's sleeping with any noise. I was going to watch several episodes of Ellen, but then realized that I needed Dad to reshare the folder so I could see more of the episodes - a process I don't know how to do myself. So... I only ended up watching one episode - the only one I could see. Mom and I played a word game on her Kindle, but got bored after awhile when we had trouble coming up with words. In the end, we ended up sitting and reading; I read Sir Arthur Conan Doyle: Memories and Adventures, while she read The Secret Garden on her Kindle. I even made a cup of English Royal Tea - yummy.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:34 am
Dad is currently up right now. We'll see how long he'll stay up though, since yesterday he barely stayed up for a half hour until he felt weak and wanted to go back to bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:35 am
Here are my tasks I have planned for today:
arrow Finish the second half of the reading assignment for my Suspense Thriller class
arrow Start going through the bookmarked books to see which one(s) I want to use for my final paper for 20th/21st C. Lit.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:46 am
[i]Modern Family[/i]'s Facebook
It's so cute when Mitch runs into his ex girlfriend and her 8 year-old, red-headed son tonight at 9|8c on ABC. Wait...red-headed son?

Oh-ho... this certainly sounds good. xd Can't wait to see what Cam's reaction is during this encounter.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:53 am
Alright, I'm off to take a shower. Be back in a bit.  

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie
Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:14 am
I'm back.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games